User Tag List

Page 15 of 27 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 ... LastLast
Like Tree1011Likes

Thread: Free Dassange shampoo OR conditioner, PLUS hair treatment

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Cata View Post
    1 per person but not household, 5 ppl in my house and we all have our own accounts and we all have received cheques
    Thanks! I am going to try get 1 set for my sister...I gave my set away...not digging the scent of the products.
    Davetherave likes this.

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Decaf View Post
    Need help with a newbie question. I read FAQ on Snap, it stated 1 account per person. Does it also means household / IP ? I want to help my sister set up an account using same address as mine bc she doesn't know how to do any of this.
    Per person.

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk
    Decaf and Davetherave like this.

HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!

Trading Score
    159 (100%)

I don't shop at shoppers often so if anyone could help me that be great

I have a personal offer for
    Optimum Bonus Points
    when you spend $30 or more on ALMOST ANYTHING IN THE STORE.*

If I buy the dassange shampoo or conditioner priced at $12.99 AND $14.99 Hair Treatment

Then I use the coupon for buy1 shampoo or condition get the hair treatment free

Will the free item count towards my spending $30 or more

Does tax count towards personal offers? I assume it doesn't

If not it will be $27.98 and I will have to buy something else to reach the $30

Please let me know thank you
    amira84 and Davetherave like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by mandy403 View Post
    I don't shop at shoppers often so if anyone could help me that be great

I have a personal offer for
    Optimum Bonus Points
    when you spend $30 or more on ALMOST ANYTHING IN THE STORE.*

If I buy the dassange shampoo or conditioner priced at $12.99 AND $14.99 Hair Treatment

Then I use the coupon for buy1 shampoo or condition get the hair treatment free

Will the free item count towards my spending $30 or more

Does tax count towards personal offers? I assume it doesn't

If not it will be $27.98 and I will have to buy something else to reach the $30

Please let me know thank you
    Mandy, fpc doesnt count towards our min spending threshold. It's better to use fpc for treatment and buy other sale priced otems to reach $30. You will still get $15 snap rebate even if you use that bogo dessange coupon.

Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by amira84 View Post
    Mandy, fpc doesnt count towards our min spending threshold. It's better to use fpc for treatment and buy other sale priced otems to reach $30. You will still get $15 snap rebate even if you use that bogo dessange coupon.
    Thank you
    Davetherave likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

my SDM did not allow me to purchase, they scanned my 2 optimum cards and said I have already purchased this deal and its only one person, how is everyone able to buy so many times , made me feel like I am swindling them or something for buying a total of 2 sets earlier
    Please use my referral orange key code 47245085S1 for opening new Tangerine account and I will split the $50 bonus with you

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.carrot&hl=en JOIN CARROT REWARDS using my referral invite code dipikag5521

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by IthinkIcan View Post
    my SDM did not allow me to purchase, they scanned my 2 optimum cards and said I have already purchased this deal and its only one person, how is everyone able to buy so many times , made me feel like I am swindling them or something for buying a total of 2 sets earlier
    It's not one per person.

HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!

Trading Score
    51 (100%)

Interesting, you say you were trying to purchase 2 sets. Were the transactions separate? I have purchased maybe 6 sets to date and I haven't had an issue. I only purchase 1 set per transaction.

Sent from my C6906 using Tapatalk

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

It doesnt say anywhere that this deal is 1 per person. You can call sdm HO and complain about it. It's just not right that they are going through your account to see if you have bought it before or not. That's outrageous.
    Decaf, rockco, IthinkIcan and 3 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by amira84 View Post
    It doesnt say anywhere that this deal is 1 per person. You can call sdm HO and complain about it. It's just not right that they are going through your account to see if you have bought it before or not. That's outrageous.
    Some store cashier / manager goes over a customer's account without permission. They should not have allowed to do that. Also anyone can buy this WITHOUT an optimum card and there's no limit so what the beep's that store's problem.

Should call HO to report about privacy issue.
    Last edited by Decaf; Fri, Jan 8th, 2016 at 06:10 PM.
    Thumpersmom, hcao, MrsMer and 6 others like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Go to a different store. I had a coupon-friendly store turn bad today. Something is definitely going on at SDM recently.. Points system down too
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Trading Score
    87 (100%)

Thanks again rocko, last time when they double dipped I missed because of back ache, this time no.. I'm getting if DH doesn't want to see my face too. His policy is after one is done buy another one Lol

Sent from my GT-P5110 using Tapatalk

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I have bought 2 sets on 2 purchases with no problem. I asked the cashier to put them on separate receipts and used a bogo coupon each time. No problem. It does not say limit one per customer.
    I did this again another time (buy 2 sets,2 receipts) at another store and had no problems.
    You did nothing wrong and they should not have treated you like that.
    You should complain to head office so that those people at that store do not treat other customers like that. Amira is right, they have no right to snoop into your account.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    34 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by annedougherty View Post
    Have you seen the coupon? I'm guessing no? It looks like an sdm coupon and SAYS in the instructions to the cashier to scan the coupon. That would be why. But anyways, it's not actually an sdm coupon, it's a manufacturers coupon exclusive to Shoppers, mistakenly printed with those instructions for the cashier to scan the coupon.

oopsy I guess I was not clear! Oh I meant to say that my local SDM ALWAYS tries to scan EVERY single coupon i.e. tear pad, printed, inserts etc. not just this one.
    "Freedom is a myth, love is non-existent and privacy is delusional! No right to live or die"

Like for me no apparent reason!
    https://www.facebook.com/Arvilish-133128550466283/

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

And i have always had problem with the instructions written on sdm coupons. It looks like they came up with generic terms and copy/pasted it on each and every coupon that came in their way. They didnt put much effort on the coupons' terms. But now that the system is relatively automated than before, it's become easier for us to take advantage of our personalized coupons combined with manu coupons.
    Problem comes when we get stuck with another coupon that HAS to be printed but sdm gods put their copy/pastable instructions on those coupons. Lol.
    rockco and Davetherave like this.

Page 15 of 27 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 ... LastLast

Thread Information