Like Tree6Likes
  • 2 Post By SnowFlakey
  • 2 Post By cath007
  • 2 Post By SnowFlakey

Thread: Jean Coutu Pharmacies

the beautiful Richelieu River Valley area of Quebec
    Trading Score
    73 (100%)

Has anyone ever had any problems with Jean Coutu and their specials?

Over the past few years ive had annoying problems with them. The last one was a couple of weeks ago. Jean Coutu has these promotions from time to time. This one was for a free sample jar of Lancôme Genefique Sensitive. I received a coupon for this in my email. This was for a full size jar. So i print my coupon, and that Thursday morning at 9:30 i went to JC. Presented my coupon at the cosmetics counter. Now this is 9:30 in the morning and the clerk told me they were all gone; they had no more jars left. WHAT????????? At 9:30 the first day of the sample giveaway? Thats right, all gone. So i asked the clerk how many did they receive at this location and she said only 4!!!!!!!! Like are they nuts or something? Only 4? I was so angry!!

so i went home and stewed about it but since ive had problems with JC before, i decided to send them an email about this. I received a reply from a woman named Sara Thivierge and was told they would send me the jar by mail. Its been 4 weeks now and im still waiting. I recently send Mme Thivierge another email stating that i still havent received my Lancôme jar. I was told JC was having problems receiving the samples from Lancôme.

With them its one thing or another and im tired of bi***ing about it all the time!
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A
    barbis9 and cath007 like this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

I did not know Jean Coutu send e-mail for promotions,Where did you registed in store or in the website?I only go to Jean Coutu for prescriptions renewal and from time to time a deal because maxi dont price matching the pharmacys anymore since 2 years i think.I never had problem with coupons,but yes with rain checks when they dont have the product in time.That is so frustrating for you.
    barbis9 and SnowFlakey like this.
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

the beautiful Richelieu River Valley area of Quebec
    Trading Score
    73 (100%)

You need to go to the Jean Coutu website and register for their emails and news letters. Every so often, JC sends printable coupons for free stuff or spend $5.00 and get a certain item free. Sometimes they are great deals.
    barbis9 and cath007 like this.

Thread Information