User Tag List

Page 19 of 25 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 ... LastLast
Like Tree701Likes

Thread: SDM/Beauty Boutique/Murale Cosmetics talk!

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Glendon Preece View Post
    All my returns have been great at the beauty boutiques actually never a problem even without a receipt I've returned things to other stores than the one i bought it from. The return policy changed when they started the online store. The points are much better at sdm. Atleast I get free products instead of minis i have to use points for. To each there own I guess.

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk
    Have those returns to other stores been with colour cosmetics? Were they high end colour cosmetics - dior, guerlain, estee lauder? or was it the return of drug store brands revlon, NYX, maybelline ?
    dededi likes this.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by jsmile View Post
    Have those returns to other stores been with colour cosmetics? Were they high end colour cosmetics - dior, guerlain, estee lauder? or was it the return of drug store brands revlon, NYX, maybelline ?
    Mostly skincare items like clinique, arden and lauder. I've returned concealers and brushes before. But I'm a guy so I don't use color cosmetics. I returned a smash box primer and brush to s tie that doesn't sell it. Was told with the new return policy they have to take it back since online returns can be done in store.
    Last edited by Glendon Preece; Wed, Apr 20th, 2016 at 08:53 AM.
    amira84 and dededi like this.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Murale redemption again April 21-24. It's weird cause we just had one a few weeks ago. 50k 100 95k 200.

amira84 likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    34 (100%)

^Thats awesome but problem is that each SDM is individually owned so one store rule may not be applicable to another one. I used to order from Ulta using shipito but recently CAD dollar has been down :p
    "Freedom is a myth, love is non-existent and privacy is delusional! No right to live or die"

Like for me no apparent reason!
    https://www.facebook.com/Arvilish-133128550466283/

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I've returned everything from drugstore brand to high end make up and haven't had an issue in the past two years.
    Since they rolled out the new system they give anything you return that was bought with points back as cash and I'm scared to do as many returns because I feel like I'm scamming the system, but I also feel like if they gave samples and the staff was more educated there would be less returns.
    If I'm going to spend $50+ on one thing of make up I better be happy with it(That being said I'm debating on returning the foundation I bought today with my points because it's the third one I've needed to return and there's no other foundations they sell near me that work for me. I don't know if I should eat up losing $50 worth of points or risk getting flagged by their systems for too many returns).
    Glendon Preece likes this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

the flyer says that joe fresh/quo implements are 15x the points, does anyone know if foundation/blending sponges count as implements?
    dededi likes this.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lyssia510 View Post
    I've returned everything from drugstore brand to high end make up and haven't had an issue in the past two years.
    Since they rolled out the new system they give anything you return that was bought with points back as cash and I'm scared to do as many returns because I feel like I'm scamming the system, but I also feel like if they gave samples and the staff was more educated there would be less returns.
    If I'm going to spend $50+ on one thing of make up I better be happy with it(That being said I'm debating on returning the foundation I bought today with my points because it's the third one I've needed to return and there's no other foundations they sell near me that work for me. I don't know if I should eat up losing $50 worth of points or risk getting flagged by their systems for too many returns).
    I'd return it. I'm going to return the clinique oil i bought cause it makes me go bright red like the one i bought before this one.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Can I make a return without a receipt?
    Trade list:
    CZ Save $1 on any TWO deleverde pasta exp: oct 31, 2014
    Save $8 on Enfamil A+. gentleease, lactose free, nutramigen A+ exp: feb 1, 2015
    Save $5 on a tub or refill box of Enfamil A+ Gentlease exp: feb 1, 2015
    Save $4 on Enfamil D-Vi-Sol, Tri-Vi-Sol, Poly-Vi-Sol exp: feb 1, 2015

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by nursegirl View Post
    Can I make a return without a receipt?
    Yup. I just did last night got the money back on a gift card.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I'd return it. I'm going to return the clinique oil i bought cause it makes me go bright red like the one i bought before this one.

Which Clinique oil is that, Glendon? I have the Smart Treatment Oil and it makes me a little red as well. It gets a 5-star rating from beautypedia so it can't be that bad....right?

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lyssia510 View Post
    They really need to make samples available, especially for foundation. That is something you have to be able to try on your face for a few days, see in different lighting, etc... Sephora and The Bay provide samples, so if SDM wants to compete with those stores they need to step up.

I feel bad for returning stuff as well but if I'm going to spend $95 on a foundation (I'm looking at you, Guerlain), I had better LOVE it!
    Glendon Preece likes this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

from the flyer preview it says that avene skincare is 8000 bonus points when you buy 2, does anyone know if I would be able to combine that offer with the 20x the points WUS $75 beauty offer in this week's flyer if I went friday evening (i.e. once they put up the new sale offers)?
    Last edited by illa; Wed, May 4th, 2016 at 09:45 AM.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by illa View Post
    from the flyer preview it says that avene skincare is 8000 bonus points when you buy 2, does anyone know if I would be able to combine that offer with the 20x the points WUS $75 beauty offer in this week's flyer if I went friday evening (i.e. once they put up the new sale offers)?
    I didn't think the new points offers started the night before the flip. Though I've never tried.

illa likes this.

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

I didn't think the new points offers started the night before the flip. Though I've never tried.

Bonus points start the night before

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk
    Glendon Preece and illa like this.

HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by annedougherty View Post
    Bonus points start the night before

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk
    Thanks for the info anne!

Page 19 of 25 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 ... LastLast

Thread Information