User Tag List

Page 18 of 49 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 ... LastLast
Like Tree3103Likes

Thread: Dear 2016: I promise to do better this year! To get healthier! Let the games begin!!!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

-4.7 at WW weigh-in this morning!! Woohoo! For a 3rd week, that's more than I had hoped for!
    So far, total loss, 12.8 lbs!!! I'm over the moon!!
    That's a 1/2 clothing size which explains why my slacks are fitting so much looser (read: I can breath in my jeans now)!

I hope everyone else is as successful today!!!

Mia001, TaraF, harbie and 6 others like this.

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

The last few days have been insane with work, I barely find any time for anything other then work.

Right now I just have to find time to eat I keep getting pulled away and before I know it a meal has been skipped. I planned ahead for this week but it still not work out as planned it was better but not as good as I would have liked. Oh well next week is another week. With that being said heading out of time to a branch in need (they have been short staffed since November) so I will go and spend a few days with them.
    harbie, Lynn49, lilo0003 and 2 others like this.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Congrats everyone on your remarkable weight losses!!! I am down 7 lbs in almost 2 weeks. Very happy with that. Hubby who ate sooo bad and is now eating healthy is down 12. Not Fair!! guys lose so much, so fast!!!
    TaraF, harbie, walkonby and 3 others like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by LunchLady View Post
    Congrats everyone on your remarkable weight losses!!! I am down 7 lbs in almost 2 weeks. Very happy with that. Hubby who ate sooo bad and is now eating healthy is down 12. Not Fair!! guys lose so much, so fast!!!
    Ugh. Get used to it, Cupcake. It really isn't fair, and all they usually have to lose is a tummy and poof! they look perfect again! Phooey, to quote Tara.
    ROMEO, harbie, walkonby and 3 others like this.

Trading Score
    203 (100%)

Yay @Lynn49 . That's beyond fantastic!!!!!!

Trading Score
    203 (100%)

Yesterday was another successful day of making good healthy choices. The fresh morning smoothie kept me full and energized all day a work. For dinner I made a version of mashed potatoes with a few new potatoes, and roasted carrots,shallots, garlic and butternut squash and broccoli . I cooked the potatoes in low sodium chicken broth and I added some gararm masala. It looked not the best because of the broccoli. It it tasted so yummy. I poached chicken breasts in some sambal olek and garlic and EVOO. A big bowl of crunchy grapes and peppermint tea for dessert to end the night. The only bad part of yesterday was I was using the veggie peeler and I slipped and took off a good chunk of my tumb and nail :'(

Since its raining and cold I'm planning to drop in to the rec fitness centre and hit the treadmill and elliptical today. One of my changes requires me to be active every single day and that's what I've Ben doing.

Have a great weekend everyone and keep going strong :D

Trading Score
    68 (100%)

I do read every day to keep up with your folks, but alas life and work get in the way of the fun stuff so not much posting during the week. DH has been sick for most of the weeks which mean meal planning went out the window. Last night I had cheese and crackers for dinner, but I was totally within my points and it felt almost decadent. Saturday is my weigh day & I am down 2 pounds. I have been on the program for a long time so I don't typically see big losses. When I say on the program it really means I have been paying weight watchers to hang out with my friends and follow the lilo version & if you are wondering no the lilo program does not work.
    I am almost out of diet coke and so I am down to about 4 a week. I think this will be my last week and that will the end of my diet anything drink. I won't buy any other low-cal type products as they stuff they add to reduce the calories is crazy and I never wanted my kids to that stuff. Low-cal salad dressing is the worst. Yet I have continued to buy diet drinks for me, so those days are over.
    harbie, Lynn49, Kyles_Mama and 4 others like this.
    Friends don't let real friends pay full price.

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

Went shopping today and very happy with everything we got. My No Frills has brought back the 50% off stickers so I was able to get bananas and yogurt for baking, now I just need to decide what I am going to make.

Not feeling so good today, went to bed with a massive sinus headache last night, it has gotten better today but it is still there. So today is a slow day. Might just make my lists for tomorrow and go from there.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

well I ALMOST reached the 10 lbs necessary to get 1/3 of me WW fees back. I lost 4.4 lb this week which made my total loss since Jan 1st
    9.8 lbs !! As soon as those other 2 ounces are gone I am filling out the forms and submitting for my rebate! Just a crazy run around day for me, dishes are gonna sit in the sink, I need a nap.
    Still loving my meal plans and choices made so far. This is really refreshing and not nearly as restrictive as when Idid the No salt, sugar, fat, or gluten....now that was a challenge for sure.

I might be back online after I sleep a bit. Looking forward to making a new recipe with our lunch tomorrow. A quinoa salad with roasted red grapes and butternut squash, tossed with Goat's cheese, fresh basil, s & p. I might add green onions and red pepper too. Cheerio all!
    harbie, Lynn49, Kyles_Mama and 4 others like this.

babies teach us acceptance

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    25 (100%)

Congratulations on all the impressive weight losses!!Feels great doesn't it!!
    i am down another 2 for the week for a total of 16 pounds in 6 weeks, I am so happy, bought a pair of jeans at reitmans in a size 12, happy with that!!
    TaraF, ROMEO, harbie and 6 others like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Wait... what are tou all saying? -0-16 lbs gone? Poof! Where? How? O my Gosh! I had been out of this thread for not too long but i am seeing a lot of incy wincy girls here. Lol

So plz tell me if i can lose 12 lbs in my first 2 months of WW or not? Currently i am at 112, 113 lbs on average. If i strictly follow WW can i go back to 102 lbs again? And by again means i wieghed 102-105 before getting married. Does it sound achievable?
    I am asking this because i have to choose wisely to spend money. (I have stopped buying make up, walkonby! )
    I can either pay my tuition fee or WW fee. BUT if someone tells me (with strong reasons) if going back to 102 lbs looks achievable for my weigh group, i'll try to afford WW and tuition fee.

(It looks pretty unrealistic and non achievable to me to go back to early 20's weight group. )

Trading Score
    99 (100%)

Everyone is doing so awesome. Congratulations everyone! I am waiting a day or 2 to weigh myself because I've had a little too much Feta cheese the past 2 days. lol

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by TaraF View Post
    Everyone is doing so awesome. Congratulations everyone! I am waiting a day or 2 to weigh myself because I've had a little too much Feta cheese the past 2 days. lol
    Oops, the salt, huh? Tara that's what I miss the most on this diet is cheese. I have feta in the fridge and every so often take a little chunk and graze on it...Hubby finally found a rectangle of 'light' cheddar but I haven't tried it, yet. I like to sprinkle cheese on my 12 Scoops filled with no-points salsa and nuke that; it makes a really nice snack. Today it was lunch.

Good luck on your weigh-in...!!!!
    TaraF, harbie, walkonby and 3 others like this.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by amira84 View Post
    Wait... what are tou all saying? -0-16 lbs gone? Poof! Where? How? O my Gosh! I had been out of this thread for not too long but i am seeing a lot of incy wincy girls here. Lol

So plz tell me if i can lose 12 lbs in my first 2 months of WW or not? Currently i am at 112, 113 lbs on average. If i strictly follow WW can i go back to 102 lbs again? And by again means i wieghed 102-105 before getting married. Does it sound achievable?
    I am asking this because i have to choose wisely to spend money. (I have stopped buying make up, walkonby! )
    I can either pay my tuition fee or WW fee. BUT if someone tells me (with strong reasons) if going back to 102 lbs looks achievable for my weigh group, i'll try to afford WW and tuition fee.

(It looks pretty unrealistic and non achievable to me to go back to early 20's weight group. )
    My advice is do not spend the money on WW, you are not in a place of desperation or having dangerous health risks @amira84 , I say pay the tuition, continue your studies and continue doing all that cardio and other workouts that you already do because you are still young enough to perform the aerobic activity and benefit from it. You will get energy from that to have for your small kids. I think that many of us are not that close to our goal weight, so when we lose 10, or 16 lbs it is not the same as that weight coming off your small frame.
    Just eat more fresh veggies, but not tons of fruit ( sugar ), reduce the fats ( saturated ) and really think about how many simple carbs you take in each day, not sure what your daily beverages are but water is your friend, drink plenty.
    I'll bet you will drop that weight before you know it and no money going to WW or anyone else.

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn49 View Post
    Oops, the salt, huh? Tara that's what I miss the most on this diet is cheese. I have feta in the fridge and every so often take a little chunk and graze on it...Hubby finally found a rectangle of 'light' cheddar but I haven't tried it, yet. I like to sprinkle cheese on my 12 Scoops filled with no-points salsa and nuke that; it makes a really nice snack. Today it was lunch.

Good luck on your weigh-in...!!!!
    lol!! Salsa is my new best friend! I use Fat free salsa and tomato paste and water to make my " spaghetti sauce " then I construct my lasagna with very little gluten free noodles and very little cheese ( I use 5 oz per pan and I get 5 servings from the pan ) and I used 10 oz cooked skinless, boneless chx brst ( 10 Smartpoints ) layered with tons of fresh spinach leaves. Honestly it is so very satisfying with a fresh garden side salad. 45 SP for the pan, 9 SP per serving.
    I also had JUST 25 grams Scoops Tortilla chips ( 4 points ) and salsa, skip the cheese. Very yummy too.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    203 (100%)

Just a quick check in and then it's off to bed for me.

A round of applause for @walkonby

I splurged and bought a new pair of shoes for walking and the gym when the weathers yucky. Like a true SCer I got a sweet deal. They were reg $159 and on sale for $110. I got another running room discount that meant after tax it was $110.88. They are soooooooo purty. Today DH and I went for a walk (once again welcome to the WET coast). I broke in my new shoes with an 8km walk

Im off to finish my tea and then head off to bed. Goodnight all.

Page 18 of 49 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 ... LastLast

Thread Information