User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Expired on: Tue, Nov 22nd, 2011
    My husband just bought 26 bottles since the flyer & the in store display did not say there was a limit. When he got home he told me it came to $49. That doesn't make sense so I look at the recipet & see 16 of them were $2.19 because there's a limit of 10! If there's a limit of 10 they should advertise that not hide it on your reciept! So now I have 16 bottles to return in -15 & a blizzard!
    This thread is currently associated with: Zellers
    I am currently looking for coupons for non parishable foods or grocery coupons good until December to help with Christmas food helpers.
    If you have any to trade please PM me.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I feel for you...we are sharing the same weather.

On another note...lesson learned, do not send hubby for groceries. Did you tell him how much it should cost?

The fine print in every flyer has "we reserve the right to set limits"...so not much a person can do about it.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

In my zellers there is notice attached with bottle for limit of 10 , i just pick 2 because for diet they have just coke zero

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    81 (100%)

The sign at the display said 12, at my Zellers. Oddly enough, the receipt said 10. Luckily I only bought 10.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

sorry about that, i guess you have to make a trip there and return and buy them again.
    such a hassle

anyways, i bought 16 bottles of coke at 88 cents each at loblaws last week. did you know that deal?

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    240 (100%)

There was a sign at the one I went to that said Limit 4 per family. I went twice...different times during the day and used some $1(wub2) coupons...expiring end of this month.

misty blue
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Use my buy 2 save 1$ & got 4 with no prob's from the Queensway location

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

I used the b2g$1 off and a b4g$2 off and got 6 bottles for just over $5 with tax and deposits.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    125 (100%)

y not just pm @ walmart.. and get as many as u want

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    180 (100%)

If you have to be there anyway, you just return them, leave the service counter, grab and buy 10 more (at the sale price) and end up with 20 bottles. Would that work?
    Raisin cookies that look like chocolate chip cookies are one of the main reasons I have trust issues.

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

well if they're gonna set a limit they should have a sign there. My husband called back to tell them that & the kid that answered said "well you can always return them" so guess what Zellers, I am returning them! Full price wouldn't be so bad if thier full price wasn't still 50 cents more than everywhere else. My hubby's really bad at math but even he didn't think that seemed right but he didn't know until it was too late. Our Zellers rings everything up at regular price then all the deductions come off at the end (yet another reason I hate shopping there).
    Even before he told me how much he spent I was wondering how the old lady in front of him bought 64 bottles, saved 15% for being a senior plus another 10% for using her HBC card yet paid $260 I bet she wasn't happy when she got home! PLus why don't the cashiers say something!? clearly we're all stocking up thinking they're 99cents each! they should say at that point it's only for 10!
    I am currently looking for coupons for non parishable foods or grocery coupons good until December to help with Christmas food helpers.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    10 (100%)

Yeah, at mine there was very clearly a sign on the top of the display saying "CORRECTION...Limit of 10 per customer" (and deposits, etc. are listed first, then the price later)

And I have no problem with them imposing limits otherwise people would go out and clear the shelves.

And there's always price-matching.
    Last edited by Nicole013; Sat, Nov 19th, 2011 at 01:36 AM.
    My blog is Resolving Timeline Issues
    I'm doing the Run for the Cure for my mom and my mother in law!
    I'm giving away these coupons for free! It's updated fairly regularly.

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

OMG Now I'm even more mad at Zellers! My husband just told me that he did question the total but the cashier assured him they all rang in at 99cents & it just seemed high because of the deposit & environmental taxes! Seriously I'm even more pissed off now than I was the day we had to scale the bike rack to get a bike down & pump up the tires ourselves....or the time we bought the big heavy pantry that we had to carry to the tills then to our truck because no one wanted to help us. Ok someone remind me why I shop there???

Addicted To Laughing Cow TrixyLuxx's Avatar
    Trading Score
    11 (79%)

"men"

Trading Score
    22 (100%)

Be careful with the Pop....almost all of them at our Local Zellers were expiring in Nov or Dec of this year! I picked up a few (because we would drink them on time) but I wouldn't be able to go through 26 of them! I never think to check dates on pop, a lady in the store told me!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information