User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Trading Score
    42 (100%)

Sonic is the BEST!
    Since I lived in NC until 3 years ago, trust me! lol
    There was one right across from my highschool, so every morning my breakfast was a Sunshine Smoothie, lol (OJ, strawberries and bananas). I still make them here, and in my Foods class my teacher had me make them every day (because my Drama teacher would pay her if she let me, so he could have one haha).

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

So Susan H,

Did you ever go on your trip? How was it? Any pointers thinking of going down in a few weeks.

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

I love Montana. It's so beautiful. I went last fall, Billings was difficult to get around it & I didn't really like it, Bozeman had the friendliest people, was very nice & clean & easy to get around, also they have a Safeway which (last time I checked) doubles coupons. And then there's Butte *shudders* Next year I want to go to Great Falls.
    I'd also like to know how duty & customs works on couponing if you have $300 of groceries that you paid $20 for. Last grocery run I went on I spent about $200 (all groceries exept 1 CD) the border gaurd looked at the reciept & asked if it was all food, I said mostly, he just took a quick look in teh back at our bags & let us go without paying any duty
    I am currently looking for coupons for non parishable foods or grocery coupons good until December to help with Christmas food helpers.
    If you have any to trade please PM me.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information