User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    459 (100%)

Specially marked boxes of Kellogg's Cereal have a Free Photo Calendar from Vistaprint when you enter the unique pin.

Step 1)Enter the unique code printed inside the package at www.kellogg.ca/calendar

Step 2)Select the calendar pattern of your choice(there will be 8 calendar options to choose from)and personalize it with your photos, then tell us where to send it!

Step 3)Check your mail in 8-10 weeks! Postage and shipping is on us!

Offer expires March 31/12. Limited time offer.

This would make an excellent Christmas gift! Also a nice Mother's Day or Birthday gift for friends and loved ones. Since there is no cost to me I will be taking advantage of this opportunity!
    This thread is currently associated with: Kellogg's, Vista Print
    Want to keep fit while earning incentives like Scene Points? Join Carrot Rewards using my personal code: rosaw3424

Easy Free Online Rewards--Paypal, Amazon, Etc.

http://swagbucks.com/refer/BlingPink

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

do you have to pay shipping? I've gotten free offers from vistaprint before, and you have to pay the shipping. I just wanted to know before buying the cereal.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    459 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by chickaneena View Post
    do you have to pay shipping? I've gotten free offers from vistaprint before, and you have to pay the shipping. I just wanted to know before buying the cereal.
    No. It says postage and shipping is on them which is nice!
    Want to keep fit while earning incentives like Scene Points? Join Carrot Rewards using my personal code: rosaw3424

Trading Score
    442 (100%)

Thanks for posting! i actaully posted this a few days ago but didnt have very many details!

http://www.forum.smartcanucks.ca/244...endars-canada/

Addicted To Laughing Cow TrixyLuxx's Avatar
    Trading Score
    11 (79%)

I just bought a pack of fruit loops cereal! Free shipping too, great deal + gift

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Neat, this would make a good christmas gift! Will have to look out for these boxes....thanks OP.

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

saw a commercial for this this morning looks great got to start to eat way more cereal

thanx

Trading Score
    442 (100%)

Just received my first one in the mail today! My expected delivery wasnt till Nov.17!

One Awesome Domestic Diva MrsSunshine's Avatar
    Trading Score
    88 (100%)

not sure it will be here in time for xmas.. also just a note enter the website address in the address area.. not in google. doesnt' work.
    Be Strong
    Be True
    Be You.
    Simple as that!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

hi im just wondering how do u get the free shipping? I just made my calendar and am trying to check out and it wants either my credit card # or paypal?? can u help me?
    thanks!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    459 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by scbpooh View Post
    Just received my first one in the mail today! My expected delivery wasnt till Nov.17!

How long ago did you order? I wanted to order for Christmas but still trying to get some nice pics together for the calendar and I wasn't sure if it would be here on time!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I had this problem too and emailed the company. They wrote me back in a couple of days and I had to pay for the shipping but they are refunding me. It will apparently take a couple of months for the rebate to go through though I wouldn't have ordered it except that one had already gone through with no problem for one set of grandparents and this was a gift for the other set. I couldn't give to one and not the other. Oh well, at least they did say they will be here in time for Christmas.

Quote Originally Posted by chicklett View Post
    hi im just wondering how do u get the free shipping? I just made my calendar and am trying to check out and it wants either my credit card # or paypal?? can u help me?
    thanks!

Trading Score
    51 (100%)

I found one of these in the recycling bin... now just have to find the time to sit at the computer and do the calendar!! Oh this time of year is so busy for me, there are just not enough hours in the day to accomplish all I need to do!!
    $5.00 OFF I've been using Flashfood to get huge savings on groceries. I thought you’d want to try it out. Use my invite code for a freebie: https://flashfood.app.link/h49poEm9AP

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

When you get to the part/page where it says to enter your credit card information, there is a bulletin at the top that says if you're ordering the free calendar you don't need to enter any credit card information, and just to click "continue" on the bottom. Worked great for me. Just ordered mine and looking forward to getting it!

Trading Score
    25 (100%)

Gahhhhh Sorry to bring this thread back but I cant figure out how to get free shipping!
    Ive tried everything! and there wasnt a button at the top of the screeeeennnn.

Groupon WagJag
    Checkout my blog?
    helloobee.blogspot.ca

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information