User Tag List

Page 16 of 61 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 ... LastLast
Like Tree5845Likes

Thread: The 2016-2017 "Other Money" Brag Thread!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by spanishpoet View Post
    They run through each series sequentially, but you do have to switch them after each block (of 5, 6, 10, 12, 20 videos, etc.) You can also switch videos after a couple of seconds (watch for the video number to change to a check mark) to get through faster. They really just want you to get through the ad so they get paid.

Do you have search results as your homepage, or just swagbucks? Needs to be your search results, here's a video on how to change your defaults - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s3jwYVLYYzk

You can also get alerts from sc-s.com whenever a new swagcode is released.

Also check out the peanut labs surveys. I find I qualify for more of those than the gold ones and you also get 1 sb if you get disqualified.

You can also print your smartsource coupons from swagbucks and get 1sb for each coupon redeemed.

Typically each week there is a different contest of some sort that you can earn bonus points with.

You can also download the swagbucks video and tv apps and earn for watching videos. These videos typically stream seamlessly, but everyone once and a while you get an add that you have to close a window on.

Unfortunately, it's not a totally passive program.

Good luck
    Ok so clearly I've been doing it all wrong. So how are you watching the videos that they run sequentially bc mine are always on repeat. I'm hitting the little button in the far right od the screen that give you options to shop ear watch etc...I choose watch.

I clearly don't know all the tricks of the trade

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

University Couponer
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Soon to be some "other money"...

CO51 (After a shopping trip tomorrow): $20.00
    PC GC Redeem (After trip): $20.00 (Maybe $40 If I plan really well)
    Ontario Trillium (Aug.10): $54.43
    Zweet (Been at it for so long now and at $14, hopefully by the end of the year I can cash out and GET RID of this app)

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

@spanishpoet : I'm interested in signing up with SBKC but I'm curious what it is that you're sending them as I see a huge list of things that they do not want to see. I get things like "money saver" and Rogers/Bell fishing mail that's addressed to "resident", some local stores that are advertising, store promo flyers, etc. Is that the stuff they are looking for?

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    194 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by missmaggs View Post
    @spanishpoet: I'm interested in signing up with SBKC but I'm curious what it is that you're sending them as I see a huge list of things that they do not want to see. I get things like "money saver" and Rogers/Bell fishing mail that's addressed to "resident", some local stores that are advertising, store promo flyers, etc. Is that the stuff they are looking for?
    Here's a list of what they are looking for: http://downloads.sbkcenter.com/Our_R...File_Types.pdf

I still toss the stuff addressed to 'resident' in. I think they're basically looking to see what companies are interested in your particular demographic (age, gender, location, etc), but I'm not 100% sure on that. Unfortunately, they don't give a breakdown of how you earn your points, so I can't say with any authority what they value most.
    ]
    Each month they also send out an email with bonus point opportunities and are pretty clear about what they're looking for (i.e. particular companies/banks/stores, credit card offers etc.).

I do know that they don't want stuff from group buying sites (i.,e Groupon/Wagjag) nor real estate agents.

All in all, it's a pretty easy thing to make a bit of extra cash. Unless you're like me and get hundreds of junk email daily, then forwarding it all off can be rather tedious and time consuming lol!

Good luck
    dededi and Davetherave like this.
    Want to learn how to coupon? Check out this ultimate guide to couponing in Canada!

Love Swagbucks? Check out Treasure Trooper! Same idea, but also has a chat room and pays to play with dragons! Pays in USD! Click here for a $5 bonus when you sign up!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Here's a list of what they are looking for: http://downloads.sbkcenter.com/Our_R...File_Types.pdf

I still toss the stuff addressed to 'resident' in. I think they're basically looking to see what companies are interested in your particular demographic (age, gender, location, etc), but I'm not 100% sure on that. Unfortunately, they don't give a breakdown of how you earn your points, so I can't say with any authority what they value most.
    ]
    Each month they also send out an email with bonus point opportunities and are pretty clear about what they're looking for (i.e. particular companies/banks/stores, credit card offers etc.).

I do know that they don't want stuff from group buying sites (i.,e Groupon/Wagjag) nor real estate agents.

All in all, it's a pretty easy thing to make a bit of extra cash. Unless you're like me and get hundreds of junk email daily, then forwarding it all off can be rather tedious and time consuming lol!

Good luck
    Lol. Unfortunately I work in IT so I have almost no spam emails as I've managed to filter it all out over the years. The junk mail might work though.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

$800 from a 2 years late extra tax credit that was missed by the company that did my taxes I made the adjustments
    $75 credit to my internet account
    $65 in indigo gift cards , 5 my sister gave to me she found in an old wallet and 60 was a birthday gift
    $105 in optimum points
    $25 expired gift certificate for pasta or pizza dough to a restaurant (((
    $32 (4×8) bank fee reversals
    $4.50 in coupons
    $1 co51
    $2 pc points
    $2.25 free coffee
    $45 time gift cards
    $66 cellphone bill savings

That's all I can remember for this year
    Total $1,222.75 less the stupid restaurant gift certificate I didn't use in time -$25=$1,197.75

University Couponer
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Finally got in my $20.00 CO51 cheque from a little while ago
    Also, got to enough of the codes for the M&M's for another set of free movie tickets!!
    avoncallingu, Ciel, hogama and 6 others like this.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

got 6.71 cheque from ebates today
    -used 2.80 in canadian tire money
    -got a 5.00 swiss chalet gift card from lunchables in the mail (lunchmate city program)

Trading Score
    5 (86%)

I got $10.20 from Neobux and $1.50 from SuperPayMe . C/O51 and Zweet are getting close as well as Legerweb.
    avoncallingu, Ciel, hogama and 3 others like this.
    Coin Out:
    https://coinout.com/referrals/new?r=MZC6CYR

Still paying with PayPal
    http://superpay.me/members/withdraw/list.php?ref=Truckerswife2

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Horndogg View Post
    I got $10.20 from Neobux and $1.50 from SuperPayMe . C/O51 and Zweet are getting close as well as Legerweb.
    What's neobux, superpayme and legerweb?

I finally got the hang of swagbucks and am almost at 800 SB in 2 weeks time

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    194 (100%)

Awesome missmaggs!

I don't know much about neobux or superpayme maybe @Horndogg can help you out with that

Legerweb is a decent Canadian survey site. They pay pretty well and qualifying isn't too bad
    Horndogg, Ciel, sweetmomma and 2 others like this.
    Want to learn how to coupon? Check out this ultimate guide to couponing in Canada!

Love Swagbucks? Check out Treasure Trooper! Same idea, but also has a chat room and pays to play with dragons! Pays in USD! Click here for a $5 bonus when you sign up!

Trading Score
    5 (86%)

Awesome missmaggs!

I don't know much about neobux or superpayme maybe @Horndogg can help you out with that

Legerweb is a decent Canadian survey site. They pay pretty well and qualifying isn't too bad
    All are good sites if you have time to do offers and surveys! Gift hulk is another good site!
    Ciel, sweetmomma and spanishpoet like this.
    Coin Out:
    https://coinout.com/referrals/new?r=MZC6CYR

Still paying with PayPal
    http://superpay.me/members/withdraw/list.php?ref=Truckerswife2

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

How much time does everyone spend on average per day doing surveys and such and how much are you pulling in each month on these sites?

I ask bc I work full time and I don't have a lot of free time to do these surveys and such so I'd like to target the sites that have the best payout for the effort.

Ciel, sweetmomma and spanishpoet like this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    194 (100%)

I totally agree with @Horndogg ! Gifthulk is great!

Earnings are reflective of the time you spend. I usually do a couple of hours a night after the kids have gone to bed.

Each month I post how much I earned from the various programs I use here and on my blog: http://www.moneysavvyme.ca/blog/category/monthinreview

My favourites are definitely:
    swagbucks
    gifthulk
    legerweb
    iposis
    and I've recently really gotten into TreasureTrooper (mostly geared to US, but pretty decent paying if you've got patience for repeatedly being disqualified)

Good luck!
    Horndogg, Ciel, svetaru and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

$25 Sears GC for their fixed screw up
    Which is up for trade btw

Page 16 of 61 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 ... LastLast

Thread Information