User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Like Tree314Likes

Thread: Ungrateful people- just need to vent :(

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

Here is what makes me wonder if she has phoned the food banks and churches and no one will help her, why won't they help her? I am not sure about where you are but here it takes a lot for our food bank to turn anyone away. So what is she hiding.

Also if you truly are in that situation the old saying comes into play beggars cannot be choosers, if you truly need it you will accept anything and everything. Just the list goes on and on of the issues, makes me wonder what they are really up too.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    51 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by sheetsofemptycanvas View Post
    Well, she's back. This is her latest post... i honestly have no words.

can someone ,pls. help . this is for real , .. , frown emoticon all the haters before are stopping this ,,not impressed , .again pls and ty im asking for youre help and i sincerely appreciated ,the help before ... got and things good some , a lot of bad stuff , that were no good ... outdated made us verysick , , all night , so not to be rude , fresh pls. im sorry to ask again , , pls. help .ty

Like · Reply · 5 hrs
    Group rules are "looking for" ads can only be posted once very 2 weeks (not weekly) so report it.

What a way to get your weekly grocery shopping done. No shame!
    Ciel, SnowFlakey, Candini and 3 others like this.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    51 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by SassyAshley View Post
    Here is what makes me wonder if she has phoned the food banks and churches and no one will help her, why won't they help her? I am not sure about where you are but here it takes a lot for our food bank to turn anyone away. So what is she hiding.
    I am sure she wants meat. When people cry about what they are given it's usually over meat.

Alternatively, she doesn't make the low-income cut-off. Both the churches and the food bank require proof of income for assistance. They will only give you emergency food (pasta, sauce, canned beans, canned pasta, that kind of thing) without proof of income.
    Last edited by lecale; Fri, Nov 20th, 2015 at 09:31 AM.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Wow.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

You can only hope that somewhere deep down she doesn't feel good about what she is doing. If she doesn't care at all, well that is very sad. You can only control your actions and you did a lovely thing.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I have to admit -- at this, I laughed real, real hard!

THE BRASS ONES ON HER!

Just ... just ... how DARE she?!

I have struggled all my life, lived below the poverty line, and due to disability will not claw my way toward upward mobility. I use social assistance programs, though I have never had to resort to asking people online to help (not that most people who do are as twisted as this little piece of work, I just personally have not) but any time someone DOES help me, of their own volition, the kindness of their heart? They could hand me a fistful of half-eaten pistachios, saliva-coated for easier chewin' and I would THANK THEM, WITH A SMILE. NOT ask for more or BETTER (UGHHHHHH!), not DEMAND more, not kvetch and moan about the quality of the FREE CHARITY I've just received, and not harangue a group endlessly for MORE MORE MORE.

I have a feeling that she does have other options, be it a soup kitchen or churches (like fun she can't get help from ANY of them!) or friends / family / neighbours. It just looks like she's running a lil scam, and sloppily, at that.

All in all, I hope that whatever is coming to her, karma-wise, comes swiftly. I feel that people like her make the rest of us, who genuinely need help (my household is three adults, all working full-time, who still depend on donations, social assistance, and sometimes, the kindness of strangers, or else we simply do not survive -- days without eating is an excellent way to get yourself sick as a dog) look awful, like cheaters, thieves, liars, sociopaths. She should be ashamed of herself.

Quote Originally Posted by sheetsofemptycanvas View Post
    Well, she's back. This is her latest post... i honestly have no words.

can someone ,pls. help . this is for real , .. , frown emoticon all the haters before are stopping this ,,not impressed , .again pls and ty im asking for youre help and i sincerely appreciated ,the help before ... got and things good some , a lot of bad stuff , that were no good ... outdated made us verysick , , all night , so not to be rude , fresh pls. im sorry to ask again , , pls. help .ty

Like · Reply · 5 hrs
    Last edited by bullet tooth; Sat, Jan 9th, 2016 at 01:08 PM. Reason: typo

Trading Score
    288 (100%)

Firstly very kind of you to help someone in need.

I would report her to the admins of these facebook groups as she obviously needs an attitude adjustment and has no shame, good grief.

There are many people that I am sure need a helping hand and are to shy or ashamed to make such a post asking for a hand NOT a hand out, she really has no appreciation or respect for the kindness of others.

Bless your heart.
    toronto166 and bullet tooth like this.
    2019 is the year that we continue to save before we buy!!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread Information