User Tag List

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Like Tree174Likes

Thread: Shoppers Drug Mart (West) Spend You points event flyer Nov 28 - Dec 4

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Wannawin View Post
    Can someone redeem 50,000 SDM points towards a $100 GC ?
    No you can't

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Wannawin likes this.

Trading Score
    74 (100%)

Thank you so much for the prompt help!
    peachies likes this.

Free Amazon Gift Cards/Paypal $$ -Join Swagbucks now!! Get $50/month just by searching .. Message me for tips

http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Naanu

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Thanks, wondering about something written in the circles on one day electronics sale (with comp. and tablets). Is that some gift card or bonus points or some thing else.
    Need a cheap but still reliable phone plan. Try Public Mobile. Plans starting from $15 ($13 with auto payment).
    Use code R8NLM8 or link when activate with Public Mobile and we both will get $10 bonus.
    Win some extra cash or gift cards. Try Swagbucks... ww.swagbucks.com/refer/uanoor

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

For those who have not redeemed before or need a refresher:

You cannot redeem for gift cards
    Anything you buy with points, you still have to pay full taxes on and cannot pay taxes with points
    If you redeem $200 but only have $180 stuff in your cart, you lose the other $20. It is a good idea to check at the cash that you have spent the right amount, as we all know that SDM prices can vary at cash.
    If you have an offer of say 1000 points on a product, you usually still get it when you redeem but an offer of 15x on a product will not work as it will be 15x on 0 base points.
    If you have a personal offer for say 12k when you spend $100, you will not get those points when you redeem.
    If you are only redeeming $100 but have 95k points on your card, make sure the cashier chooses the correct redemption amount. It is a pain to get them to fix it afterwards, especially if you spent say $102 as you then owe them the $2 so they can refuse the difference
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by RonBC View Post
    I'd rather have $100 cash in my pocket vs $100 gift card. You can still spend cash at SDM and get points.

And you're really looking at no difference (less than $3 )in overall cost.. I guess I have to show the math...

$429.99 *1.13 = 485.88 - $170 points = 315.88 out of pocket. $100 Gift Card to use later only at SDM.

$369,99 *1.13 = 418.08 - $200 points = 218.08 out of pocket. $97.80 Cash in your pocket - use anywhere.

Ron.
    I think the biggest difference is weather the PS4 next weekend comes with a game or not. From the picture it is just the console? But we will find out.

I got the Starwars bundle and the game brand new is $80 but I plan to resell the game for $60-$70 since it's not my cup of tea.
    amira84 likes this.

Trading Score
    211 (100%)

I see a couple things I can check off the Christmas list! Thanks for the post!
    amira84 likes this.
    Amazon and Starbucks GiftCards for Searching the net? Yes I did and so can you!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/canadianbugga

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

And I checked price for that game at walmat.ca and few other sites its about $75
    Quote Originally Posted by Crzyrio View Post
    I think the biggest difference is weather the PS4 next weekend comes with a game or not. From the picture it is just the console? But we will find out.

I got the Starwars bundle and the game brand new is $80 but I plan to resell the game for $60-$70 since it's not my cup of tea.
    Need a cheap but still reliable phone plan. Try Public Mobile. Plans starting from $15 ($13 with auto payment).
    Use code R8NLM8 or link when activate with Public Mobile and we both will get $10 bonus.
    Win some extra cash or gift cards. Try Swagbucks... ww.swagbucks.com/refer/uanoor

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by FallenPixels View Post
    For those who have not redeemed before or need a refresher:

You cannot redeem for gift cards
    Anything you buy with points, you still have to pay full taxes on and cannot pay taxes with points
    If you redeem $200 but only have $180 stuff in your cart, you lose the other $20. It is a good idea to check at the cash that you have spent the right amount, as we all know that SDM prices can vary at cash.
    If you have an offer of say 1000 points on a product, you usually still get it when you redeem but an offer of 15x on a product will not work as it will be 15x on 0 base points.
    If you have a personal offer for say 12k when you spend $100, you will not get those points when you redeem.
    If you are only redeeming $100 but have 95k points on your card, make sure the cashier chooses the correct redemption amount. It is a pain to get them to fix it afterwards, especially if you spent say $102 as you then owe them the $2 so they can refuse the difference
    Great tips!! Do a lot of people arrive early? I'm getting mostly basic stuff we need at home (baby formula, diapers, etc.) but don't want to spend hours in line!

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by bella_bamba View Post
    Great tips!! Do a lot of people arrive early? I'm getting mostly basic stuff we need at home (baby formula, diapers, etc.) but don't want to spend hours in line!
    Depends on the store, but they are usually busier than usual
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I may have to either think about it or ditch the SDM redemption! But I probably think and forward this to my sis fingers crossed!
    amira84 likes this.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Some of the stuff I want never goes on sale anyway, so I will be doing 1 redemption and keep the rest for a great sale or a bigger redemption if we get lucky
    carlyincanada likes this.
    ~ ~ ~

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks so much

Hmmmmm........maybe $210 worth of Magnum ice cream bars??? ROFL

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

What model of Nikon camera is on sale? Its not very clear in the flyer. TIA.

Trading Score
    297 (100%)

Thanks for posting! One redemption
    sweetmomma likes this.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread Information