User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree30Likes

Thread: Question! Delete if already asked: Which earning website is your fav?

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    41 (100%)

thanks!!
    key123 likes this.
    to join earnably https://earnably.com/i/gigi3
    or Swagbucks
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/daycaremom
    offers wonderful ways to earn amazon.ca gcs... paypal and much more. message me if you want any hints.

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

Another thing I find with clixsense vs. swagbucks is far less wasted time with surveys that disqualify you after a good investment of your time. This rarely happens with clixsense.

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk
    Horndogg, Candini, KJH and 1 others like this.

HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!

KJH
    Male
    Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by annedougherty View Post
    Another thing I find with clixsense vs. swagbucks is far less wasted time with surveys that disqualify you after a good investment of your time. This rarely happens with clixsense.

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk
    yes you get disqualified they let you know right away and then you carry on, not like SB where you do almost all of a survey and then you get disqualified. I like Clicsense and Super Pay Me the best.
    Horndogg and annedougherty like this.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I like Clixsense, Swagbucks and Perk....I make roughly the same from the 3 each month...If you have unlimited internet Perk is great for just letting devices do the work.

Trading Score
    15 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by key123 View Post
    If you do CrowdFlower Tasks best payout is directly through CrowdFlower (CrowdFlower Elite) which is missing some tasks and then NeoBux.
    do you do tasks on CF Elite? I signed up awhile ago and it took awhile before the system picked up my task stats so that it showed my level 3 etc. - at first I thought I would have to start all over building my accuracy percentage! but I've been worried about any kind of conflict between doing tasks on ClixSense and Elite so I haven't done any yet on Elite

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    41 (100%)

any hints for getting started on clixsense
    JDI007 likes this.
    to join earnably https://earnably.com/i/gigi3
    or Swagbucks
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/daycaremom
    offers wonderful ways to earn amazon.ca gcs... paypal and much more. message me if you want any hints.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    75 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by tvwatcher View Post
    do you do tasks on CF Elite? I signed up awhile ago and it took awhile before the system picked up my task stats so that it showed my level 3 etc. - at first I thought I would have to start all over building my accuracy percentage! but I've been worried about any kind of conflict between doing tasks on ClixSense and Elite so I haven't done any yet on Elite
    Yes I have done task on CF Elite, but not for a few months (since September). The support information indicates that payment is the same as then - min. $10, max. $300, payments once a week, submit by Tuesday 1 pm Pacific. Payments is supposed to be later that day but I did experience Wednesday payment as I recall. There was no fee for PayPal on any of my withdrawls.

Currently I am tasking on NeoBux because I prefer to do tasking as much as possible in one place to consolidate earnings. As well there are some tasks that show on Neo that do not appear on Elite. And finally because I have a golden membership on Neo the payment there is just a bit ahead of Elite. On Elite the payment is essentially what the Task Author pays, there is no cut taken. The site is incredibly bare bones. There is only a one page ledger of completed tasks which can make tracking missing payments a problem. And while you can find a referral page sort of accidentally, there are no referrals and I have seen it stated there won't be. The only thing available is CrowdFlower tasks.

I believe that once you have opened a task on a site given some time your statistics for accuracy, levels etc. should migrate to the new site. So whatever Level you are on one site you will get on the other site once the stats migrate. The issue is that you can only work on a job ID on one site. That includes opening the Job ID to have a look and clicking give up. I find trying to work on CF stuff from two sites difficult as I end up opening a job on the site I didn't intend to. If you do try to open a Job ID on a second site you just get a message saying you have already opened the job elsewhere. I don't mean that something horrible would happen. There are some very long running Job IDs. If you do those you would need to continue those on say ClixSense until there is a change in Job ID.
    tvwatcher likes this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    75 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Giseledta View Post
    any hints for getting started on clixsense
    I am a bit unsure whether you are asking how to sign up or if you have already signed up and want to get going with things.

Are you aware that there is a ClixSense thread? http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/32704-clixsense-canada/

Not suggesting that you read the almost 400 pages there. Much of the info goes back far enough to be completely out of date. But you might want to start following it.

If you are looking to join I am very sure that someone (me or someone else) from here would be very happy to have you use their referral link when you join. Then it is just a matter of the normal type of sign up procedure. Assuming you will use PayPal as your regular cashout method indicate that even though the first cashout will be a cheque.

If you have already joined, think of ClixSense as being a working site. Once on the site near the top right click on Surveys to see any specific surveys available to you and to access the survey routers. You can click on each in turn to see if a survey is available. Also on the survey page near the top right click on Surveys Profile to do your profile. Don't expect to see a lot there on weekends.

Click on View Ads near the top right to see any ads that you have available for viewing. Once you click on an ad, you have to click on the image of a cat and then the ad proceeds. You won't be able to do other things on you computer as the ad plays (typically 5-30 sec)

To see the offer walls (Peanut Lab etc.), click on Offers.

To do CrowdFlower tasks click on Tasks.

At the top middle if you click on your user name and then Account Summary you will see a summary of your stats. Over at the right is your Daily Checklist summary. Completing the daily checklist will give you a bonus payment. The "hardest" part of the checklist is that you need to complete 2 offers (survey or from the offer walls), 10 tasks, or 5 tasks and 1 offer. My biggest tip is to learn what is on the checklist and how to complete each step so that you don't miss something easy on a high earning day. As you meet each item there is a checkmark shown.

I am going to stop here for now. Probably best to carry the topic over in the ClixSense thread and also since I am not sure what stage you are at. As well assuming that you use a referral link in general most would be happy to help if you contact directly.
    JDI007 likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Any people just signing up for clixsense, weekends are usually very slow for surveys. So dont get discouraged. Maybe look through the offerwalls for some stuff to do.
    Candini and JDI007 like this.
    http://www.prizerebel.com/index.php?r=6028042
    I Earned $2200 with clixsense in less than a year, join with me and I can help you earn too
    http://www.clixsense.com/?3753520

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I'v noticed weekends are usually slow for all my survey sites too.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

With only 10 mins. after registration with Clixsense...I already got an antivirus warning that a threat has been detected...think I'll skip this one, never again will I go on Clixsense! very disappointed...this was my concern from the beginning...I'd rather stay safe and avoid ads!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    75 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by A007 View Post
    With only 10 mins. after registration with Clixsense...I already got an antivirus warning that a threat has been detected...think I'll skip this one, never again will I go on Clixsense! very disappointed...this was my concern from the beginning...I'd rather stay safe and avoid ads!
    This has not been an issue for me in 3+ years. Having my computer stay safe is important to me as well.

You might want to report the ad. When the ad is open at the top right you can click to report the ad. Or afterward you can find the link by clicking on your user name at the top center and then PTC Click History and scroll down. To file a ticket at the top right click HelpDesk and then Submit a Ticket
    jennypooh123 likes this.

Trading Score
    16 (100%)

My favourite site for the last little while has been GiftHulk.. very fun and simple!
    Horndogg and momof3heathens like this.
    FREE PayPal $$ and Amazon Gift Cards!
    https://www.swagbucks.com/profile/tommygunn

Easy way to get Amazon Gift Cards, PayPal $$, and much more! Join MyPoints!
    https://www.mypoints.com?rb=31269562

Trading Score
    5 (86%)

Tips of making more money in ClixSense
    1. Install ClixAddon
    www.clixsense.com/en/ClixAddon
    2. Complete more tasks and surveys
    www.clixsense.com/en/Tasks
    3. Upgrade to earn much much more (highly recommend)
    www.clixsense.com/en/…um_Account
    4. Use affiliate tools to have more referrals
    www.clixsense.com/en/…es-Banners
    Coin Out:
    https://coinout.com/referrals/new?r=MZC6CYR

Still paying with PayPal
    http://superpay.me/members/withdraw/list.php?ref=Truckerswife2

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Swagbucks and gifthulk are my favourite

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2