User Tag List

Page 44 of 59 FirstFirst ... 34 42 43 44 45 46 54 ... LastLast
Like Tree22Likes

Thread: Coupon Finds in Red Deer

Trading Score
    118 (100%)

OMG!!!!!!!!! Bugels!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I want SOOOOOOOOOOO bad! Sobeys in eastview? is that the only place????

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by SmackUTwice View Post
    OMG!!!!!!!!! Bugels!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I want SOOOOOOOOOOO bad! Sobeys in eastview? is that the only place????
    Bugles at Save On Foods 67 St next to produce section too.This was last week.You should check your East Hill Centre Save On Foods first.

Trading Score
    61 (100%)

Saw some at LD the other day too!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Melaniegreness click the link to sign up and search the web. You can earn things like free gift cards!

Trading Score
    193 (100%)

My MIL gets them from the states for us. They are so terribly bad in saturated fat. But taste yummy. She brought back caramel bugles. Sounds gross didn't smell all that great. But OMGoodness. So yummy. You just can't help but go back for more. I am NOT a sweet and salty type of person but these were amazing.
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/PinkSapphire. Click to get FREE Giftcards just for searching the web. It is so easy.

Trading Score
    118 (100%)

I thought they were the coolest when I was a youngster! My last bag, ever... I had NONE... I bought it before going to a friends house and I left it at her house accidently. Friend's mom ate the whole bag!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol... and then they stopped selling them... I haven't stopping thinking about them, HEHEHEHE!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Safeway PortO'Call downtown attached to dairy fridge $1 Almond Fresh milk 1.89 L coupon.
    Last edited by Poirot; Wed, Nov 9th, 2011 at 05:10 PM.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Save On Foods 67 St on the cash register counter Heart and Stroke Healthy Living Calendar 2012 has $1 eggs coupon,$1 Healthy Choice Gourmet Steamer frozen entree,$1 Basili Best 907g product and $0.75 Stagg Chili coupon.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Walmart Parkland Mall $0.50 hang tag of 1L Bick's dill pickles.Shoppers Drug Mart Village Mall $4 Cover Girl coupon in front of Canadian Living magazine.You have to buy Canadian Living to get $4 off Cover Girl product.
    Last edited by Poirot; Fri, Nov 11th, 2011 at 02:52 PM.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Sobeys Village Mall on a big display $0.75 Dare Breton and Vinta products.

Trading Score
    16 (100%)

Superstore has $.50 off thinsations coupons....

Trading Score
    16 (100%)

OK SERIOUSLY, whoever goes out and takes all the coupons stop it. We would all like some. I went to SDM tonight to get a gift card for a trade I am doing and walked up and down the isles just to check out to see if there are any coupons I was just there 2 days ago and there was no new ones, so I didnt hold my breath and when I got to the toothpaste shelf, I see there is a coupon pad there and NO COUPONS on both sides of it. Like come ON. I was just there 2 days ago, so it cant be that we all had a chance at some coupons, this is someone who got there and took them all. Gee... let us all have some. I use that toothpaste like crazy, its the only one I will use and coupons for it would really help me save money on item I actually do need.

Im gonna hope to get the same coupon some place else. They also had Alberto $1 off coupon in SDM but of course none left, however in Safeway North there was some left there. So, run before this person(s) goes there too and collects all of them like an asshole.

Trading Score
    118 (100%)

^ The very reason why some of us have stopped posting some things publicly and just share amongst people we know that won't take advantage. Cuz ya, some take advantage and yeah... act like a bumhole!!!!!!!!

So to any bumhole reading.. you know who you are... grow some maturity and self respect and finally learn the world doesn't revolve around you!!!!!!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I saw a cardboard left attached to a shelf at Shoppers Drug Mart Village Mall last night from what I guess was Alberto coupon.I was going to post but I don't know what the coupon amount was or what is for.I wasn't even going to grab even one coupon for myself.I'm allergic to mousse,gel and hairsprays and I don't like Alberto shampoo or conditioners.Extreme Couponing teachers should tell you 99.9% of coupons will not make the items free or nearly free.Just take what amount of coupons you can use yourself then leave some for others please.
    Last edited by Poirot; Fri, Nov 18th, 2011 at 08:14 PM. Reason: had wrong name changed from L'Oreal Studioline to Alberto

Trading Score
    16 (100%)

Thank you both! I say, why not take just few, heck take 10 if you wish to trade some. But as long as you leave some for the next person and I know for a fact that they add 4 pads, 2 on each side everytime new coupon comes out. The ones in SDM tonight had 1 pad on each side and none left. Makes me angry when there are gready people. And yes, we should from now on just PM each other and say when we see a good coupon or new coupon out there instead of writting it here. But like someone said before, there is RD facebook group and as soon as someone posts there all the coupons are gone. This is why I refuse to join that group because unlike them I leave coupons for the next person. And I do not want to be assosiated with bunch of assholes. Not saying all of them are like that, but obviously someone in that group is person that is taking all the coupons. So, no, I will not be in the same group as that person, thank you.

Oh and that cardboard you saw attached to L'Oreal it is actually Alberto's stuff. Its for $1 off any Alberto product. None left there of course but I will email you where they have them still.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    29 (100%)

I totally agree that some people are really taking things TOO FAR. RD people are now driving up to Lacombe and clearing all the displays too. I know there was a woman from RMH "coupon clearing" and she actually got herself banned from SOF! So there ya go, all your lurkers who don't post on here, but use the information, PLEASE PLEASE take what you need (and by need I strongly doubt that you "need" a whole pad).

Page 44 of 59 FirstFirst ... 34 42 43 44 45 46 54 ... LastLast

Thread Information