User Tag List

Page 41 of 49 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41 42 43 ... LastLast
Like Tree3103Likes

Thread: Dear 2016: I promise to do better this year! To get healthier! Let the games begin!!!

Contradiction in progress sweet sparrow's Avatar
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

I'm going to try out that new Vector activity tracker today. I've set it up, but I'm not sure how to get it working just yet. The steps still say 0 and I've walked halfway to the photocopier (a grand total of three steps).

This activity tracker is a bit bulky for me. It reminds me of one of those prison bracelets.
    toronto166 likes this.

Contradiction in progress sweet sparrow's Avatar
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

@harbie : I know you were trying to show off your manicure, but what a pretty ring! One day at a time, okay? Congratulations on getting out and walking! The weather should cooperate more near the end of the week.
    harbie and toronto166 like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Gosh, it's so busy here with GS, I forgot to post my teensy loss on Friday...So, .8lbs lost last week, which is amazing, considering that I didn't give much thought to my healthy eating unless it went something like, "this isn't healthy eating...", but for some reason, instead of my expecting a gain, it was a loss. A little one, but a most welcome one!!

Keep up the great work, everyone!! Bikini season is almost upon us!!

TaraF, harbie, walkonby and 2 others like this.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

^^^ hee hee, what a pudgy little ball of cuteness!!!

I should barely count my .5 lb. loss but I'll jot it down just the same. Was very lucky a gain did not happen. With DH off work for the week and influencing all my food choices ( sigh ) we both really enjoyed our steak and shrimp meal at Jack Astor's before the Blue Jay's game Thursday night, and now it's time to climb back up on the wagon. Hope everyone is staying strong and feeling the boost from the nicer temps!
    TaraF, Angela273, Lynn49 and 1 others like this.

babies teach us acceptance

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

I visited the doctor this morning because my left ankle has been hurting me since early last week and I don't know why. He didn't have much as far as suggestions go. If it still hurts in a few weeks, then I can come back he'll send me for an x-ray.

I weighed myself on his digital scale while I was there. It says that I have lost 1lb since I was last there 2 months ago. I measured around my waist at my belly botton again and I have lost 1/2". I've debated for a long time whether or not to post my actual weight on here. I currently weigh 185.8lbs and I am 5' 10" tall. I am still exclusively breastfeeding our 8.5 month old twins.
    harbie, Lynn49, walkonby and 1 others like this.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

No loss this week, no surprise to me though. I have been naughty. Added some new stress ( could not be avoided, family stuff ) and perfect formula to hang onto weight! Onward into next week I go....better luck for all who are still giving it your all!!
    harbie, Angela273 and Lynn49 like this.

Trading Score
    99 (100%)

Okay ladies I'm ready. And I need your info. lol I know there are a few of you that are partaking of the WW Beyond the scale program and I'm really interested. I'm curious as to the pricing though. Do you pay a set monthly rate and then a weekly meeting rate? If there is someone that could answer the financial information about this program for me (and doesn't want to here) I'd appreciate it if you could shoot me a pm with some info. I called the 800 number but no one wants to give me info on the phone, just a "attend a meeting and see what we have to offer you" speech. lol I need to know if I can afford an extra monthly expense before I go there but I'm definitely interested. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!
    Angela273 and Lynn49 like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Tara, I tried to find out for you on-line, both options, but since I'm already a member I couldn't get the info.
    All you really have to do is go to WW Canada and "join" either on line or meetings, go thru the process and get your fee schedule...right now you can join for free...you'll get all the info before you have to put in your credit card number. Hth....personally I think I'm about $56-$60 per month. I was thinking I'd quit after a couple of months, but it's working so well for me, the encouragement is lovely, so I'll keep it up for another few months.

AGAIN, sorry I forgot to post my info on Friday, but with things going on here (selling our trailer, yay!), we had a bit of stuff on our plates, so I didn't go for my weigh-in. I haven't been misbehaving, so I doubt I packed anything on, maybe stayed neutral. I don't weigh myself at home, even tho' I have my digital WW scale from years ago... I WILL attend on Friday! I'm so happy I've lost almost 30lbs since Christmas...with my knee-replacement assessment on Wednesday it's going to be so much less weight on the new knee.

Stay focused everyone!!
    TaraF, harbie, Angela273 and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by walkonby View Post
    No loss this week, no surprise to me though. I have been naughty. Added some new stress ( could not be avoided, family stuff ) and perfect formula to hang onto weight! Onward into next week I go....better luck for all who are still giving it your all!!

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

^^ you said it Lynn! This treating myself is becoming a habit i need to break soon! hee hee
    Angela273 and Lynn49 like this.

Trading Score
    99 (100%)

@Lynn49 thanks I tried that on their site and got the prices. I will stop by Wed at the local office to see if I can sign up there for the 6 month promotion, if not I'll come home and sign up online. Something has to give! Tonight though I am indulging in my birthday cake while I watch the Jays game. T-minus 25 minutes and counting. lol

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by TaraF View Post
    @Lynn49 thanks I tried that on their site and got the prices. I will stop by Wed at the local office to see if I can sign up there for the 6 month promotion, if not I'll come home and sign up online. Something has to give! Tonight though I am indulging in my birthday cake while I watch the Jays game. T-minus 25 minutes and counting. lol

Birthday cake NEVER puts weight on us!!! How convenient, eh?
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY, TARA!!

I do encourage you to join at an office...you'll receive the NEATEST little calculator gadget as well as a little booklet that you'll be flipping through at every meal prep! The little calculator thingy is so great: all you have to do is look at the nutrition label on whatever you're considering, punch in the 3 numbers, and voila! You'll get your smart points! It's worth its weight in gold!!!

Good luck, Hon...Walkonby and I can vouch for the fact that it DOES work...we've both lost in the neighbourhood of 30lbs since Christmas!
    And that's not a neighbourhood we ever want to visit again!!
    Angela273 and walkonby like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

^^ you said it Lynn! This treating myself is becoming a habit i need to break soon! hee hee
    \

Isn't that the awful truth, though, @walkonby ?

One sneaky misstep leads to "just one more" which leads to "this won't be much" and before we know it, we wake up from our foody-drug induced coma and wonder where the heck we are, how we got there, and why on heaven's green earth we contributed to it!

I have no doubt you'll be on track and bang-on in no time! Good luck, Sweety!!
    Angela273 and walkonby like this.

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

I had " milk belly " today after my swim!! I looked down in the shower and there it was!! Bloating happens to me whenever I have milk, I know better!! I had indulged in a glass of strawberry milk ( 1 Litre was on sale for .97 ) and it was so tasty!
    Lynn49 likes this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

I had " milk belly " today after my swim!! I looked down in the shower and there it was!! Bloating happens to me whenever I have milk, I know better!! I had indulged in a glass of strawberry milk ( 1 Litre was on sale for .97 ) and it was so tasty!
    Aw, you poor kid.....milk'll do that to a person...now you know better, right? @walkonby , you had your indulgence, suffered beautifully for it, and you promise (don't cross those fingers, Girlie!!), never to touch that horrible stuff again, right?
    RIGHT?
    walkonby likes this.

Page 41 of 49 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41 42 43 ... LastLast

Thread Information