User Tag List

Like Tree10Likes
  • 4 Post By Elle Lady Sadie
  • 1 Post By GrammaGolfer57
  • 3 Post By olivercat
  • 1 Post By Elle Lady Sadie
  • 1 Post By nonprofitjen

Thread: Independent (West): Get PC Frozen Pizza 99 cents (after PM & PC Points)

=^.^=
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Independent Grocers has 2000 points offer on pc frozen pizza, they are on-sale at shoppers for $2.99, so if you price match from the SDM flyer, you get pizza for only 99 cents. This Independent Grocers does Price Match which i think is a store by store policy. Also this Independent Grocers in in Red Deer Alberta. Not sure if this offer is available out east. But it is certainly worth looking into. I suggest speaking with the store manager or supervisor because as many of you are aware sometimes cashiers are not up to date on their stores policy with price matching or coupon use. Also when this Independent opened they did NOT price match but after about a year in business they began allowing it. I asked a few times about it. Perhaps if your Independent grocers does Not currently price match, maybe call in and speak with the store owner. Hope that helps.
    This thread is currently associated with: Independent, Shoppers Drug Mart, Pharmaprix
    Last edited by Elle Lady Sadie; Tue, Jan 19th, 2016 at 10:11 AM.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thank you millions for posting your superb deals this week. WOW just read your other post about spending $2.00 and earning 33,000 points - this is crazy and can't stand the wait time until the store opens. Im so excited to go do this free money making shop today, and tomorrow and yes thursday. i can always use free bacon and free money hehehe. Have a wonderful day
    Miss Tea Rose likes this.

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

@Elle Lady Sadie , can you please confirm --does Your Independent Grocer stores do price matches? Where is your store? Thx.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Elle Lady Sadie View Post
    Independent Grocers has 2000 points offer on pc frozen pizza, they are on-sale at shoppers for $2.99, so if you price match from the SDM flyer, you get pizza for only 99 cents.
    Thanks for posting WEST in the title. I live in Ontario, and I did not realize that Indepenant had different policies based on location. No price matching for me. Maybe I should move to BC. I like the idea of free bacon, yogurt and cheap pizza plus extra PC points! Even the weather seems nicer!

=^.^=
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Shwa Girl View Post
    @Elle Lady Sadie, can you please confirm --does Your Independent Grocer stores do price matches? Where is your store? Thx.
    Hi Shwa Girl - thanks for pointing it out. I did update my original post, hope that helps.
    Shwa Girl likes this.

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Elle Lady Sadie View Post
    Hi Shwa Girl - thanks for pointing it out. I did update my original post, hope that helps.
    Sooo jealous of your West Independent Grocer store price matching
    Hopefully it will happen in the East with our Independent Grocers, too.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Thanks for the info on pizza - I missed that one! I shop at the same store, but they are very clear that you can only price match 2 items.
    Miss Tea Rose likes this.
    Check out Swagbucks if you haven't already!
    Swagbucks - swagbucks.com/refer/nonprofitjfo

CouponCollector
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Well they have now changed their pm in red deer independent. i did the pm of bacon and yougurt and pizza this week also and had no issues, free items and made $$. Nice. Then wentt to do it yesterday and they were all confused I ended up walking out & do not plan on going back. Now they will not pm Any item that has any points even a personal offer. And now you can only pm only 2. So they gave me a few options, pm but no points or pay full price and get points, so i choose to pm and not take any points. but when i went to pay using my pc mastercard they freaked out as they were worried i would end up getting points afterall. so then they decided i could only pay with cash, debit, or a different mastercard. so at that point I gave them an option, they either price match or not. they are not going to tell me how i could pay for my groceries, that is just not right. Infact I think they might be going against the loblaws policy about payment options. I may even look into that because i was so offended yesterday. How dare them. anyways I left my groceries, and not going back. what a waste of time. I am glad to see the new co-op being built right across the street from them. I pm at walmart all the time, and they limit it to 10 per item, but they allow me to do it several times, and same with superstore, pm upto 4 of any item, but can do it several times. All over a few pieces of bacon.
    Last edited by Miss Tea Rose; Thu, Jan 21st, 2016 at 11:53 AM.

Thread Information