User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree126Likes

Thread: $3.00 Money Maker with Free Bacon

=^.^=
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Get FREE Bacon and then Make $3.00 on each package:
    see below how to spend $2.00 & earn back 33,000 pc points. EasyPeasy.
    Independent Grocers has a 3000 pc points offer on maple leaf bacon, it is onsale at nofrills for $3.00 so price match from the nf flyer and you get bacon for free. BUT Heres the Surprise. Instead of getting back 3000 points - Got back 6000 points. So Spend $3.00 and get back $6.00 and a pack of bacon!! They limit me to price matching only 2 of an item, so i was doing 2 regular bacon and 2 reduced salt bacon at a time, then going back through the checkouts with 2 more of each. It is an amazing deal & it sounds like many others are also cashing in on it. I am too embarrassed to tell you how many "Bags" of bacon i now have in my freezer. I have over 300,000 points- yes I confess to earning $300 from this bacon offer (i have spent less than $40 to earn $300 because i make sure each time i go through the register, my order is just over $20.00 and I redeem 20,000 points But I also earn 30,000+ points right back. Don't forget to stock up on Free Activia yogurt as well. WARNING: The Lazy MAPLE Flavor did NOT give any points, so only the regular bacon and the reduced salt has this double point offer at my Independents. Here is the basic breakdown of 1 my many different bacon orders. Total $22.00, redeem 20,000 points, so OOP $2.00 Get back 33,000 points.
    regular maple leaf bacon price matched from nofrills flyer $3.00X2 = $6.00. 12,000 pc points earned.
    reduced salt maple leaf bacon p.match from nofrills $3.00X2 =$6.00. got 12,000 points.
    pc frozen pizza p.matched from SDM flyer $2.99X2 = $5.98. 4,000 pc points
    activia yogurt p.match from nofrills flyer $3.00X2=$6.00. (minus 2 X $1.00 printable danon coupons). 5,000 pc points
    But i did so many different orders, another really good offer is the Loreal shampoo/conditioners, have a 2000 point offer on each, but if you price match from Shoppers on sale @ $3.99, BUT right beside it are $2.00 coupons when you buy 2. so it works out to 2 bottles for $6.00 & earned 4,000 pc points = $1.00 per bottle & it is quite a nice product. I wish this offer would have been available BEFORE Christmas - then I could have wrapped up bacon, yogurt & shampoo and given away as gifts LOL. Enjoy Friends.
    This thread is currently associated with: Independent, No Frills, Pharmaprix, Shoppers Drug Mart
    Last edited by Elle Lady Sadie; Tue, Jan 19th, 2016 at 07:08 AM.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

wow!! nice way to score some bacon.

babies teach us acceptance

=^.^=
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

thanks. needless to say I have a whole lot of bacon in my freezer this week. I do hope many get in on this great offer.

Trading Score
    200 (100%)

What province are you in? Didn't know they pm?

=^.^=
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Valerey View Post
    What province are you in? Didn't know they pm?
    I am in Red Deer Alberta. Independent Grocers has been price matching over a year now - actually closer to 2 years so it works out really good when they have Super Points events that happen to line up with awesome sales. which is whats happening this week. I think that the price matching is from store to store, so it is best to phone ahead and speak with the manager and ask if they price match. I wouldn't just ask a cashier because many cashiers at so many stores are not properly educated on such things like price matching, coupons etc.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

wow unreal i want this deal - will be the first customer in the store this am. well poop i just phoned to see store hours & not opened for TWO hours.. Stores need to stay opened 24hrs-really. How many times did you do this deal? did you keep going out to your vehicle then back in and redo it all over again or what?? did you have a wait time between each shop?? i want to know the best way to go about doing this. Don't want to make it look too obvious but thats not a big store so i hope they have several registers opened. Have over 40,000 pcpoints currently so the redemption will not be an issue. also just seen the 3,000 points with every $10.00 on valour toilet paper, will price-match safeway $5.99 and use $1.00 coupons, should earn 3,000 for only $10.00. Seems They have several good points offer in their flyer on dish soap, pepsi, soup, granola bars, cookies,bbq-sauce. This will be a fun morning getting free groceries. Had planned on going to gym - how silly!!. May have to visit Independent several times today, afternoon, evening today, tomorrow and thursday. How well stocked is the Bacon /yugurt shelf?? Thank You for Posting your awesome find. Elle Lady Sadie. oh this wait.........

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Is Independent Grocers same as IGA? Not sure if we have that in Cgy. I sure hope so. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ticul, dededi and Davetherave like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Elle Lady Sadie View Post
    Get FREE Bacon and then Make $3.00 on each package:
    see below how to spend $2.00 & earn back 33,000 pc points. EasyPeasy.
    Independent Grocers has a 3000 pc points offer on maple leaf bacon, it is onsale at nofrills for $3.00 so price match from the nf flyer and you get bacon for free. BUT Heres the Surprise. Instead of getting back 3000 points - Got back 6000 points. So Spend $3.00 and get back $6.00 and a pack of bacon!! They limit me to price matching only 2 of an item, so i was doing 2 regular bacon and 2 reduced salt bacon at a time, then going back through the checkouts with 2 more of each. It is an amazing deal & it sounds like many others are also cashing in on it. I am too embarrassed to tell you how many "Bags" of bacon i now have in my freezer. I have over 300,000 points- yes I confess to earning $300 from this bacon offer (i have spent less than $40 to earn $300 because i make sure each time i go through the register, my order is just over $20.00 and I redeem 20,000 points But I also earn 30,000+ points right back. Don't forget to stock up on Free Activia yogurt as well. WARNING: The Lazy MAPLE Flavor did NOT give any points, so only the regular bacon and the reduced salt has this double point offer at my Independents. Here is the basic breakdown of 1 my many different bacon orders. Total $22.00, redeem 20,000 points, so OOP $2.00 Get back 33,000 points.
    regular maple leaf bacon price matched from nofrills flyer $3.00X2 = $6.00. 12,000 pc points earned.
    reduced salt maple leaf bacon p.match from nofrills $3.00X2 =$6.00. got 12,000 points.
    pc frozen pizza p.matched from SDM flyer $2.99X2 = $5.98. 4,000 pc points
    activia yogurt p.match from nofrills flyer $3.00X2=$6.00. (minus 2 X $1.00 printable danon coupons). 5,000 pc points
    But i did so many different orders, another really good offer is the Loreal shampoo/conditioners, have a 2000 point offer on each, but if you price match from Shoppers on sale @ $3.99, BUT right beside it are $2.00 coupons when you buy 2. so it works out to 2 bottles for $6.00 & earned 4,000 pc points = $1.00 per bottle & it is quite a nice product. I wish this offer would have been available BEFORE Christmas - then I could have wrapped up bacon, yogurt & shampoo and given away as gifts LOL. Enjoy Friends.

great brag and thanks for sharing about the double points wish we had that deal in ontario

=^.^=
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by flemeth View Post
    great brag and thanks for sharing about the double points wish we had that deal in ontario
    I just took a quick at Sudbury flyer and they do have the 2500 points on the Activia yogurt and the nofrills it is $3.00 you could pricematch from if your store allows it, so if you need free yougurt could get that and i do see many different point offers in the ON flyers, so maybe just check out the flyer at your Independents. But i did not see the bacon offer. good luck.

=^.^=
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

@ SILVERMIKA - no Independent grocers isn;t like the IGA it is part of the Lowblaws chain, like superstore, nofrills, zehrs, extra foods, fortinos, wholesale club, maxi, and i think T&T ). hope that helps. But not sure if you have any in Calgary though
    coley3, ticul, dededi and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    193 (100%)

Elle did you use an app on your phone or did you have the actual flyer. I also live in Red Deer. I would love to get 4 packages. We don't get the flyer to our house and I wouldn't want to drive to sylvan to get a flyer.
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/PinkSapphire. Click to get FREE Giftcards just for searching the web. It is so easy.

Trading Score
    193 (100%)

I also need the link to the activia yogurt. Can't seem to find it
    ticul, dededi and Davetherave like this.
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/PinkSapphire. Click to get FREE Giftcards just for searching the web. It is so easy.

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Nice score!!!!! And especially because its BACON!!!!!
    Just call me Wolfie

Trading Score
    27 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by coley3 View Post
    Elle did you use an app on your phone or did you have the actual flyer. I also live in Red Deer. I would love to get 4 packages. We don't get the flyer to our house and I wouldn't want to drive to sylvan to get a flyer.
    Use an app. I don't get the No Frills flyer either so I used an app on my phone for both the bacon and the Activia.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    50 (100%)

I also found another deal.

peak Frean's cookies, 49 cents after PM & pcplus point

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 741
Size:  56.3 KB
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information