User Tag List

Page 15 of 25 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast
Results 211 to 225 of 372
Like Tree701Likes

Thread: SDM/Beauty Boutique/Murale Cosmetics talk!

  1. #211
    Frosh Canuck
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    392
    Likes Received
    1058
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)



    Redeemed today for 2 of the MJ daisy LE spring summer fragrances! Love using senior's discount to get a bigger redemption!

    Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk
    dededi and Davetherave like this.

  2. #212
    CaNewbie
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    70
    Likes Received
    175
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)



    Guess I'm going to Murale this weekend!


    Name:  image.jpg
Views: 405
Size:  7.2 KB
    Name:  image.jpg
Views: 482
Size:  47.6 KB
    Last edited by MrsD; Fri, Mar 4th, 2016 at 02:47 PM.
    amira84, dededi and Davetherave like this.

  3. #213
    Smart Canuck amira84's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Comox, B. C.
    Posts
    3,864
    Likes Received
    11036
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)




    There's no 134,000 points level? @jsmile won't be happy this time.
    dededi and Davetherave like this.

  4. #214
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Saskatchewan, Canada
    Posts
    2,534
    Likes Received
    6820
    Trading Score
    34 (100%)




    Update on my MAC experience: That $12 [holy] Mac prep was so-so...don't understand the buzz but my Elf and Mary Kay work way similar LOL. I love the concealer so its powerful and long lasting. But holy for that $40 face powder; its good but man if I had MAC foundation and eyeshadow instead, I would have been way more happier...never tried their foundation. May be I am acting like spoil kid but I think my bro got ripped off on powder...anyway at least it was free for me.
    dededi and Davetherave like this.
    "Freedom is a myth, love is non-existent and privacy is delusional! No right to live or die"

    Like for me no apparent reason!
    https://www.facebook.com/Arvilish-133128550466283/

  5. #215
    Frosh Canuck
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    392
    Likes Received
    1058
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)



    Quote Originally Posted by amira84 View Post
    There's no 134,000 points level? @jsmile won't be happy this time.
    Yeah I'm holding out for that one again.

    Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk
    amira84, dededi and Davetherave like this.

  6. #216
    CaNewbie
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Hamilton
    Posts
    13
    Likes Received
    40
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)



    I think that a few mac brushes are worth it. The 217 brush is one of my favourites. It's a fluffy blending brush that is great for crease blending and laying down of colour. If you want points if go for the Bobbi brown brushes, especially for face brushes. Also if you are just in the market for brushes to start off with I like the real techniques brushes which as usually available at winners or Walmart.
    amira84, dededi and Davetherave like this.

  7. #217
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Saskatchewan, Canada
    Posts
    2,534
    Likes Received
    6820
    Trading Score
    34 (100%)




    I just sticked to ecotools, which was gifted to me <3! Love it!

    Forgot to mention: I have mini version of their eyeliner brush with eyeliner samples with my order at Sephora. I did not like it but may be because I don't know how to properly use it :p
    Last edited by Arvilish; Mon, Mar 7th, 2016 at 02:51 PM.
    amira84, dededi and Davetherave like this.
    "Freedom is a myth, love is non-existent and privacy is delusional! No right to live or die"

    Like for me no apparent reason!
    https://www.facebook.com/Arvilish-133128550466283/

  8. #218
    Junior Canuck
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    557
    Likes Received
    1323
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)



    Quote Originally Posted by amira84 View Post
    There's no 134,000 points level? @jsmile won't be happy this time.
    The 134k level doesn't happen in March. It only occurs 4x a year: Feb (Valentines Weekend), June (FAther's day), September (Labour day Weekend), end of Nov/first weekend of Dec (holiday redemption).
    4sure5, dededi, MrsD and 2 others like this.

  9. #219
    CaNewbie
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Hamilton
    Posts
    13
    Likes Received
    40
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)



    I've been avoiding shopping for cosmetics for the past two months I was focusing on using what I have but with the arrival of NYX I've been drawn back. So far I've only purchased the soft matte lip cream in Copenhagen (vampy red) and the contour palette. What has everyone else tried from NYX so far?
    amira84, dededi and Davetherave like this.

  10. #220
    Smart Canuck amira84's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Comox, B. C.
    Posts
    3,864
    Likes Received
    11036
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)




    I didn't buy any NYX products yet but I want to know why everyone's going so crazy after this brand? is it a high quality brand? how do you compare this brand as compared to, let's say, smashbox/stila eyeshadows, urban decay etc. where do its skin care products stand s compared to other high end brands? does this brand offer make up brushes? what about their quality?
    dededi and Davetherave like this.

  11. #221
    Moderator
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Hamilton, ON
    Age
    44
    Posts
    23,251
    Likes Received
    14112
    Trading Score
    254 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by amira84 View Post
    I didn't buy any NYX products yet but I want to know why everyone's going so crazy after this brand? is it a high quality brand? how do you compare this brand as compared to, let's say, smashbox/stila eyeshadows, urban decay etc. where do its skin care products stand s compared to other high end brands? does this brand offer make up brushes? what about their quality?
    There are some products that are legit as good as the high end stuff for a fraction of the cost.

    Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk
    dededi and Davetherave like this.

    HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!
    SIGN UP!!! SIGN UP!!!


  12. #222
    Moderator
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Hamilton, ON
    Age
    44
    Posts
    23,251
    Likes Received
    14112
    Trading Score
    254 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by adastra View Post
    I've been avoiding shopping for cosmetics for the past two months I was focusing on using what I have but with the arrival of NYX I've been drawn back. So far I've only purchased the soft matte lip cream in Copenhagen (vampy red) and the contour palette. What has everyone else tried from NYX so far?
    The lip suedes are amazeballs. Soft spoken is a dupe for kat von d's lolita. I bought four shades of those. I bought a couple HD blushes, love them, and the tres Jolie gel pencil STAYS on your waterline. Pondering my next purchase lol.

    Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk
    amira84 and dededi like this.

    HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!
    SIGN UP!!! SIGN UP!!!


  13. #223
    Smart Canuck amira84's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Comox, B. C.
    Posts
    3,864
    Likes Received
    11036
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by annedougherty View Post
    The lip suedes are amazeballs. Soft spoken is a dupe for kat von d's lolita. I bought four shades of those. I bought a couple HD blushes, love them, and the tres Jolie gel pencil STAYS on your waterline. Pondering my next purchase lol.

    Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk
    looks like you have quite an inventory of NYX. the gel liner- is it as good as urban decay? I have heard UD black eye liner is the best.

    are there any coupons available for this brand? not that I need more make up but still....
    dededi likes this.

  14. #224
    Moderator
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Hamilton, ON
    Age
    44
    Posts
    23,251
    Likes Received
    14112
    Trading Score
    254 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by amira84 View Post
    looks like you have quite an inventory of NYX. the gel liner- is it as good as urban decay? I have heard UD black eye liner is the best.

    are there any coupons available for this brand? not that I need more make up but still....
    No coupons. Depends what you want your eyeliner to do. If you want it to stay on your waterline all day then I would buy this one at $14.99 vs ud.

    Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk
    amira84 and dededi like this.

    HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!
    SIGN UP!!! SIGN UP!!!


  15. #225
    CaNewbie
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Hamilton
    Posts
    13
    Likes Received
    40
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)



    Quote Originally Posted by annedougherty View Post
    No coupons. Depends what you want your eyeliner to do. If you want it to stay on your waterline all day then I would buy this one at $14.99 vs ud.

    Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk
    I'm not a big fan of the urban decay liners. They tend to smudge and fall down to my lower lash line, but I do have very wet eyes so this is common for liners on me.

    I'm interested in the lip suedes and soft spoken is the colour that appeals to me the most but I have so many similar colours it make it hard to justify. Do you find the formula drying?
    Lyssia510, amira84, dededi and 1 others like this.

Page 15 of 25 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •