User Tag List

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
Like Tree230Likes

Thread: Valentine's Day Package Train!

Trading Score
    27 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by couponteen101 View Post
    Buddy, do you and your family like to play board games?
    We do and we actually don't have many. I have a crib board and Yahtzee and that is it. Sequence is one I have been looking for.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    116 (100%)

I think I did list a Monopoly board game on my wishlist... don't think I have too many board games given no kids and no parties at my house...

ROMEO and sheetsofemptycanvas like this.

Trading Score
    93 (100%)

Jackson loves board games. And card games. We have quite a few but no yatzhee. We would love a travel game for our upcoming trip, or even a deck of cards, or different card games. We have Uno which kiddo loves but I think there are other ones like that? It's funny how much he's learned from playing games lol.

Trading Score
    78 (100%)

im going to try and list all the questions on the first page tonight so it's easy for everybody to find....

Another question, buddy if I were to get you a GC for a coffee shop what would your preference be? David's tea, Starbucks, or Tim Hortons?

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

I wear a small, sometimes medium and my little sister is an extra small -small or a 12-14 girls.

My favourite colour is navy blue...I may have chosen my university based on this...but I also love purple!

Buddy, is there anything on your list that you would never buy for yourself?
    i don't buy myself new books, I always buy secondhand, I have 3 on my wishlist I would really like to read

Quote Originally Posted by coupontime View Post
    My favourite colour is green (just not neon green), blue, black, grey... not pink and orange

Looks like I got at least 3 items or so that I already have at home... I buy gifts whenever I see them being a steal... GCs from Chapters will be put to good use.

Gotta think of something I never buy, that one might require some time. For now, I can think of a popcorn maker, but I might think of something better than that...

Buddy, do you actually go to the movie theatre to watch movies?
    very rarely, maybe once or twice a year. Hubby has a 3D projector & a 12 ft screen in the basement so we watch at home. That being said I'm not a huge fan of 3D, hubby can't understand how I can watch tv on TVs or my iPad lol

yes, DD1 loves to, I have a bunch on my wishlist

im going to try and list all the questions on the first page tonight so it's easy for everybody to find....

Another question, buddy if I were to get you a GC for a coffee shop what would your preference be? David's tea, Starbucks, or Tim Hortons?
    I don't really go to coffee shops.
    RRLF $1 Life Choice, Pampers & Huggies Diapers, Pampers GTG codes

Trading Score
    27 (100%)

Starbucks or Second Cup are where I frequent... DH brought me an espresso machine for Christmas so I'm not supposed to "buy" myself coffees anymore but I cheat every so often *I use Caramel and Vanilla syrups in my homemade drinks, I don't think I put those on my wishlist

Trading Score
    93 (100%)

I have a Timmies at work so that would be nice. But I prefer McDonalds coffee lol. Starbucks is just too expensive!

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

Ugh, I'm exhausted, just finished day 3 of my extended 21 day fix (for me 36 day fix, as I only do every other day & skip yoga day because I hate yoga, just don't have the body strength to hold the poses - even when I was more fit). Exercising after the second baby is just plain hard, I feel so out of shape. But since there is a lake/beach in my community my goal is to lose my belly pouch before summer! Not sure what to do about the shakeology part, it was so good, but much cheaper last year it's gone up by $40, ouch.

Trading Score
    95 (100%)

My 21 day fix just shipped. I can't wait to try everything. I'm hoping the videos arnt too hard. My coach told me there is an overweight person in some videos to watch and follow her for easier moves. I ordered chocolate vanilla combo for shakeology, what is your favorite flavor?
    Quote Originally Posted by julesie-pie View Post
    Ugh, I'm exhausted, just finished day 3 of my extended 21 day fix (for me 36 day fix, as I only do every other day & skip yoga day because I hate yoga, just don't have the body strength to hold the poses - even when I was more fit). Exercising after the second baby is just plain hard, I feel so out of shape. But since there is a lake/beach in my community my goal is to lose my belly pouch before summer! Not sure what to do about the shakeology part, it was so good, but much cheaper last year it's gone up by $40, ouch.

Trading Score
    95 (100%)

We have tons of board games already, GC to tim hortons would be awesome. As for movies, not very often. DH and I have absolutely zero family here an never go out.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    116 (100%)

Okay, I visited Eaton's Centre before taking opportunity to spend my Scene points on Blue Monday... 500 points for a VIP movie was awesome.

Anyhow, picked up 2 wishlist items for my buddy at the Eaton Centre, but ended up picking up 3 pairs of pants at the Gap... I know I'm bad, but then after the movie went to the grocery store to pick up another wishlist item, so I guess we're all even.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

Quote Originally Posted by new2sc View Post
    My 21 day fix just shipped. I can't wait to try everything. I'm hoping the videos arnt too hard. My coach told me there is an overweight person in some videos to watch and follow her for easier moves. I ordered chocolate vanilla combo for shakeology, what is your favorite flavor?
    The first time I did it (last January) the first week wasn't too bad, but the second week was harder. But it's really good. I do the modifications for about half the exercises! Dirty 30 is ugh, my favourite is Upper Body & Pilates days. As long as you keep pushing through & moving its better than nothing. I'm not following the eating plan at the moment, just trying to eat healthier in general. I have only tried the greenberry one, but I love it, so yummy, I mix it with oasis mango coconut orange smoothie & frozen blueberries!
    Last edited by julesie-pie; Tue, Jan 19th, 2016 at 12:31 AM.

Coupon Princess sheetsofemptycanvas's Avatar
    Trading Score
    330 (99%)

Coffee shops- I would love a starbucks GC!!

I wanted to add another item to my wish list, it's a book in the Calendar Girl series (they go by month, January, Febrary, etc.)... it's supposed to be better than 50 Shades. Actually, ANY books in that genre
    Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur... happy kitty, sleepy kitty, purr purr purr

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    116 (100%)

Thought of something that I never get, at least that came up for the time being:

http://www.caasco.com/Travel/Travel-...Belt-RFID.aspx or

http://www.caasco.com/Travel/Travel-...rotection.aspx

something of similar is what I'm looking for.

Trading Score
    78 (100%)

Buddy, I ordered a whole bunch of things for you today!

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread Information