User Tag List

Like Tree8Likes
  • 8 Post By couponmummy

Thread: New Laptop at SDM

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    17 (100%)

Knowing that SDM redemption next week is only $200, I was going to save my points for a later date. So we went grocery shopping at Maxi yesterday and I redeemed 100K PC points for 2x$50 amazon.ca GC. I noticed that they also have SDM GCs. DH was getting hungry so we went to another part of town to have greasy fries. We stopped at the first SDM and he saw a Nexus 7 1st generation for $100. Then we went to another one and saw the Acer laptop for $250, reg. $350. DS needs one for CEGEP so we went home so DH could do some research. We decided that we are going to redeem for $170. Before we go, I said let's stop at Maxi so I could get a SDM GC to pay for the rest so that it would be totally free, including tax. DH said to use those SDM GCs from a couple weeks ago. Now it's not free anymore, but still good.
    DH is going to remove the magnetic hard drive and put in a solid state hard drive for faster performance.
    This thread is currently associated with: Amazon.ca & Amazon.com, Maxi, Pharmaprix, Shoppers Drug Mart

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

sweet.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Nice!

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

What $200.00 are you referring to? Is next week a promotion at SDM $170/$200 value? I did not see anything advertised. Please explain.

Thread Information