User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Being Polite Is Very Easy WandaJean's Avatar
    Trading Score
    31 (97%)

Thank You SC'rs for all the contests/samples/freebies, etc. that you post.
    Join Swagbucks today! Get those freebies!!!http://www.swagbucks.com/<WBR>refer/WandaJean $725.00 aprx of freebies From Amazon...I love Free

Have a Banana Daily Beast Master's Avatar
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by WandaJean View Post
    gee...I now know the answer to what would I do if I was told I only had a month to live..........go eliminate that disgusting family!!!!!!
    I have seen those sickos before, when they go to a soldiers funeral and picket with signs saying that they are glad he is dead and so on......just sick........and Bush thought Sadam was sick.........he has worse in his own country.
    Please vote daily for my ferret site.
    http://1award.co.uk/addvote.php?vote=3368

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I agree.... that is one of the sickest and twisted things I've ever read. I can not begin to understand how much hate one has to have in themselves to do something so stupid.

Trading Score
    80 (100%)

While I was reading I was wondering if maybe I was on one of those bloopers, to see my facial reaction to what was written.. UNREAL!!! -- I sure hope they stop them at the border. Or better yet -- maybe Mr, Li and that family should spend a little time getting to know one another.. idiots.

Being Polite Is Very Easy WandaJean's Avatar
    Trading Score
    31 (97%)

http://www.winnipegfreepress.com/bre...-4802048c.html

Group plans counter-rally to protect McLean Family
    Thank You SC'rs for all the contests/samples/freebies, etc. that you post.
    Join Swagbucks today! Get those freebies!!!http://www.swagbucks.com/<WBR>refer/WandaJean $725.00 aprx of freebies From Amazon...I love Free

Have a Banana Daily Beast Master's Avatar
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I hate violence, but, if someone has to do something violent to someone, why can't it be THEM!!!
    Please vote daily for my ferret site.
    http://1award.co.uk/addvote.php?vote=3368

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by WandaJean View Post
    http://www.winnipegfreepress.com/bre...-4802048c.html

Group plans counter-rally to protect McLean Family

I heard on the raido this morning that Canada Customs has been told to keep this radical group out of Canada. I sure hope they do!

Now on the Peta in general. I was looking at the new comics that they have out for the kids. I only got part way though the one on dairy cows and said to myself where are they getting this.

I live in a farming community. My daughter is in a 4 h dairy club this year. She has been training a calf for the last few months to show at a local fair on Aug 16th. This little calf is well looked after, as a matter of fact part of her training is to lead the calf and wash it. The calf is well feed and is in no way abused.

I don't know everything, but I would say that most family farms in Canada are run well. Most farmers do not abuse their animals. If they did then they would lose money as the animal would not produce. A happy cow will give more milk than one that is not looked after.

We have been eating meat since the day man first figured out how to catch it.

Whats next - People for the human treatment of plants??? You know they are livings too.

Enough said from me, I could rumble on about this all day. Needless to say, since my first freebie from PETA I have not requested anymore. I did't like what I received. Kids now a days have enough eating problems, without having to think that it is wrong to eat a burger!

you can join this forum by clicking on my link below.
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/index.php?referrerid=18227

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

This is absolutely unbelievable!!!

How could anyone want to be so cruel and heartless during such a tragic time.

My heart truly breaks for this family with all they have gone through, and continue to go through.

I pray that the border is able to stop these freaks from crossing, as this is something that this family should not even have to think about

Trading Score
    80 (100%)

LOLOL @people for the human treatment of plants!!..

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by smb127 View Post
    I did't like what I received. Kids now a days have enough eating problems, without having to think that it is wrong to eat a burger!
    Exactly. My kids know exactly what we're eating. I don't lie to them. But they also understand that everything in nature needs to eat what it was made to eat. Without it... you die. Spiders need to suck the guts of a fly. Snakes need to eat rats. Flowers need water. It's all about survival. So instead of hunting, humans eat farmed animals. We took a trip to a farm to learn about cows and how they grow the cows and sell them for meat.
    Now of course I don't sit and drill all this in their heads. Written all at once it seems callous. It's all been taught by them asking the "why" questions.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by ilovemykids View Post
    Exactly. My kids know exactly what we're eating. I don't lie to them. But they also understand that everything in nature needs to eat what it was made to eat. Without it... you die. Spiders need to suck the guts of a fly. Snakes need to eat rats. Flowers need water. It's all about survival. So instead of hunting, humans eat farmed animals. We took a trip to a farm to learn about cows and how they grow the cows and sell them for meat.
    Now of course I don't sit and drill all this in their heads. Written all at once it seems callous. It's all been taught by them asking the "why" questions.

I love that - How they grow the cows. LOL

My kids are growing so fast that I keep says I've planted them in cow poop.

When my Daughter gets a bit older she wants to do the 4 H beef showing. She has to get use to the dairy cows first, cause the beef ones a bigger and stonger. After the final showing they end up selling the cows, and the better they show the more they are worth. What happens some times is that the owner of the cow will take the cost of raising the cow and transpertion out of the sale and the 4 H student gets the rest. Since at this point in time the DS want s be a Vet I mentioned this would be a good way to earn money for school. She is also hoping for different 4H groups, we just have to see what comes up for her.

you can join this forum by clicking on my link below.
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/index.php?referrerid=18227

Admin
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Considering the westboro baptist church was just in Tdot 3 days ago some might still be here.

There nothing more of a hate group, there not a church.

Its what a kkk background and years of imbreeding leads to.

Id really like to see all the followers of this hate group locked up and the keys thrown away.

(noting above post by Wanda, forgot to quote)

Boo Radley Conspirator roseofblack25's Avatar
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

ok what is wrong with those idiot followers? get a brain and live your own life...

with that said peta scares me LOL they make things sound worse than it is sure maybe in some third world country or something they don't properly take care of their animals but here in canada they do. We are surrounded by farms and all the animals are well looked after. I eat very little meat not because of it being meat but because I just don't like the taste of certain stuff and it turns my stomach to prepare raw meat LOL idk I might be just the weird one here but I can and will eat meat if its cooked and tastes good but if I had to make it we wouldn't be eating it LOL

Search and win with SWAGBUCKS!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Well. They say they made it, some of them, and they are in Winnipeg, and ready to picket his funeral. They really asked for it this time though. I know Winnipeg, and the people out there are a pretty serious bunch when they get mad. A tough city, and people really love this guy....
    http://www.winnipegsun.com/News/Mani...95861-sun.html
    What a demented bunch of idiots these jerks are.
    They set our flag on fire in protests, they hold it upside down...I can't stand them, who they are, and what they stand for.

Haha! I just read the front page of the Winnipeg Sun. The headline reads "Lowlifes Arrive". (See? Toldja...a tough city. They are plenty mad at this group)

Admin
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

I dont understand why they are not on a do not enter Canada list, there free speech.. then theres just plain hate and stupidity.

If anything goes on its the Canadian gov. fault for letting there lame a$$es in our country.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information