User Tag List

Page 14 of 25 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 ... LastLast
Like Tree701Likes

Thread: SDM/Beauty Boutique/Murale Cosmetics talk!

akl
    CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by amira84 View Post
    What? Cant spend $100 because you dont know what to buy? How about dior eyeshadows? How about estee lauder skin care? Its very easy to get rid of hard earned $100 on skin care/makeup!
    Even though I know it'll only really cost me $40 oop, it's still $100 out the door. I love Clinique stuff and had a blush, bronzer, concealor and eyeshadow in my cart. then emptied my cart! I'm still on the fence, as when I want some blush and bronzer (even though I already have some!) I'll be kicking myself!
    amira84, dededi and Davetherave like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by akl View Post
    Even though I know it'll only really cost me $40 oop, it's still $100 out the door. I love Clinique stuff and had a blush, bronzer, concealor and eyeshadow in my cart. then emptied my cart! I'm still on the fence, as when I want some blush and bronzer (even though I already have some!) I'll be kicking myself!
    you do know that there is 10% cashback on ebates + 5000 bonus pts for Clinique + 22000 BOUTIQUE code pts + 1000 base points.
    plus if you have PCMC... and you received an offer of 20,000 pcpoints...?

I am not trying to be an evil person who is forcing you to spend money. I am trying to be a wise friend who wants to see nice stuff and nice cashback+pts in your hands.
    Ladybug2011, dededi, MrsD and 1 others like this.

akl
    CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I know I know! I don't get the bonus points on the clinique...I think it's on cleansers or something.
    How do I know if I received the PC offer? I thought it would be automatic with paying with my PC mc.
    amira84 and Davetherave like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by akl View Post
    I know I know! I don't get the bonus points on the clinique...I think it's on cleansers or something.
    How do I know if I received the PC offer? I thought it would be automatic with paying with my PC mc.

hmmm. I just noticed that they changed their optimum pts offers. now clinique has 20x pts on skin care, I think. and no bonus offer for Clinique make up. no bonus pts for EL make up.

so the bonus offers are changed. you will have to see if its worth it or not.

PCFinancial sent an email to their elite world mastercard holders. it was only for selected customers who got that email. if you didn't get the email then you cant get 20k pcpoints.
    dededi and Davetherave like this.

akl
    CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

hmmm. I just noticed that they changed their optimum pts offers. now clinique has 20x pts on skin care, I think. and no bonus offer for Clinique make up. no bonus pts for EL make up.

so the bonus offers are changed. you will have to see if its worth it or not.

PCFinancial sent an email to their elite world mastercard holders. it was only for selected customers who got that email. if you didn't get the email then you cant get 20k pcpoints.
    Ok, makes that decision easy! I have the world elite, but didn't get the email. I will stop stewing about what to buy. And keep my money in my pocket. Thank you for clarifying!

akl
    CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Gah, I'm still tempted by the beautyboutique.ca deal! I tried it though, the promo code didn't work then said it would only work Feb. 16-Feb.29 (which is today!?) Maybe it's for the best. Darn these double ebates.ca deals! I did just buy a Roots purse for 4x back (=8%) though.
    amira84 and Davetherave like this.

Trading Score
    195 (100%)

There is also 8000 pts on Clarins Multi-active cream.
    Last edited by Ladybug2011; Mon, Feb 29th, 2016 at 10:50 AM.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

The new spring summer LE Marc Jacobs daisies are out now! Daisy blush Daisy eau so fresh blush and Daisy Dream blush. Saw them in store on Saturday and online on the bb site later that day! Gonna do a seniors discount redemption Thursday and pick them up!

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    34 (100%)

Almost related but got it for FREE!

Thanks to my bro brought it for me on Valentines Day while I was away sick in hospital. See Valentines are for friends and family too...Niiice bro though :p

I have never tried Mac but holy these stuff are for $80! I think he got ripped off.

What are your fav Mac products?

Name:  20160229_145838.jpg
Views: 248
Size:  38.9 KB
    "Freedom is a myth, love is non-existent and privacy is delusional! No right to live or die"

Like for me no apparent reason!
    https://www.facebook.com/Arvilish-133128550466283/

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Oooohhhhh nice! Is this the nice bro or the evil bro trying to be a nice bro? Lol

I have never tried MAC. so you let me know how are these products. Did you get any eyeshadows? Let me know about eyeshadows if you got it.
    Arvilish, dededi and Davetherave like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

A question from makeup gurus:

A family member can get me MAC brushes for 40% off regular brushes. So should I spend money on 40% off MAC brushes or should I redeem my optimum pts for URBAN DECAY or BOBBI BROWN brushes? I need very very veryyyyyyy long lasting eyeshadows.

akl
    CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

A family member can get me MAC brushes for 40% off regular brushes. So should I spend money on 40% off MAC brushes or should I redeem my optimum pts for URBAN DECAY or BOBBI BROWN brushes? I need very very veryyyyyyy long lasting eyeshadows.
    I have heard great things about MAC brushes and would get them for 40% off.

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

Smashbox brushes. They are right up there with the best. I have had mine for probably a decade and they are like new.

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk
    akl, amira84, dededi and 1 others like this.

HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by annedougherty View Post
    Smashbox brushes. They are right up there with the best. I have had mine for probably a decade and they are like new.

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk
    I'll see if my tiny sdm carries smashbox brushes or not. They do carry smashbox but not a lot of their products. Just a very small counter.
    So if they do carry smashbox brushes and they are really that good....i will not buy them right now. I'll wait for some good bonus points offer on smashbox and will buy then. Remember the 15x pts on smashbox a couple months ago. Lol
    akl, dededi and Davetherave like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    34 (100%)

OMG I would go for it! A girl was selling MAC 187 for $10 on street; may be stolen and my dad got me one pfft hhehe. It was 5 years ago and it still work like charm. I think it is not fake because I did online research to compare fake and real ones.

Oooohhhhh nice! Is this the nice bro or the evil bro trying to be a nice bro? Lol

I have never tried MAC. so you let me know how are these products. Did you get any eyeshadows? Let me know about eyeshadows if you got it.
    No eyeshadow; but there was face powder, concealer, and fix mist spray and one tiny cute strobe sample.

p.s. I got 3 bro...one is evil, one is richy $ waster but still nice and one is nice...only the eldest one is evil, who ruins my stuff. This gift was given to me by nice one, of course. I think the only thing I have ever gotten from my evil bro is McDonald coffee, which was free anyway :p
    Last edited by Arvilish; Wed, Mar 2nd, 2016 at 02:13 PM.
    "Freedom is a myth, love is non-existent and privacy is delusional! No right to live or die"

Like for me no apparent reason!
    https://www.facebook.com/Arvilish-133128550466283/

Page 14 of 25 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 ... LastLast

Thread Information