95 (100%)

Today we opened some toffifee Yummy!Name:  IMG_20151206_091615.jpg
Views: 188
Size:  44.1 KB

Coupon Princess sheetsofemptycanvas's Avatar
    Trading Score
    330 (99%)

Quote Originally Posted by francine1985 View Post
    I know right. I found a Rick grimes one at Walmart and bought it for myself but the Daryl Dixon is sooo much better. The detail is amazing and it really looks like him while the Rick grimes one is very cartoonish. I think she must have gotten it at the hallmark store (which we no longer have around here) because they always have the best high quality ornaments there.
    Yes, it was the hallmark store I was so happy when I found it! I usually get my boys their Christmas Eve ornament from there but they don't have anything that they're into this year They DO have some star wars ornaments but I bought them Darth Vader and R2D2 a few years ago and I try to do something different every year.
    francine1985, julesie-pie and N@t@ like this.
    Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur... happy kitty, sleepy kitty, purr purr purr

Trading Score
    359 (100%)

Yesterday for me was vanilla icing...livi wants to bake already..told her she has to wait lol today was parchment paper..perfect timing I just ran out

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk
    francine1985, julesie-pie and N@t@ like this.

Trading Score
    359 (100%)

Yesterday for livi was a Santa ornament she painted right away lol
    Today was barbie accessories she tool off quick surprised I got a pic lol

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

julsiepie - I used to put frozen fruit, like melon, grapes, banana in the food feeders when DD loved it when she was teething. Of course you have to follow the feeding guidelines, no strawberries until around 1yr ect.

Day 6 brought dd hello kitty lip gloss in a tin container - she loves it!
    I got toy/pacifier wipes (organic, by aleva). I have never tried these, but have already put them in the diaper bag. I think they will be very useful, thanks so much! I have tried other products by aleva and love them.
    Are you looking for my answers for the Advent train? You can find them on my wishlist (about me)

http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/members...mple=1#aboutme

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    34 (100%)

My most wanted item! I have not said thank you! so mean of me! Thanks

Name:  20151123_212159.jpg
Views: 217
Size:  31.4 KB
    "Freedom is a myth, love is non-existent and privacy is delusional! No right to live or die"

Like for me no apparent reason!
    https://www.facebook.com/Arvilish-133128550466283/

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    71 (100%)

Not train related where can i buy a discovery kids lamp thats not to expensive

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    34 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by francine1985 View Post
    I told Dh that I saw the Starbucks advent calendar was on for 29.99$ (according to the Starbucks Canada Facebook page) and asked him to get it for me after work. He went there and there was only one left which had a broken seal on one side but it looks like everything is still there. He took it to the cash and it still scanned up as 45$ (so over 50$ with the tax) and he said it was supposed to be on for 30$. The cashier wasn't aware of the sale even though the new price was written on a small chalk board on the Christmas item display. After the sale was confirmed they punched in something to make it 40% off instead of the 33% it was advertised as being. So Dh said with the tax it was barely over 30$. I shared the first 5 days of chocolates with him and hung up the first 5 ornaments on the tree.

He also went to toys r us to get the ninja turtles pizza oven for the kids. It was regular 70$ on sale for 35$. It will only be ds1 cooking with it under adult supervision of course but he has to make and share the pizzas with ds2.

since neither Starbucks nor toys r us had any large bags Dh brought the advent calendar and pizza oven home. We then took both kids to the mall where we got ds2 a new pair of snow pants for 16$ and a new pair of extra long mittens for 10$ (which is great because his jacket sleeves always seem to ride up exposing his wrists when he moves around). Dh found a Michone walking dead glass ball Christmas ornament at hmv that said it was 12.99$ bus scanned as 10$. We also got groceries which was the main reason for the shopping trip today.
    On a side note: why did you buy them at the $25 off wus $60? I heard that people were getting two for $37 after discount and that includes $5 gift card each...then you don't have to share :p

I really do not like the graham very well but their coffee and other snacks are good!
    "Freedom is a myth, love is non-existent and privacy is delusional! No right to live or die"

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    361 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Arvilish View Post
    On a side note: why did you buy them at the $25 off wus $60? I heard that people were getting two for $37 after discount and that includes $5 gift card each...then you don't have to share :p

I really do not like the graham very well but their coffee and other snacks are good!
    i don't know how others were getting them but, unfortunately, advent calendars were excluded from $25 off wus $60 promo (at least online .. I wanted to order one but discount (after $60+ total) didn't apply to calendar).

Trading Score
    76 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Arvilish View Post

I wasn't even aware of the 25$ off when you spend 60$ promo since I never got an email/app notification and I never saw a Facebook post about it. Dh bought the last advent calendar and only bought what I asked him to get. If I had know about the sale I probably would have asked him to get a few more ornaments for me. I only shared the first 5 days of the calendar with him to catch up the rest is completely mine. He wouldn't have had any of the chocolate at all if I hadn't offered.
    Intergalactic Proton Powered Electrical Tentacled Advertising Droids!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    34 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by N@t@ View Post
    i don't know how others were getting them but, unfortunately, advent calendars were excluded from $25 off wus $60 promo (at least online .. I wanted to order one but discount (after $60+ total) didn't apply to calendar).
    It should be as it was not in exclusion; it worked for me but then I never checked out because little broke like always and uninterested. I saw many at others, grumpy forum, buying them.

Damn I should have let others know but I think it is working absolutely fine with you Francine due to no-sharing :p

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    361 (100%)

It was online offer last Monday (it had some exclusions though). This week it's 25% off holiday coffee i believe.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    116 (100%)

Yup, didn't work for me either, then I read, it didn't work on tumblers. I was hoping to get the tumbler for January refill, no luck.

Quote Originally Posted by N@t@ View Post
    It was online offer last Monday (it had some exclusions though). This week it's 25% off holiday coffee i believe.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    361 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by coupontime View Post
    Yup, didn't work for me either, then I read, it didn't work on tumblers. I was hoping to get the tumbler for January refill, no luck.
    Lol me too .. I got excited when I saw that offer as I wanted to buy both a calendar and a tumbler but they both were excluded from the offer. i ended up buying a tumbler for my husband last Monday at full price but I got 8 bonus stars with the purchase (well, not the best deal but better than nothing I guess lol). Now he will get free coffee during January (I think eventually tumbler will be paid off) .

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    34 (100%)

May be they changed it later on because it worked for me [I did try it on first day] but I cancelled it...now regretting :p

Page 83 of 113 FirstFirst ... 33 73 81 82 83 84 85 93 ... LastLast

Thread Information