User Tag List

Page 9 of 25 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 ... LastLast
Like Tree701Likes

Thread: SDM/Beauty Boutique/Murale Cosmetics talk!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

That stinks! But thanks
    dededi and Davetherave like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Dbl post.
    Last edited by amira84; Tue, Dec 8th, 2015 at 01:25 AM.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Just ordered this set for myself on behalf of my hubby. Lol. My birthday present!

http://m.sephora.com/product/P400848

FOrGot to say: thanks to the awesome person who gave me $15 off sephora code for free. I paid total $39.20 for this set.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I didn't realize that you can pass these codes to someone else. anyone else have one that they aren't using??

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    34 (100%)

Right Thread:

WOW man wish I could order this:

http://www.sephora.com/do-the-bright...?skuId=1476431

Why don;t they offer free in-store pick up?
    "Freedom is a myth, love is non-existent and privacy is delusional! No right to live or die"

Like for me no apparent reason!
    https://www.facebook.com/Arvilish-133128550466283/

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

The Sephora Sale on Sale is coming up soon. 20% discount off on top of sale items. Should start in about 2 weeks (after the gc promo)

Trading Score
    471 (100%)

Can anyone recommend a really good eyebrow gel, or powder, or anything that comes in black?

I have black hair. I'm Irish. . I also have black eyebrows. I know you should go a shade lighter on your brows but finding a brown dark enough is impossible. I don't love pencils because they rub off. Any ideas?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Jody22002 View Post
    Can anyone recommend a really good eyebrow gel, or powder, or anything that comes in black?

I have black hair. I'm Irish. . I also have black eyebrows. I know you should go a shade lighter on your brows but finding a brown dark enough is impossible. I don't love pencils because they rub off. Any ideas?

I know what you mean! I fill in most of my brows everyday and it's hard enough to find a pencil that is a dark brown with no hints/undertones of red or blue it in, as well as something that actually STAYS ON and doesn't rub off like an eyeliner... I've been using a pencil for over 10+ years and have only used 2 brands up until now. I used to use Quo (which was expensive at about $14), but now I use an even better and CHEAPER pencil. Check out the Essence brand at Shopper's Drug Mart. They have a brow pencil in a very dark brown that is the exact consistency I want... and the best part is that it's only $2 or $3! Check it out and let me know what you think!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by jsmile View Post
    The Sephora Sale on Sale is coming up soon. 20% discount off on top of sale items. Should start in about 2 weeks (after the gc promo)
    My Sephora order came with a flyer about this. Sale starts Dec 26 and goes till Jan 1 or 2nd(sorry too lazy to go upstairs and double check lol).
    Really hoping they consider the Gwen Stefani palette a fail and put it on sale for this.
    amira84, dededi and Davetherave like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Jody22002 View Post

Sounds silly, but try a black or dark brown eyeliner. I forgotto pack my brow pencil when we went to Chicago and I couldn't find a brown dark enough so I grabbed a dark brown eyeliner(Bonnie Bell or Wet N Wild) and it stayed on all day.
    My favorite brow pencil is the Wet N Wild ones and then I set it with Tease from the Urban Decay Naked2 palette and it stays on all day until I take it off.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    34 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by jsmile View Post
    IMO, if you have $15 or $20 off wus $50, that is 30% or 40% off, respectively, assuming you are spending $50 or less!
    "Freedom is a myth, love is non-existent and privacy is delusional! No right to live or die"

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    34 (100%)

I have the coupon that can get me $15 off $50; I was thinking of shedding some money. Never have bought any contour kit so thought may be lets burn some money to buy one. Which is better for medium beige skin tone? Is worth using contour kit, or just buy something else? I got combo to normal skin!

Thanks!
    Davetherave likes this.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

can anyone recommend a lipstick that has a lot of moisture in it (as I deal with a dry mouth and very dry lips(not chapped just very dry ) -no chapstick helps but all the lipsticks I have covergirl, Maybelline suck (I am just getting into higher end makup slowly-I was looking at a stila one before xmas and if it cost 20-25 I don't care along as it is very moist going on -p.s don't like lip glosses that much as I am in my early 50's
    amira84 and Davetherave like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

@coupon girl

If you are not looking for a very long staying power then Lise Watier jas one type of lipstick that has labrador tea extract in it. I have 2 of these lipsticks and i love them. They are very moisturizing. Very good. But they dont stay on very long.
    coupon girl and Davetherave like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

And stila has a lipstick lip balm. Its in the shape of lipsticks and looks exactly like lipsticks but its actually a balm with either mint or menthol stuff.
    coupon girl and Davetherave like this.

Page 9 of 25 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 ... LastLast

Thread Information