• 2 Post By SavvyLady
  • 1 Post By tjthemanto
  • 1 Post By thor9

Thread: Loblaws - Nov 6-12 - Halls - Made with Real Honey - $0.49 with coupon

Wise Canuck
    Trading Score
    18 (100%)

Expired on: Sun, Dec 18th, 2016
    On sale this week for $2.49 each (bag of 30).
    Use smartsource printable coupon to save $2.00 off and get a bag for just $0.49

Link: www.smartsource.ca - select Halls under Brand tab

This thread is currently associated with: Loblaws, Smart Source
    hcao, Valerey, amira84 and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    60 (100%)

awesome deal. wonder if we wait and get it for 1.50-2$ a bag before coupon expires?!!!
    will grab a few now.
    thanks
    Davetherave likes this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Thanks a lot for posting. We dont have a loblaws on our island but your post made me search halls in other flyers and our London Drugs store is selling 2 bags for $5.00. So almost the same deal as loblaws. I'll definitely pick up 2 bags this week.
    Davetherave likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Just wanted to let everyone know, at Superstore at the cash the deal of the day(week), was Halls for $1.98!! Cashier asked if I would like it, sure but know I had to find my coupon $2.00 coupon, I wasn't planning on buying any, my daughter (23) was with me, she bought one too!!
    rayray and Davetherave like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

How good is Loblaws at accepting printables ?

I have given up using printables. Most stores in my area almost look at you as you are giving them a fake coupon, when you give them a printable. They ask you 10 questions and call 1-2 other people around and scrutinise it for 5 mins before accepting it

where did you get it ? how did you get it ? Blank stare at you and the coupon. Grudgingly accepting it. The onus is on you to prove that its legitimate and not fake
    Davetherave likes this.

Wise Canuck
    Trading Score
    18 (100%)

@tjthemanto , I've never had issues at Loblaws. Just point out the drill if you have problems. It clearly states exp. date, internet coupon etc., some cashiers are just probably not accustomed to seeing these unlike us professional SCers. Give it a go, for $0.49 it may be worth a little hassle or PM at Walmart. Good luck!
    Davetherave likes this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

thanks op,

but was wondering is there a way to open this file on pdf? I don't have a printer and I was thinking of just saving the pdf and print it at a local library but it won't let me since it requires to have a printer i guess for them to detect it. Would there be any way around this? I tried changing the extension from fdf to pdf but it didn't work.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by foreveryoungcbc View Post
    thanks op,

but was wondering is there a way to open this file on pdf? I don't have a printer and I was thinking of just saving the pdf and print it at a local library but it won't let me since it requires to have a printer i guess for them to detect it. Would there be any way around this? I tried changing the extension from fdf to pdf but it didn't work.
    On Mobile ( not sure if its the same on desktop ) , it gives me an option to email the cpn to myself for later printing.

Maybe you can do the same and later on print at the library through your email, after logging into your email at the library.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by tjthemanto View Post
    On Mobile ( not sure if its the same on desktop ) , it gives me an option to email the cpn to myself for later printing.

Maybe you can do the same and later on print at the library through your email, after logging into your email at the library.
    but you need the actual PDF file because you need to install adobe which my local library does not have and they won't let you install 3rd party programs

Thread Information