User Tag List

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By safielstar
  • 1 Post By safielstar

Thread: Samko & Miko Toy Warehouse sale at Cdn Warplane Museum until Dec. 6

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Saw mention of a tiny sale ad in the Toronto Star today and the museum is where the local sale is.
    Here's the Toronto flyer:
    http://save.ca/flyers/samko-miko-toy-warehouse

If you drive, then getting there is no problem. If you intend on taking transit, you can only do so today while the 20-A-Line runs during rush hours. Then you are out of luck.
    No planes will be on display due to the toy show. The museum's address: http://www.warplane.com/contact-cana...-heritage.aspx
    This thread is currently associated with: Save.ca Coupons
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Trading Score
    18 (100%)

Went to this back on Thursday when they first opened and it was an experience (never gone before). The main parking lot at the museum was full so they had to use the overflow lot at the airport.

Most of the toys I saw are older ones that are being cleared out by the manufacturer, but you can still find some good deals. The Crayola/crafts aisle had some great deals like Crayola markers for $3, and colouring sets that make great stocking stuffers or add-ons for birthday gifts. The books are good too, though mostly for younger kids, not a ton of chapter books and such for older kids. I picked up a bunch of Crayola things, My Little Pony stuff for DD, and a barbie doll for my Christmas Miracle child.
    Ciel likes this.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

I've not ever gone to the sale but knew of its Toronto ones through SC. Thanks for sharing what you saw at the sale!

It never occurred to me that the sale would be there. Spirit Halloween had used the former Future Shop site on Upper James-that would have been more accessible and have more parking/bus service as well.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Trading Score
    18 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Ciel View Post
    I've not ever gone to the sale but knew of its Toronto ones through SC. Thanks for sharing what you saw at the sale!

It never occurred to me that the sale would be there. Spirit Halloween had used the former Future Shop site on Upper James-that would have been more accessible and have more parking/bus service as well.
    True, the location this year was weird. It used to be at the Careport Centre, which is great for transit people and for those coming by car, being at the museum really limited anyone coming by transit...
    Ciel likes this.

Thread Information