User Tag List

Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By abbasgirl

Thread: Blatant Racism....Good Riddance

Banned
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I mean you will have to be a monster with a lot of hatred, malice, buffoon and a racist to treat a kid of colour this way. I mean you will think he is fighting a man his own age, and the rage. I mean if you are a parent regardless of your colour and you think this behaviour is justified, then the world has gone to the dogs

A South Carolina police officer was fired Wednesday after videos emerged showing him yanking a high school student out of her chair and throwing her across a classroom earlier in the week, officials announced at a noon news conference.

Glad he got fired and shamed.
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

Sith Lady and Cool Kid Darth Penguin's Avatar
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Student arrested for filming assault

South Carolina high school student who witnessed her classmate being physically abused by a school resource officer was arrested and held on $1,000 bond for filming the incident.
    Niya Kenny, 18, told WLTX she was shocked and disturbed when she saw Officer Ben Fields ing her female classmate out of her desk and pinning her to the ground for refusing to leave class.
    “I was screaming ‘What the f, what the f is this really happening?’ I was praying out loud for the girl,” Kenny told WLTX. “I just couldn’t believe this was happening I was just crying and he said, since you have so much to say you are coming too. I just put my hands behind my back.”
    The video, posted Monday by New York Daily News writer Shaun King, shows Fields wrapping his arms around the neck of the pony-tailed girl. He then flips her desk over backwards and throws her onto the ground, saying “put your hands behind your back.”

Short answer : no Long answer : NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Welcome to the Penguinocracy..One Penguin, One vote..I am The Penguin..I have the One Vote

Banned
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

^ Not surprised...just think how many other people even over here have been arrested / beaten for filming police brutality.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

It doesn't sound like she was arrested for filming the video. She was loudly protesting the actions of the officer and he decided to arrest her as well. She was charged with disturbing the peace. They could easily have confiscated or deleted the video.
    This officer was obviously out of control and should not be working with youth. He should absolutely be disciplined. But is there evidence that it was race related?
    GoJays and thriftygranny like this.

Thread Information