User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: La Senza

Julie Andrews
    I went into La Senza yesterday... and there were 4 customer service reps fawning over a guy. (Possibly 3 customer service reps and their friend with the guy.) They were all flirting with him and completely ignoring all the customers.

There was only one single customer service rep who was helping customers and she looked overwhelmed. She was helping a lady find something while also going back and forth to the changing room. There were other people who were waiting on her too.

So, I went in and I walked around and I had every intention of making a purchase as long as I would have been able to get the right item and try it on, but the customer service reps completely ignored me. So, I left.

What would you have done in the same situation?
    Should I have said something to the slackers and then still not have spent any money in the store since they have poor customer service skills?
    Or should I just call and complain to the manager about how badly the reps were carrying on?
    If they were on a break, they should have at least taken the break outside and not blocked the aisle. But the laughing and carrying on... it really left a bad impression on me.
    This thread is currently associated with: La Senza

Prue
    I would have likely done the same thing and left, but I do think its a good idea to call the store manager tomorrow to let them know your dissatisfaction.

Nat
    Female
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Just to point out how rude and unprofessional they were being you could have asked one of them for assistance. I would still call the store manager afterwards just to let her/him know about the poor customer service most customers were receiving... As well it was very unfair for the one sales girl to be attempting to do all the work! (I work in retail and even when I have a friend come say hi, I stop whatever I am doing to assist customers (customers are still there, come first and deserve to be respected and acknowledged).) I also would have been annoyed and eventually left...

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

prolly complain to the store manager but considering that all three of them got hired their boss might not be far from that too so be careful!

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Prue7979 View Post
    I would have likely done the same thing and left, but I do think its a good idea to call the store manager tomorrow to let them know your dissatisfaction.
    I'd definatly call Julie. Those people were not doing their job.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

A similar situation happend to me... not in La Senza . I called the manager and told her that I was upset about the service I recieved on a recent day and time.. She was not too bright and told me she was working on that day at that time.
    Here is a sugestion. Possibably call the store and ask for the district manager's email and phone number becuase you would like to report great customer service experience you have received. Email or call the Districk manager with the not so good news
    Or maybe you can look on their web site to find a contact email.
    PLease tell us what u choose to do.

Julie Andrews
    So, I called in and spoke with the assistant manager.... she was not pleased with what happened. She asked me if I would like to come in, but it really isn't convenient for me, so I told her no. (The only reason I was there on Thursday night was because my hubby was there and could watch baby J.)

She did say that she's going to look into who was working and find out what happened so she can deal with them.

bcteagirl
    Good for you!!

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Excellent!
    I'm glad she's going to see to the problem.

Prue
    Me too, good to hear!

Julie Andrews
    Well, I went into the same La Senza again. This time I was with my husband in the store and once again no-one offered to help us. I guess that store is just not the one for me.

Prue
    Julie, perhaps you should consider complaining to someone above those at store level such as a district sales manager, especially given this has happened twice. A DSM above the store level will likely take your complaint more seriously and ensure something is done to rectify the situation.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

its the times when you are browsing that the sales clerks jump on you...and the times when you want help that they never ask!!! Figures!!!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

when ever i go there (i live in nova scotia) they are very helpful i have them running back and forth from the dressing room getting different styles sizes and colors.

Corporate's nightmare
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

If I was a girl, I'd stop, kiss the guy making every girl jealous.. and walked away without buying anything lol

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information