User Tag List

Page 23 of 27 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 ... LastLast
Like Tree1011Likes

Thread: Free Dassange shampoo OR conditioner, PLUS hair treatment

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by FallenPixels View Post
    I used it today no problems, but I probably would have shown the manager the Dessange page the coupon comes from and not the SC page. You think they would be aware of it though with such a hot deal.

Sadly, as many SCers are aware, people do make fake coupons with store logos. I know there were fake Rexall coupons circulating a while back that people used to PM at Walmart.
    Thanks for your reply
    I am very new to using coupons and wasn't aware of this (I even mailed websaver to confirm regarding using a Cetaphil coupon twice just so that I wouldn't be doing anything wrong!).

If you have it, could you please give me the BOGO link on Dessange's website? I couldn't find it.
    Thanks

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    28 (100%)

I used mine about 20 mins ago and did my snap claim. Hopefully everything goes through.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Tweets77 likes this.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by MunS View Post
    Thanks for your reply
    I am very new to using coupons and wasn't aware of this (I even mailed websaver to confirm regarding using a Cetaphil coupon twice just so that I wouldn't be doing anything wrong!).

If you have it, could you please give me the BOGO link on Dessange's website? I couldn't find it.
    Thanks
    Dessange BOGO http://dessangehairbeauty.ca/en/pages/offer1
    MunS likes this.
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by peachies View Post
    I used mine about 20 mins ago and did my snap claim. Hopefully everything goes through.

I used mine before noon and it is still pending
    peachies likes this.
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I caved in and bought it again, I couldn't let it go. I got the bogo, 1,000 pts plus they are giving 10x the points for the Dessange products (someone may have mentioned this already), but they gave the 10x the pts on the 2 items before the bogo!!
    Tweets77 and amira84 like this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by FallenPixels View Post
    Thanks!

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I will try tomorrow. I missed it last time. Hopefully it's still available.
    dededi likes this.
    A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station.... what more can I say........

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by SavvyLady View Post
    I caved in and bought it again, I couldn't let it go. I got the bogo, 1,000 pts plus they are giving 10x the points for the Dessange products (someone may have mentioned this already), but they gave the 10x the pts on the 2 items before the bogo!!
    Yes, this has always been the case even when they had the 20x in store. Even more reason to get in on it. I'm also fairly sure that I got those points when I redeemed.
    amira84 likes this.

HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

anyone got reject for snapsave for the $15 rebate?

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cocapoo View Post
    anyone got reject for snapsave for the $15 rebate?
    I'm still waiting ....

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I did the Dessange routine tonight. The offer was still available so I got home and uploaded. I had the 12,500 deal wus 50, but I was really tired and had a migraine coming on and just could not see any sales to match my coupons with things on sale that I needed to bring the bill to 50. I managed to grab a couple of small snacks to relax and watch some TV with my daughter who is home from college for a short visit, and picked up a bottle of my son's favourite body wash using sale plus coupon.

I really should have paid more attention at the desk. Both 1000 point coupons seemed to scan and register. bout one is listed as #19893 and awarded me the 1000 while the other is #20246 and did not give me the 1000 points. Not sure what that means. I am going to have to put Optimum's customer service on my speed dial, I think.

On the other hand, thanks to some input regarding paying for the lower versus the higher item from @annedougherty a week or two ago, I decided to make it very clear to them how this deal worked. When I handed over the BOGO coupon, I pointedly said "Here is my coupon for a free Dessange treatment..." I placed the treatment down to be rang in. "...Which I get when I buy a Dessange shampoo. So, here is the Dessange shampoo that I am purchasing." Then I placed the shampoo on the countertop. As always, my Dessange coupons seemed to require consultation and discussion among three staff members, often the same employees as the last time I used them. However, for the first time, I actually paid for the shampoo and got the more expensive $14.99 treatment free. Yeah!

I am now searching for the sales receipts for the purchases in which the charges were the other way around to pursue my inquiry about a $2.00 refund for several of the deals.
    rockco, amira84 and dededi like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

read a negative review on the shampoo on here a few posts back....not sure which specific type. (something about losing hair after using it yikes.) Anyone else tried it yet? From the list of ingredients they seem to be pretty common ingredients and nothing unusual that needs to be avoided. (sorry if this is wrong place to post this comment, tx for any feedback.)

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by seylz_gurl View Post
    read a negative review on the shampoo on here a few posts back....not sure which specific type. (something about losing hair after using it yikes.) Anyone else tried it yet? From the list of ingredients they seem to be pretty common ingredients and nothing unusual that needs to be avoided. (sorry if this is wrong place to post this comment, tx for any feedback.)
    I will try one of mine when I finished up the large bottle of shampoo that I am currently using. I bought the Dessange because I could make a few dollars profit from buying it to go towards the purchase of other items. If it works reasonably well for my hair or for my daughter's when we try it, that will be great. If not, there are a couple of places I can give it to along with some other donations.
    amira84 likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    28 (100%)

I've read other good reviews so I excited to try it. Worse case is I use it on days I put my hair up. My snap receipt just got approved.

amira84 and JasmineTea like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Tiana View Post
    I really should have paid more attention at the desk. Both 1000 point coupons seemed to scan and register. bout one is listed as #19893 and awarded me the 1000 while the other is #20246 and did not give me the 1000 points. Not sure what that means. I am going to have to put Optimum's customer service on my speed dial, I think.
    Congrats, on the perfect execution.

The 1,000 bonus points coupon only works 1x per checkout, it no longer awards 1,000 per each Dessange product on the receipt as it did on original rollout. Thus, you're not missing the 1,000 on the 2nd Dessange product.

The Code 20246 is the PIN card for the Optimum Million Points contest. Be sure to input your PIN and participate.

Very pleased & happy for you.
    amira84, JasmineTea and Tiana like this.

Page 23 of 27 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 ... LastLast

Thread Information