User Tag List

Page 10 of 27 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast
Like Tree1011Likes

Thread: Free Dassange shampoo OR conditioner, PLUS hair treatment

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by MrsMer View Post
    I am sad, I feel like i am missing out on all this great hair. Where in the store are you all finding this product? I've been to several stores, including a boutique one, and I can't find it!

MrsMer, it's not placed beside other shampoos in the isle. There will be a seperate display rack of dessange in the shampoo isle.
    MrsMer, rockco and JasmineTea like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by amira84 View Post
    Oh i wish i read about the coupon not scanning at any of the dessange conversation threads. Did anyone mention it before? Rockco, did you forget talking about bogo coupon not working? lol

Oh well..... what i did at home was i tried to get zweet rebate on both shampoo+serum. Zweet terms say that it has to be any dessange product, so i entered 2 dessange items to get $10 from zweet. We'll see if they give it to me or not. Regardless, i'll talk to the manager today to get money back.
    thanks Amira, I would have forgotton about zweet! I bought the oleo shampoo and serum, with the BOGO and got the 1,000 pts, claimed $15.00 on snap and $10.00 on zweet..hope it all goes through!!
    rockco, amira84 and JasmineTea like this.

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

You are right. They entered in the same way like you said. I bought 3 products, used bogo for 2, 1000 points coupon for 3rd. got $15 from snap save so far and waiting for $15 (for 3) from zweet. and also there were 20 X points so total 8000+points for all 3 dessenge goodies.
    And one more thing we doubled all this (one on mine set of card +rebates, and other on DH side) so one of my rare good shopping. Most of time I wake up when offers sold out lol.

Quote Originally Posted by annedougherty View Post
    The coupon does not scan. They have to enter it as 2002 for the $14.99. They should know by trying to type in the bar code number that it will not scan.
    And on the base of reviews from Amira I bought only 1 conditioner: 3 Shampoos. + 2 oils (all olio type for my black hair, as all others are for more likely for blonde hair so was not sure about those)
    Last edited by uanoor; Sat, Dec 19th, 2015 at 03:12 PM.
    Bloodymary, Decaf, rockco and 3 others like this.
    Need a cheap but still reliable phone plan. Try Public Mobile. Plans starting from $15 ($13 with auto payment).
    Use code R8NLM8 or link when activate with Public Mobile and we both will get $10 bonus.
    Win some extra cash or gift cards. Try Swagbucks... ww.swagbucks.com/refer/uanoor

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Hello everyone. I talked to my store manager about what hapoened with the bogo coupon last night. He said he would either give me a free serum or refund the serum money withour receipt so that i don't lose my bonus points.
    I will go tonight or tomorrow to get my money back because i dont need another free serum. I already have 4 or 5 serums and they are going to last FOREVER. lol
    Bloodymary, MrsMer, rockco and 4 others like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I picked up 2 sets y`day, got 20X points, plus $15 X 2 from Snap, hopefully Zweet will come through as well, first time using Zweet, my first attempt was rejected as I did not circle the items and write 5$ REDEEMED WITH ZWEET....no other cashback site requires this
    Also the display was picked clean...no surprise there...everything was for blonde hair, just about managed to find something for non blonde color treated hair.
    Last edited by IthinkIcan; Sun, Dec 20th, 2015 at 12:10 AM.
    uanoor and JasmineTea like this.
    Please use my referral orange key code 47245085S1 for opening new Tangerine account and I will split the $50 bonus with you

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.carrot&hl=en JOIN CARROT REWARDS using my referral invite code dipikag5521

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Oh, I forgot to circle and write zweet too, should I resend it!!
    rockco likes this.

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by IthinkIcan View Post
    I picked up 2 sets y`day, got 20X points, plus $15 X 2 from Snap, hopefully Zweet will come through as well, first time using Zweet, my first attempt was rejected as I did not circle the items and write 5$ REDEEMED WITH ZWEET....no other cashback site requires this
    Also the display was picked clean...no surprise there...everything was for blonde hair, just about managed to find something for non blonde color treated hair.
    It is not a ZWEET requirement, just a requirement of this particular offer. You always have to read the terms of an offer.

HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by SavvyLady View Post
    Oh, I forgot to circle and write zweet too, should I resend it!!
    Unless you can select the same amount for which you submitted then you cannot. For example, if you submitted for two that leaves you with one remaining and you can now only claim one, not two. You may have to wait for it to be rejected before resubmitting.
    SavvyLady and rockco like this.

Trading Score
    51 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by amira84 View Post
    My bogo coupon was not working today because the genious in me folded the coupon right where the bar code was, so their system was not scanning it at all. I bought shampoo+serum anyway and will talk to my store manager tomorrow if he can scan the new coupon and give me my $14.99+tax back. Fingers crossed!

I have to tell you that i really like this oleo miracle line. I have been experimenting with a few combos on my hair and here are my results (on my hair, ofcourse. Other's results may vary).

I have shampooed my hair with moroccon oil shampoo. Did not use any conditioner. Used serum after towel drying and noticed that i didnt even need conditioner. My hair were very silky and not frizzy.

I have shampooed with dessange and did not use conditioner, used serum after towel drying. Awesome hair!

I have shampooed with dessange, used garnier fructis conditioner, and serum after towel drying. This conditioner weighed my hair down and they did not look that good.

I have shampooed with moroccon oil shampoo, used garnier conditioner, and then serum after towel drying. Yucky hair!

I have come to the conclusion that i will probably not use garnier conditioner from now on. This dessange is working pretty good on my hair. Hopefully it will not turn out to be a WEN hair products case. Lol
    The bogo coupon doesn't have to be scanned they just need to enter as a regular coupon. The same happened to me and the manager entered it. I would definitely go back to the store.

Sent from my C6906 using Tapatalk
    rockco likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    218 (100%)

We know that it is a MC but the wording on the coupon "scan the barcode" (at least in a French version that I printed out) doesn't help to prove your case. Yesterday, I was standing at a store for 25 min while a supervisor tried to get in touch with Shoppers HO to prove the authenticity of this coupon. I was about to give up .. Yet two weeks ago, at the same store, I used the same coupon without a problem. In the end, I asked to speak to a manager (mentioning his first name). I said I was a frequent customer here and he could confirm it with either the manager or a cashier at another cash register. The manager was off but the cashier friendly confirmed. The supervisor let me have it "just this one time".. I hate it but my other Pharmaprix doesn't carry these products. In the end, the receipt was approved with both Snap and Zweet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jellybean View Post
    The bogo coupon doesn't have to be scanned they just need to enter as a regular coupon. The same happened to me and the manager entered it. I would definitely go back to the store.

Last edited by innaor; Sun, Dec 20th, 2015 at 10:08 AM.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

The oleo miracle treatment (orange box) does not say if you need to apply it to wet or dry hair. Which ones have you guys done?
    rockco and JasmineTea like this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by torontogal12 View Post
    The oleo miracle treatment (orange box) does not say if you need to apply it to wet or dry hair. Which ones have you guys done?
    It's great both ways! If you apply it wet it's like a detangler, but you can also apply it dry for frizzies, fly-aways, etc I really love the treatments.

Trading Score
    51 (100%)

I just noticed the Zweet offer is sold out 😞

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Jellybean View Post
    I just noticed the Zweet offer is sold out 

I noticed that too..and mine is pending since it was rejected because I didn't circle it and write what they wanted..I hope I still get it, because I resent it before it was sold out!!

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

I wrote that silly sentence, but forgot to circle them and my claims rejected yesterday night. Again submitted both receipts and still waiting for result, 2(5X3)= $30.

Quote Originally Posted by IthinkIcan View Post
    Edit: All my Zweet receipts approved today, 2(5 X3)= $30. Thanks Zweet
    Last edited by uanoor; Mon, Dec 21st, 2015 at 12:39 PM.
    Need a cheap but still reliable phone plan. Try Public Mobile. Plans starting from $15 ($13 with auto payment).
    Use code R8NLM8 or link when activate with Public Mobile and we both will get $10 bonus.
    Win some extra cash or gift cards. Try Swagbucks... ww.swagbucks.com/refer/uanoor

Page 10 of 27 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast

Thread Information