User Tag List

Page 22 of 34 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 ... LastLast
Like Tree3260Likes

Thread: February 2016 Frugal chatter thread - All Welcome!!!

Trading Score
    288 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by saundyl View Post
    I've actually been looking for that log and it doesn't look like it was enabled
    Meh

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk
    what make is your router?

My log is under status and then if I select wireless it shows me who's on at the time I'm looking. If wanting to see my usage my log goes up to 40 pages, however, that is normally a days usage. My logs are under logs (lol).

Good luck with your investigating. Ensure that the boys PS4 is logged off
    saundyl, Angela273, Ciel and 2 others like this.
    2019 is the year that we continue to save before we buy!!!

Trading Score
    288 (100%)

@Andit sounds like a delightful trip
    @coupon girl supper sounds delish and very thoughtful

I pulled homemade pogos from the freezer for super and 2 packages of Cavendish onions rings, cheap supper and yummy too.

Tomorrow will be hamburgers and I will be making pasta for dh & my lunches for the week.

Leftovers were all used up today so that's great.

Wishing everyone a great night, they are calling for 20-25cms so it should be pretty outside (wink)
    2019 is the year that we continue to save before we buy!!!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

We got a bit of snow Saturday night. It has been melting during the day since then. We can still see our lawn. I took containers outside with our son to make a snow castle on the front lawn. I shoveler part of the driveway to help give us snow to build with. It is supposed to melt pretty much every day this week, all the way up to +6. I forgot to take pictures.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by jasperandchar View Post
    what make is your router?

My log is under status and then if I select wireless it shows me who's on at the time I'm looking. If wanting to see my usage my log goes up to 40 pages, however, that is normally a days usage. My logs are under logs (lol).

Good luck with your investigating. Ensure that the boys PS4 is logged off
    Ps4 doesn't even have wifi acess now.

The router is a linksys. It's one you need to enable logging which I hadn't. Have now!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

Well it is a Tuesday that feels like Monday. Still up in the air as to how the day will go.

Today I need to prepare for tomorrow which is the first of our big training days. I have starting going through the bins of supplies that Dad left me for the set up. As well he left me 3 laptops so we do not have to move desktops around. I was able to get 2 out of the 3 to work so will have to come up with a plan B, either we can move a desktop I have one employee that has offered there or borrow a sales reps laptop which has also been offered. Now I just need to figure out the best way to set up 5 users in my office. Since my bro is out of town this week I am using his office so I can set everything up today and it won't be in anyone's way. Feeling a little stressed over this as I am good with the system but computer set up not my forte so hopefully all goes as planned.

We are supposed to go shopping tonight but we will have to see with the weather. It is snowing here, we are not supposed to get a lot but it is a slushy snow so I am worried if the temp drops and everything freezes the roads won't be good so we will have to see how the day plays out. The good news or I view it as good news is we do not need a lot which I always love weeks like this.

I better stop procrastinating and go through the bins left for me to see how I can set this up. Have a great day everyone.

Contradiction in progress sweet sparrow's Avatar
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by walkonby View Post
    I stocked up on the Pure Maple syrup today at Loblaws!!
    ( regular price $11.99 sale is $5.99 for the large 500 ml bottle !!)
    Frugal?? um, well yes kind of. Sad that I personally cannot have any atm but the gang here have big cravings for homemade pancakes, waffles and the like and I never serve them with fake sugar syrup. I am also happy that the $10.00 bill I found on the floor at FB helped to cover the cost of almost 2 bottles!!
    I could not find any left by the time I was able to go on Sunday afternoon. On the bright side, I'm only out $0.50 since the 1 L plastic jug of real maple syrup is $12.99. I'm not sure what it is at Costco, but they carry the same brand.

After saving up my Swagbucks to buy a $25 GC for Lowes, I have to say I'm pretty disappointed. Lowes turned down DH because they said it was for US only. Swagbucks states it is valid in Canada on their website, but the online helpdesk said they've had fraudulent e-cards before and are not accepting any in Canada. I've emailed the Swagbucks helpdesk and asked for a refund. Hopefully, I get the points back, but I'm afraid I may be out the points.

Trading Score
    68 (100%)

I drove the older son to school today and did a circle and came right home. I could see my drive to the office was going to be 3 times longer than normal and since all my meetings today are telephonic it was less stressful & frugal as it will save the gas to work at home. I used to work at home at least once a week but its been a while since I last did so.
    Friends don't let real friends pay full price.

Contradiction in progress sweet sparrow's Avatar
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

@lilo0003 : I remembered that you mentioned pivot tables in your expense tracking spreadsheet. The new version of Excel comes with pivot tables in one of it's template spreadsheets. Is that the one you're using?

Trading Score
    68 (100%)

I don't think its the new version as he created this last year I also have one ready to send to you. I had totally forgotten about it as I am rarely on SC on anything other than my ipad.
    I will look at the new version to see if this is as easy for me.
    Friends don't let real friends pay full price.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Gratitude rep that Shoppers was open yesterday-I caved in and bought pop not on 2-day special pricing but the day was much milder than Sunday so I could carry it. Did two walks to get through yesterday-found 4 McCafe stickers to complete my bevvie card, so that will be claimed after this wet snow melts or goes away or freezes. Ideal day to put plastic shovels of various sizes to use as the snow is wet and somewhat heavy. Those of you with downspouts-have you made a channel for the meltwater sure to surface today?

The cold snap certainly had me craving food (bologna purchased Saturday was gone by yesterday). With my hemp seeds gone, I am scrambling to make sure I have some protein with each meal. Hot dogs only go so far but they do taste ok sliced with cooked pasta dressed in oil and sea salt plus cooked purple cauliflower and parsnips. Yes, I wanted to try something other than bread and ketchup, so pantry surprise pasta it was. Might make tea biscuits tonight!
    @Andit -you had your Uncrate the Sun adventure! Couldn't have picked a better time to get that sunshine and fun!
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Found this and posted in deal of the day:
    Marc Angelo 500g sausage. All types on for $1.99 since its expiring in the next few days. Bought 4 packs. Triple wrapped and in the freezer. Perfect for a quick dinner for kids with perogies and salad!!!

I didn't want to buy anymore meat (especially pork) but for $2 plus sides I can feed both kids a feast that they both will love and eat! And it's something I can take out last minute and cook up quick with no pre-planning. Cheap dinner for them and I can just have eggs and toast since I am not a sausage fan.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

I needed to get out of the office so I took a buzz around the $ store. So many little things I could have/wanted to buy but had to remind myself that I am not buying crap! Hard somedays! But I am on a mission to get stuff posted and for sale and out of our house

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

-well popped over to shoppers as I needed milk/eggs and a few bonus emailed items -went to bulk barn and got gas
    -saved at all 3 stores
    -posted 6 more items on kijiji -so frugalbigmama I am trying to make some extra money and condense
    a few months ago I sold 22 puzzles for 15.00 on kijiji(which was a steal of a deal had 5 people message me )
    this time I had 8 puzzles all like new and asked 10.00 -like 1.25 a puzzle (mind you I only paid 15.00 from value village and the dollar store for them ) and one lady is coming on Wednesday to buy them -that's cause everyone is asking 3.00-5.00 for a used puzzle on kijiji in my area -so this hobby of mine is not costing me much when I can sell them and make a bit

Scottishgal
    Trading Score
    480 (100%)

Just dropping in for a minute then off to do some more work. Busy day so when I get home I think Chicken Strips, Baked Potatoes and Cream Corn
    It has been so nice to use up my freezer and pantry items. Amazing what kind of suppers I've invented for everyone. LOL.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by coupon girl View Post
    -well popped over to shoppers as I needed milk/eggs and a few bonus emailed items -went to bulk barn and got gas
    -saved at all 3 stores
    -posted 6 more items on kijiji -so frugalbigmama I am trying to make some extra money and condense
    a few months ago I sold 22 puzzles for 15.00 on kijiji(which was a steal of a deal had 5 people message me )
    this time I had 8 puzzles all like new and asked 10.00 -like 1.25 a puzzle (mind you I only paid 15.00 from value village and the dollar store for them ) and one lady is coming on Wednesday to buy them -that's cause everyone is asking 3.00-5.00 for a used puzzle on kijiji in my area -so this hobby of mine is not costing me much when I can sell them and make a bit
    Awesome! Gotta enjoy life too But even better if you can buy on a deal, use it and then sell it

Page 22 of 34 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 ... LastLast

Thread Information