User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Like Tree66Likes

Thread: Buy 3 Starbucks Products, Get $10 eGift

akl
    CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I think I'm going to do this again. We did one. Didn't realize how amazing the Pike Place ground coffee is. We got it at SDM for 7.99 a couple weeks ago. Will have to hunt for this again. And we have a free 'tall' coffee on the bag.
    Decaf likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by akl View Post
    I think I'm going to do this again. We did one. Didn't realize how amazing the Pike Place ground coffee is. We got it at SDM for 7.99 a couple weeks ago. Will have to hunt for this again. And we have a free 'tall' coffee on the bag.

Yep, I am going to get 1 more.
    Just finished the House Blend and starting the Pike Place. I didn't like it at all (worst SB coffee ever). Maybe I got a bad batch?? It's didn't smell good when I brew it and taste very tobacco like. I just had a sip and feel like I had a cigarette.
    I had Pike coffee at Starbucks before and it taste just fine. Problem is I can't exchange it bc I bought it from SDM and will 6000 points if I do so.

Trading Score
    471 (100%)

Worst promo. I submitted my receipt and it was denied. It asked me to resubmit so I did. Again, denied(I bought kkups). I contact Customer Service and he tells me to resubmit but when I do, Starbucks tells me that I am over my limit of two per household so it won't let me submit. I wasn't but whatever. I contact customer again. They issue me the "here is your ecard" email with no link in it. I contact CS again and he said the ten dollars comes later(it doesn't). That was three weeks ago. Still no ecard. They actually owe me two at this point but they apparently don't keep track of their emails because every time I contact them I have to explain it all again and wait for him to look into it. So annoyed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

**advice needed**

So, I bought my six products and got my two gift cards. Told my sister about the promo and she did the same. (different addresses, different email addresses, different receipts, simply the same last name). She just got hers back saying, "sorry, you have reached your household limit".

WHAT?!?! A household is based on where you live and we don't live together! What do you smart Canucks think?

thanks for your advice!
    Last edited by staceymic; Tue, Dec 15th, 2015 at 09:37 PM.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by staceymic View Post
    **advice needed**

So, I bought my six products and got my two gift cards. Told my sister about the promo and she did the same. (different addresses, different email addresses, different receipts, simply the same last name). She just got hers back saying, "sorry, you have reached your household limit".

WHAT?!?! A household is based on where you live and we don't live together! What do you smart Canucks think?

thanks for your advice!
    Email them and tell them they made a mistake and take it from there. It's 2 eGift per address (so she's qualify unless someone else from her household claim it before she does)

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

She emailed them and said, although I have the same last name, I am indeed at a different address so is your promo actually, "one per family surname"? They responded and said your submission is linked up to the other one???

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

WTH! What happened to SB? They really screwed up this promotion. I'd call their head office to complain.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

She emailed them and said, although I have the same last name, I am indeed at a different address so is your promo actually, "one per family surname"? They responded and said your submission is linked up to the other one???
    Don't tell them you are family. Tell them you don't know who the heck the other person is. It's none of their business that you're related, if you live in completely different households. Will they link all the Smiths and Joneses?
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    51 (100%)

Sounds odd. I did the promo and so did my son. We both got it. We even used the same computer.

Dealigator
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Were the claims submitted from the same computer?

Quote Originally Posted by Cake View Post
    Sounds odd. I did the promo and so did my son. We both got it. We even used the same computer.
    But did you both submit two claims, or one each? I submitted two for myself and two for a friend and we received one ecard each. After several emails over several days, we got the second cards.
    Abuse coupons, not people!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    51 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by renegado View Post

But did you both submit two claims, or one each? I submitted two for myself and two for a friend and we received one ecard each. After several emails over several days, we got the second cards.

We only did one each.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

I sent a pic of my receipt, filled all the fields of their form but i didn't get any email yet. It's been 2 days now. Should i wait or submit my receipt+info again?

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

I'd love to know the combos of products you're all buying.

I wanted to get some bagged coffee for a gift but it was $9.99, which I think sounds like too much. I seem to remember it being $6.99 before but i'm not sure if those were before the loonie fell
    Decaf likes this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by torontogal12 View Post
    I'd love to know the combos of products you're all buying.

I wanted to get some bagged coffee for a gift but it was $9.99, which I think sounds like too much. I seem to remember it being $6.99 before but i'm not sure if those were before the loonie fell
    I got bagged coffee (house blend $8.99, and pike place $7.99). I haven't seen $6.99 price for bag coffee in a while, only for instant coffee.

http://makeitmerrier.snipp.com/en/Terms/OfferTerms.pdf

you can scan the list of qualify products above
    torontogal12 likes this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

thanks for posting. unforunately the retail stores are excluded, otherwise it'll be so fantastic

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information