User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Like Tree108Likes

Thread: Checkout 51 Cash Back Offers (Jan 14 -20)

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Wow! I just signed up last week, started uploading receipts, and yesterday morning a 3 item shop yielded $9.50 and I've already broken the $20 barrier! Its like found money, although I haven't got the cash in hand yet.
    A couple of questions that CO-51 FAQs not helping me with ...
    1. Is it AFTER you click the 'CASH OUT' button, that they request detailed location info? I only entered Province initially and don't see a way to add more info there.
    2. Any way to see a list of items/offers you've been credited with. ie even just the ones making up the current Account Balance?
    thanks

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Pointsman View Post
    Wow! I just signed up last week, started uploading receipts, and yesterday morning a 3 item shop yielded $9.50 and I've already broken the $20 barrier! Its like found money, although I haven't got the cash in hand yet.
    A couple of questions that CO-51 FAQs not helping me with ...
    1. Is it AFTER you click the 'CASH OUT' button, that they request detailed location info? I only entered Province initially and don't see a way to add more info there.
    2. Any way to see a list of items/offers you've been credited with. ie even just the ones making up the current Account Balance?
    thanks
    Good job hitting the $20 already!! I do believe once you hit the cash out option it will ask you where you would like your cheque mailed to. I haven't cashed out in awhile, can someone please confirm this? As for your second question, unfortunately there is no list but I always save my email alerts when a receipt has been processed. You can always move them into a separate folder in your inbox and keep track of everything there!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    459 (100%)

Yes when you cash out it does ask for your mailing info. Usually it's on file once you cash out but I think you're able to edit the info as well.

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk
    Pointsman likes this.
    Want to keep fit while earning incentives like Scene Points? Join Carrot Rewards using my personal code: rosaw3424

Easy Free Online Rewards--Paypal, Amazon, Etc.

http://swagbucks.com/refer/BlingPink

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Pointsman View Post
    thanks
    As informed by bella_bamba, the confirmation emails make for good record keeping.

As well, on the app, there is a BELL icon (top right), click it open and you will see all your notifications there. Each approval has a separate notification, and the running balance. There is no quick list to recap.

Otherwise, I track mine through spreadsheet (but can be tedious with increasing cashbacks).
    Pointsman likes this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks, bella_bamba & sweetmomma for your responses. and I also appreciate the tip about creating a separate email folder for CO-51 confirmations.
    Will be trying the CASH OUT feature sometime this weekend. Yippee!!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

@Pointsman If you are using the app and on the computer as well, on the right hand top corner there is a bell shaped icon (notifications). This tells you when your receipts have been approved and item(s) approved and special offers. I am not sure as to how far back they go, but on my account I can see up to a year back and more.
    Pointsman likes this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

thanks all, for the feedback and tips ... I shall followup on all of them. Good News: six days in the program, and I just submitted my first Cash Out request ... $31. Never expected that when I joined last weekend. ok, so we're good for Folgers coffee and Kashi bars for the foreseeable future, but everything I purchased was at a decent Sale price, and in some cases PCPlus points were also earned. Happy, happy!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Shop at lunchtime on the first day of the offer and it's already gone! Ridiculous. Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me. Happens too often to bother anymore

Quote Originally Posted by sweet sparrow View Post
    Thanks for the reminder that the Dessange offer is gone. I was pretty sure it wouldn't have lasted until my late Saturday afternoon shop.

It's getting to the point where only people that work beside or in a store, or who can shop at lunch time can get the offer. It's pretty hard to get the offer if you only shop once a week or once every two weeks.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

$2 cashback on One-A-Day Gummies or Tablets (limit 1) available in my account. If you're interested, check your account.
    Name:  One A Day.jpg
Views: 266
Size:  26.2 KB

$2 printable coupon available from SC Blog:
    http://smartcanucks.ca/one-a-day-mul...ntable-coupon/

CO51's offer excludes use of coupon, but if you combine your One-A-Day purchases with others, the respective coupon will not be linked to One-A-Day.

Sales this weekly cycle @ :
    Loblaws $8.99 (combine with PC Plus personal offers)
    Superstore $8.98 (combine with PC Plus personal offers)
    Rexall Buy 1 Get 1 @ 50% off (combine with Rexall coupon offers)
    Shoppers $9.99 (Combine with Shoppers personal offers)
    ... probably more stores...

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I am definitely keeping an eye on "bait and switch" or reasons why offers might get pulled with abuse like returning products after uploading receipts. Sigh... so tired of the wicked making it harder on all of us that make sure we do things correctly.

I was a few hours late on Dessange disappearing with my receipt but I was happy using the BOGO treatment, 1000pts, plus 10X the points on a great product so my Mom tells me as I pass them on to her.

Ah well, life has a funny way of catching up with us as it seems to add up all the little misdeeds then BAM!

Thanks again to all the Smartcanuckers who encouraged me to finally use CO51.Cashed out $66 three weeks in. Check arrived.
    coupondiva, Pointsman and amira84 like this.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread Information