User Tag List

Page 64 of 113 FirstFirst ... 14 54 62 63 64 65 66 74 ... LastLast
Like Tree4554Likes

Thread: 2015 Advent Train *Opening Time*

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    116 (100%)

It just so happens I took the picture that has the white one shown on the box... Color is fine

Quote Originally Posted by Arvilish View Post
    Anyone doing the Secret Santa train?

EDIT:
    @coupontime

If you want, I can return the package for you since it looks like you got white colour, unless you are ok with this.

Trading Score
    208 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by becky_j View Post
    me to getting anxious to get my package. how many of us are still waiting?
    I am still waiting for the main train, but have received my kid train package

Trading Score
    78 (100%)

I have to finish citing an essay (the worst part) take it downtown and then I'm going to try and do some Christmas shopping.

Trading Score
    76 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by becky_j View Post
    me to getting anxious to get my package. how many of us are still waiting?

Im still waiting and unfortunately I think my buddy's going to have the longest wait. I'm still hoping it gets there on time. if I had known the shipping would take so long I would have spent less on the gifts and mailed out a week earlier unfortunately 80$ shipping would not be an option either way.
    becky_j, julesie-pie and N@t@ like this.
    Intergalactic Proton Powered Electrical Tentacled Advertising Droids!

Trading Score
    78 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by francine1985 View Post
    Im still waiting and unfortunately I think my buddy's going to have the longest wait. I'm still hoping it gets there on time. if I had known the shipping would take so long I would have spent less on the gifts and mailed out a week earlier unfortunately 80$ shipping would not be an option either way.

I just checked the tracking for the parcel I sent, and it says it will arrive on the 30th. It still has a long way to travel!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    361 (100%)

Do not worry to much .. I am sure it will make it there in time . It's only estimated delivery .. more likely it will be at its destination earlier. One of my packages initial estimated delivery was Nov 27 .. now it's Nov 26 though I won't be surprised it would be delivered today as it's already at the facility in the city of destination. The other package is still estimated to be delivered on Nov 30.

I am still waiting on both of my parcels .. lol personally I do not mind receving it late as it will be less time to wait to start opening it .
    francine1985 and julesie-pie like this.

Trading Score
    76 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by N@t@ View Post
    Do not worry to much .. I am sure it will make it there in time . It's only estimated delivery .. more likely it will be at its destination earlier. One of my packages initial estimated delivery was Nov 27 .. now it's Nov 26 though I won't be surprised it would be delivered today as it's already at the facility in the city of destination. The other package is still estimated to be delivered on Nov 30.

I am still waiting on both of my parcels .. lol personally I do not mind receving it late as it will be less time to wait to start opening it .

I hope your right. It's Wednesday now and it only went from New Brunswick to Montreal Quebec since Friday.
    Intergalactic Proton Powered Electrical Tentacled Advertising Droids!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    71 (100%)

Eww woke up with snow on the ground today.

Trading Score
    208 (100%)

I think someone should check their mail today... Maybe someone (who does NOT have a newborn baby) who uses a postal box...

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    361 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Momto2Ks View Post
    I think someone should check their mail today... Maybe someone (who does NOT have a newborn baby) who uses a postal box...
    Lol sounds like me . If it's me, i won't be able to check until tomorrow as my husband already left for work and I am not driving, unfortunately .. sorry
    julesie-pie likes this.

Trading Score
    208 (100%)

Lol sounds like me . If it's me, i won't be able to check until tomorrow as my husband already left for work and I am not driving, unfortunately .. sorry
    No need to apologize- I don't think the parcel will go anywhere.. Besides that puts you one day closer to December first to help with the temptation of opening earlier
    becky_j and N@t@ like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    361 (100%)

Thanks .. lol now I am excited. Can you see if it was delivered today or yesterday? The reason I ask is our PO changed delivery rules and now everything that delivered on current day won't be available for release until 10 am (not to mention they are closing at 2 pm and not working over weekend) so, it will give me idea if it's in our mail box or not .
    julesie-pie likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    361 (100%)

I hope your right. It's Wednesday now and it only went from New Brunswick to Montreal Quebec since Friday.
    Lol to my big surprise the parcel for my kids train buddy is out for delivery already (buddy be aware and get ready (lol like one knows whom I'm talking about .. hint - hint, someone with more than one kid)) and estimated delivery date was Monday Nov 30 .
    becky_j likes this.

Trading Score
    208 (100%)

Thanks .. lol now I am excited. Can you see if it was delivered today or yesterday? The reason I ask is our PO changed delivery rules and now everything that delivered on current day won't be available for release until 10 am (not to mention they are closing at 2 pm and not working over weekend) so, it will give me idea if it's in our mail box or not .
    This is what I see:

Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1448468913.656773.jpg
Views: 133
Size:  25.6 KB
    becky_j and N@t@ like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    361 (100%)

Great . Thanks. It means they will put notice in our mail box after 10am .. we wouldn't be able to pick it up today anyways as we usually check the mail early in the morning before work. I will ask my husband to take me there (or pick it up himself) tomorrow .. lol and now I know who was/is my buddy . Thank you.
    becky_j and julesie-pie like this.

Page 64 of 113 FirstFirst ... 14 54 62 63 64 65 66 74 ... LastLast

Thread Information