User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree63Likes

Thread: Arrr: My rant against RCSS Saskatoon

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    34 (100%)

I thought and thought and thought whether I should post this or not. I don't want this to get too much out of control but nothing is working for me!

There is this assistant manager, S.... in Superstore 8th Street Saskatoon...I don't know what the heck is his problem but he always picks on me. Once I left something on shelf, and he approached me and started yelling at me! I angrily replied back that 'because I don't want to buy it' THATs all and he got pssed off and took it too personally. He sure got anger issue. I mean it! I was then told via email that he is 'demanding and rude' as he has 'ego problem'. Afterward, he never failed to harass me whenever I went to the store. I was always confused about how I should react.

Anyway, yesterday, I went to store yesterday and wanted to use a coupon for chicken. So I asked CASHIER at customer rep about the coupon and she told me that 'it has to be Uncle Ben Chicken'. *eye-rolled*. Anyway, I was talking to her and he just came to me.. so closed and said no you cannot use this coupon. He has not even read the coupon. I told him to stop harassing me and I am talking to her. He is like 'well, I am the manager'. [well he is supervisor, not manager but he looks like he is abusing the power or something]. He always does that! Whenever I am in store, he finds the accuse to verbally attack me. This is freaking harassment! And I am sick of him! I have had enough. I cannot handle it anymore. I don't know understand his problem. I did get his name but I am not sure if was his correct name as he is Indian/or South Asian [I think] but name is Canadian, if you know what I mean. I did confirm from two cashiers his name so I hope that I have gotten right name.

I called Loblaws customer line and told them that I do not want him to talk to me again and thats it. I am 'supposed' to be receiving a reply from Superstore manager but nope. I don't know what the heck is happening! ALL I want is: to have him not talk to me when I am in store..thats it!

Please don't judge me badly. I never wanted to fight with him. But he just wants to abuse his power.

I thought I would let you know that Superstore is not responding to my Facebook messages even though they have 'seen' it!
    This thread is currently associated with: Loblaws, Real Canadian Superstore RCSS, Via Rail
    Last edited by Arvilish; Thu, Dec 24th, 2015 at 02:06 PM.
    Ciel, toronto166, dededi and 1 others like this.
    "Freedom is a myth, love is non-existent and privacy is delusional! No right to live or die"

Like for me no apparent reason!
    https://www.facebook.com/Arvilish-133128550466283/

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

This guy should be fired period, if he is shouting and yelling at customers. If you can record him doing that, that would be great.

note the time and day it happens, so atleast it will be on the store cameras ( no audio though ). take down names and phone numbers of other customers, who witness this incident if you can. The employees will be too scared to help you as their job is in the managers hands.

enough complaints in writing about him, then if not fired, atleast he will be transferred to some other store . When I worked in a retail store PT, my store manager was transferred to a smaller store, it was kind of a demotion for him, as some customer (s) had complained about him to Head Office . I overheard the area manager lecturing him and after a few days he was gone..ha ha.

he was Ok with employees though, not really friendly, but a professional relationship.
    Ciel, Decaf, amira84 and 3 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    34 (100%)

I wish I had done the recording but he catches me on wrong time. I have time and date; I did the audio recording today when I was talking to supervisor on phone. They have cameras in store. I am sure they can see him interacting with me, if they do further inquiry. But I don't know where to put the complaint! I did call the number but nothing yet. I don't know how to complaint to Head Office for superstore.

Anyone? Thanks!

EDIT: DeanneLikesDeals
    just sent me information on how to make a complaint. Thank you!
    Last edited by Arvilish; Mon, Dec 21st, 2015 at 11:04 PM.
    Ciel, Decaf, amira84 and 3 others like this.
    "Freedom is a myth, love is non-existent and privacy is delusional! No right to live or die"

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

That guy is a real jerk. You should try to film him or have a buddy film him when he interact with you. Did you call customer relation phone to complain? You can also send an email.

http://www.realcanadiansuperstore.ca...ontact-us.html

PS. So the "" and the "stop effing harrassing me" comment from rant is about this jerk?
    toronto166, dededi and Davetherave like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    34 (100%)

I am afraid I will not be able to do much! He falsely changed the whole store saying that I came during closing time with line behind and I was resistant toward cashier so thats why he jumped in. Absolute LIE!

First, I did not even had the chance to further talk to cashier, let alone argue. I asked if I can use the coupon and she said it has to be Uncle Ben chicken and THEN I was about to talk and he interfered.
    Second, I was there around 5 pm not closing time.
    Third, there was only one lady behind me.

He is using politics on me. They are ignoring me. I want to file report against him but I am afraid management is with this jerk. Time to contact someone else, I guess! Perhaps University Union can help me!
    Ciel, Decaf, toronto166 and 1 others like this.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Were you by yourself? Did you buy anything there - the receipt would have a time stamp.

did you use the uncle ben chicken coupon? ask someone to go with you and line up in different lanes or buy separately; and try to use the same kind of coupon and see what happens. if they allow it to that person and not allow you, then clearly you have proof there that they're picking on you.

even if you come in the store near closing time, that's no way to treat a customer.

i know you're angry and frustrated. but, try to be as calm or helpless as possible to get people on your side to help you resolve it.

If there's trouble and he shouted at you, go like "SORRY, I couldn't hear you?!" so people will look at you to see what's going on.
    Ciel, Decaf, toronto166 and 3 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    34 (100%)

I did buy something and time is stamped on it: 4:58 p.m. Just got a call back from one person and hope to have this issue solved.

Thank you everyone!

EDIT: yes I was by myself. I am not angry but upset and crying because its unfair. I am hopeless that nothing will happen.
    Last edited by Arvilish; Tue, Dec 22nd, 2015 at 02:47 PM.
    Ciel, Decaf and Aquaria like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Aww, I'm so sorry. Some people....
    I had a complaint at Superstore the other day, and they called me this morning, asked what happened and apologized. I was so surprised. It was nice.
    Natalka, Ciel, Decaf and 2 others like this.
    It is not how much we have, but how much we enjoy, that makes happiness.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Hoping it gets resolved for you.

Time to vote with your feet and shop elsewhere.
    Ciel, DaveP, Decaf and 2 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    34 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Natalka View Post
    Hoping it gets resolved for you.

Time to vote with your feet and shop elsewhere.
    My family is shopping there; I did not tell them because I do not want them to become worry. A friend of mine was telling me that I was 'creating fuzz out of' myself with all those complaints. Arr! Next thing I know, this guy will stab me in the back!

EDIT: I know he is def, planning his move one and will try everything. He lied to his manager about me coming at night. He will not give up too easily. Too manipulative.
    Last edited by Arvilish; Wed, Dec 23rd, 2015 at 12:49 PM.
    Ciel and Davetherave like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

hope you get this resolve . That is not the way customer should be treated

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    34 (100%)

Just to keep to updated: I have told that this issue would be resolve by 29th. At least that stopped my crying. Thank you everyone for the support! I told my parents and we have decided to stop buying from RCSS, not even on Boxing day!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Arvilish,

I am sorry for the unkindness you went through. Really the best thing you can do for YOURSELF at this point, is to forgive him. Believe it or not I have found this method to be the best remedy when someone else has caused me hurt.

This will go a long way for your own healing, as when we harbor hurt feelings against someone else, this causes ourselves to get emotionally and yes physically sick as well.

With love,

Maggie
    Ciel and DianneS like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    34 (100%)

^I tried that method. He has been doing this for months [precisely more than 4 months] now. I cannot take this anymore. IF I had taken the step right at the beginning, he might have stopped. Sometimes, people do not learn!
    Ciel likes this.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Sorry to hear what happened with u .

fight for what you feel don't give it up .., keep us posted on how is this handled by the company.
    Ciel likes this.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information