User Tag List

Page 44 of 59 FirstFirst ... 34 42 43 44 45 46 54 ... LastLast
Results 646 to 660 of 880
Like Tree5770Likes

Thread: The 2016-2017 "Other Money" Brag Thread!

  1. #646
    Canadian Guru avoncallingu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    SouthCentral Ontario
    Posts
    12,485
    Likes Received
    26828
    Trading Score
    184 (100%)




    What kind of shape do the cans have to be? Sometimes when I see cans, they are pretty beat up.

  2. #647
    Canadian Guru macw1960's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    12,702
    Likes Received
    23283
    Trading Score
    321 (100%)




    $361.78 saved for the month of March in coupons, GC's, PC points & AM's.





    No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever forgotten...Aesop

  3. #648
    Canadian Guru macw1960's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    12,702
    Likes Received
    23283
    Trading Score
    321 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by avoncallingu View Post
    What kind of shape do the cans have to be? Sometimes when I see cans, they are pretty beat up.
    It usually does not matter.





    No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever forgotten...Aesop

  4. #649
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    1,548
    Likes Received
    2392
    Trading Score
    50 (100%)




    Small Business Knowledge Centre - Anyone on SBK? Have you been getting paid lately?

  5. #650
    Junior Canuck
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    527
    Likes Received
    1609
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)




    Finally got approved for a World Elite PC Mastercard, semi-retired so had to jump thru some hoops to qualify. So for the first full month of points received $84.77 plus a $10 bonus (sign up bonus??)
    Paid car plate insurance and some municipal taxes, water bill etc. So all bills that need to be paid anyway.

  6. #651
    Smart Canuck lilo0003's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    4,470
    Likes Received
    16439
    Trading Score
    68 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by dagney View Post
    Finally got approved for a World Elite PC Mastercard, semi-retired so had to jump thru some hoops to qualify. So for the first full month of points received $84.77 plus a $10 bonus (sign up bonus??)
    Paid car plate insurance and some municipal taxes, water bill etc. So all bills that need to be paid anyway.
    I love this card, it's always our 1st choice
    Friends don't let real friends pay full price.

  7. #652
    Junior Canuck
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Hamilton ON
    Posts
    568
    Likes Received
    1323
    Trading Score
    194 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by Cake View Post
    Small Business Knowledge Centre - Anyone on SBK? Have you been getting paid lately?
    @Cake I got a payment in March
    Want to learn how to coupon? Check out this ultimate guide to couponing in Canada!


    Love Swagbucks? Check out Treasure Trooper! Same idea, but also has a chat room and pays to play with dragons! Pays in USD! Click here for a $5 bonus when you sign up!

  8. #653
    Canadian Guru
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    ontario
    Posts
    19,884
    Likes Received
    43521
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)




    6 beer cans at my daughter condo -plus a mcdonalds coffee sticker

  9. #654
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    NotFarEnoughNorth
    Posts
    3,121
    Likes Received
    9515
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)




    Helpful hint to those people that go camping in Provincial Parks (not sure about private ones). Depending on how long you are staying there, you can do a drive thru the parks camp ground when most people will have left because their permits have expired and they are leaving and usually find a lot of sites that have left a lot of empty returnable items (beer cans and bottles for eg) and also may have left unused firewood on the site.
    The trick is to try and do it before the parks staff has had time to clean up the site before the new people have taken the site

  10. #655
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    North of 50
    Posts
    1,638
    Likes Received
    1708
    Trading Score
    57 (100%)




    The key is as long as you and the vendor taking them back can tell its a beer can so squashed flat (like driven over by a tire) is usually fine. Dented and even a bit crinkled is fine but they will not accept them if they are squashed from top to bottom so that none of the beer label is showing - too many people have tried to pass off pop cans as beer cans and you know the saying, one bad apple... so (my vendors at least) no longer accept those.

    Quote Originally Posted by avoncallingu View Post
    What kind of shape do the cans have to be? Sometimes when I see cans, they are pretty beat up.

  11. #656
    Junior Canuck
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Hamilton ON
    Posts
    568
    Likes Received
    1323
    Trading Score
    194 (100%)




    $1675 for March earnings!

    Here's how:
    $323 - Facebook Sales
    $272.76- Newspaper Delivery
    $282 - Coupons
    $220 - Freelance Writing
    $190 -
    Thirty-One Gifts
    $120 - PC Optimum
    $53 - Swagbucks
    $50 - Loblaws Price Fixing
    $50 - TreasureTrooper (USD)
    $29.90 - Caddle
    $20 - SBKC
    $20 - Craft Sales
    $20 - Drop (contact me for a bonus code for 1000 points)
    $12.92 - Huggies Rewards
    $10 - Airmiles
    $.99 - Google Play Rewards
    Want to learn how to coupon? Check out this ultimate guide to couponing in Canada!


    Love Swagbucks? Check out Treasure Trooper! Same idea, but also has a chat room and pays to play with dragons! Pays in USD! Click here for a $5 bonus when you sign up!

  12. #657
    Mastermind Shwa Girl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    23,242
    Likes Received
    38531
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by spanishpoet View Post
    $1675 for March earnings!

    Here's how:
    $323 - Facebook Sales
    $272.76- Newspaper Delivery
    $282 - Coupons
    $220 - Freelance Writing
    $190 -
    Thirty-One Gifts
    $120 - PC Optimum
    $53 - Swagbucks
    $50 - Loblaws Price Fixing
    $50 - TreasureTrooper (USD)
    $29.90 - Caddle
    $20 - SBKC
    $20 - Craft Sales
    $20 - Drop (contact me for a bonus code for 1000 points)
    $12.92 - Huggies Rewards
    $10 - Airmiles
    $.99 - Google Play Rewards
    nice earnings
    wtg

  13. #658
    Smart Canuck Horndogg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Ontario's West Coast
    Posts
    4,122
    Likes Received
    4377
    Trading Score
    5 (86%)




    Quote Originally Posted by spanishpoet View Post
    $1675 for March earnings!

    Here's how:
    $323 - Facebook Sales
    $272.76- Newspaper Delivery
    $282 - Coupons
    $220 - Freelance Writing
    $190 -
    Thirty-One Gifts
    $120 - PC Optimum
    $53 - Swagbucks
    $50 - Loblaws Price Fixing
    $50 - TreasureTrooper (USD)
    $29.90 - Caddle
    $20 - SBKC
    $20 - Craft Sales
    $20 - Drop (contact me for a bonus code for 1000 points)
    $12.92 - Huggies Rewards
    $10 - Airmiles
    $.99 - Google Play Rewards
    WOW! You have been busy!
    I sent you a PM
    Last edited by Horndogg; Tue, Apr 3rd, 2018 at 03:00 PM.
    Coin Out:
    https://coinout.com/referrals/new?r=MZC6CYR

    Still paying with PayPal
    http://superpay.me/members/withdraw/list.php?ref=Truckerswife2

  14. #659
    Super-walking bean bun! Ciel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    17,147
    Likes Received
    23428
    Trading Score
    12 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by coupongirl99 View Post
    The key is as long as you and the vendor taking them back can tell its a beer can so squashed flat (like driven over by a tire) is usually fine. Dented and even a bit crinkled is fine but they will not accept them if they are squashed from top to bottom so that none of the beer label is showing - too many people have tried to pass off pop cans as beer cans and you know the saying, one bad apple... so (my vendors at least) no longer accept those.
    Flattened or dirty is fine and also can still see the brand, as you posted. I know that if I take a torn or slashed can, even if label/brand is still legible, one beer store employee at a certain location gives me some eye look as said can is taken out of the box and dropped into the trash. So intact containers even if flat. As for plastic flasks-if the neck is really splintered or bashed, I don't bother returning it except into a public trash can. I like flasks to have an intact neck and cap too.

    I have been able to return bottles that have spent quality time in mud/winter under snow/in watery ditches-try to remove the extra bits as best as your resources or time allow.
    Last edited by Ciel; Wed, Apr 4th, 2018 at 02:53 PM.
    2020-Money & Baby Yoda & Gatorade

  15. #660
    Smart Canuck Horndogg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Ontario's West Coast
    Posts
    4,122
    Likes Received
    4377
    Trading Score
    5 (86%)




    I took another big bag af cans today and a box of liquor bottles! I got $45.70 for these!
    Coin Out:
    https://coinout.com/referrals/new?r=MZC6CYR

    Still paying with PayPal
    http://superpay.me/members/withdraw/list.php?ref=Truckerswife2

Page 44 of 59 FirstFirst ... 34 42 43 44 45 46 54 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •