User Tag List

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
Like Tree209Likes

Thread: Checkout 51 Cash Back Offers Nov 12 - 18 (New Produce & McDonald's Offers @ Walmart)

Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Gah! This is soooo infuriating! I used to be able to print Smartsource coupons, now I can't anymore?! Really want to get in on the Kotex deal. What's goin' aaaawn!
    amira84 likes this.
    Shop online often? Join ebates.ca to get cashback on your purchases! I have earned over $230 to date.

Always looking for Pampers Gift To Grow codes! If you don't use them, please RAOK them to me.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by salady View Post
    Gah! This is soooo infuriating! I used to be able to print Smartsource coupons, now I can't anymore?! Really want to get in on the Kotex deal. What's goin' aaaawn!
    I was unable to print for a few months so I feel your pain. After trying many things, checking printer options, updates, I deleted and reinstalled Adobe Reader again and have been up and running for a few weeks now.

If it makes you feel any better my printed kotex coupons fell on the floor and I missed the deal today too. Managed to get free Halls, sunlight, shout and fleecy so I don't feel too bad about it.

Hope you are up and running again.
    couponlady, uanoor and salady like this.

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Good shopping, kindly can tell me about hall, fleecy and shout at which store you bought or price matched. I also have a pc plus offer for fleecy 1500 points which I'm holding for next week (from tomorrow). And is their any coupon for fleecy too...thanks

Quote Originally Posted by maple7 View Post
    I was unable to print for a few months so I feel your pain. After trying many things, checking printer options, updates, I deleted and reinstalled Adobe Reader again and have been up and running for a few weeks now.

If it makes you feel any better my printed kotex coupons fell on the floor and I missed the deal today too. Managed to get free Halls, sunlight, shout and fleecy so I don't feel too bad about it.

Need a cheap but still reliable phone plan. Try Public Mobile. Plans starting from $15 ($13 with auto payment).
    Use code R8NLM8 or link when activate with Public Mobile and we both will get $10 bonus.
    Win some extra cash or gift cards. Try Swagbucks... ww.swagbucks.com/refer/uanoor

Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by maple7 View Post

Cheers. I'm going to try that
    couponlady and maple7 like this.
    Shop online often? Join ebates.ca to get cashback on your purchases! I have earned over $230 to date.

Always looking for Pampers Gift To Grow codes! If you don't use them, please RAOK them to me.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by uanoor View Post
    Good shopping, kindly can tell me about hall, fleecy and shout at which store you bought or price matched. I also have a pc plus offer for fleecy 1500 points which I'm holding for next week (from tomorrow). And is their any coupon for fleecy too...thanks
    Halls was $1.99 at RCSS (deal of the week) - $2 coupon (I had read @amira84's post earlier this week)
    Fleecy pm'd fb $2.97 - $2co51 - $1 (1k pc+ offer..yours will be better)
    Shout was Sobeys $2.99 - $1 printable (right at home i think) - $2 snap (save has a $3 when you buy 2 as well so could have made $1)
    couponlady, ROMEO and amira84 like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

What? Really? On contrary, i have never been abke to print smartsource coupons because of that stupid java problem but now that they changed their system, i have been able to print 2 copies of every smartsource coupon.
    Colsgirl, ROMEO, salady and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    66 (100%)

I couldn't print them even with the Adobe Reader updated when I realised that it still requires you to have the latest version of Java as well. I foolishly thought that the Adobe thing would alleviate that cursed java problem but turns out it's just another thing to deal with! So if the Adobe update doesn't work, try updating java too. Good Luck!

denise
    ROMEO, salady and maple7 like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by amira84 View Post
    What? Really? On contrary, i have never been abke to print smartsource coupons because of that stupid java problem but now that they changed their system, i have been able to print 2 copies of every smartsource coupon.
    Me too!
    ROMEO likes this.
    Built Bars 15% off sitewide, free shipping when you spend $25. User the code LOUISE2020 to get another 10%

PC Insiders please use my code LR1507 you get $25 and I get $10 in points

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Never used this. Few questions :

1. Can you buy the product at ANY store, or does it have to be the store listed. So if it says $ 1.00 cash back for Tide at WM, can you buy them at NF, Metro etc and still get the cash back ?

2. How long does the mailed cheque generally take to come, once you cash out ? days, weeks or months.

3. What happens if you return a product ? How do they prevent fraud or keep track of it i.e returns ?

i can easily see the $ 6.00 Sunlight cash back offer being abused ..by fraudsters and coupon scammers..by buying it, uploading the receipt and then returning the product with receipt

4 people in one house can have 4 different CO51 accounts, so coll 24 bucks for the family
    Last edited by tjthemanto; Fri, Nov 13th, 2015 at 12:07 PM.
    ROMEO likes this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by tjthemanto View Post
    Never used this. Few questions :

1. Can you buy the product at ANY store, or does it have to be the store listed. So if it says $ 1.00 cash back for Tide at WM, can you buy them at NF, Metro etc and still get the cash back ?

2. How long does the mailed cheque generally take to come, once you cash out ? days, weeks or months.

3. What happens if you return a product ? How do they prevent fraud or keep track of it i.e returns ?

i can easily see the $ 6.00 Sunlight cash back offer being abused ..by fraudsters and coupon scammers..by buying it, uploading the receipt and then returning the product with receipt

4 people in one house can have 4 different CO51 accounts, so coll 24 bucks for the family
    1.) you can buy it anywhere not unless it is specific - like the produce this week, only for WM.

2.) cheque takes 3 weeks for me. Never failed.

3.) I think they do check that you did not return them as it takes 5 bus days for them to check your account before they send the cheque.
    - most likely, if they found out you tend to return items you claimed for, you will always get audited & it will take longer to cash out. Not sure though as i akways email them if i needed to return something-changing flavor like chips, etc i dont need to.

4.) if you read the terms & conditions, it says max 2 accounts per household - not sure if they do impose this but its so easy to check as they send the cheque to your home address.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ROMEO likes this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Colsgirl View Post
    Me too!
    Me Three!! I've always had issues to print the smartsource coupon gave up after a few months of trying once I learned about the printed coupons. I do get frustrated when I try and see all the good offers I lose out on.
    Colsgirl and ROMEO like this.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

I am so pleased to be up to $16.50 again already in my 1 and only CO51 account! I will NEVER confess that I bought 6 Dairy milk bars last week to bump the amount up....oops seems I just did! ha ha

babies teach us acceptance

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Anyone know where there are any good deals on Dairy Milk this week? Please and thank you
    ROMEO and amira84 like this.
    Built Bars 15% off sitewide, free shipping when you spend $25. User the code LOUISE2020 to get another 10%

PC Insiders please use my code LR1507 you get $25 and I get $10 in points

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by walkonby View Post
    I am so pleased to be up to $16.50 again already in my 1 and only CO51 account! I will NEVER confess that I bought 6 Dairy milk bars last week to bump the amount up....oops seems I just did! ha ha
    I did too! Lol
    I also grabbed more yesterday since it was the last day for the 2 for $3.
    Got 24 cadbury. 😀. (2 accts, my bf & 1 one each)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    walkonby likes this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

RCSS has them in store for $1.67 bought my six today so I am stocked up
    amira84 and Silvermika like this.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread Information