User Tag List

Like Tree8Likes
  • 7 Post By downtowntorontogirl
  • 1 Post By torontogal12

Thread: FREE ticket to the Green Living Show, Apr 15+17, MTCC Toronto, Valid until March 4

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Want to know everything about
    Canada’s largest environmental consumer Show for a healthy and sustainable lifestyle?

Our NEW Newsletter will send you updates on the latest green exhibitors, eco-products, featured influential speakers and news on what’s happening at the 2016 Green Living Show!

We’ll send you links to contests and the latest announcements to help you plan your Green Living Show Weekend in Toronto!
    As a special thank you,
    sign up for our newsletter http://www.greenlivingshow.ca/newsletter-sign-up/)and get a FREE $15 ticket.**Valid until March 4, 2016
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A
    walkonby, Decaf, Shwa Girl and 4 others like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

thank you! This is a great show

Also I'm pretty sure I already subscribed to their newsletter. It says something about this being a "new" newsletter that you need to sign up for again

Anyway, ticket arrived by email
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

thanks you! printed mine off, i may go with my sis, sent her the link!

babies teach us acceptance

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks for the the info - free tickets - I am looking forward to this show.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Thanks OP! I signed up for a ticket. Just wondering if anyone here attended last year's show? How big is this show?

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

If you miss the deadline, the Admission page also says you can get in for free if you donate e-waste to them (see the first link under the pink bar): http://www.greenlivingshow.ca/buy-tickets/.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Decaf View Post
    Thanks OP! I signed up for a ticket. Just wondering if anyone here attended last year's show? How big is this show?
    Last year was smaller than previous ones. It used to be at the direct energy centre, last year it was at the Convention Centre near Union, so smaller.

I like. It features green technology, green clothing, green food. All natural and organic stuff. You can learn about new companies and even get some free samples and coupons some years.
    Decaf likes this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Thread Information