User Tag List

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
Like Tree427Likes

Thread: HORRIBLE! Changes Coming To Snapsaves / Snap by Groupon

Frugalmom
    Trading Score
    108 (100%)

So upset with Snap!!! I've been waiting for over 100.00 for 7 months. My account says I earned over 300.00 but only received maybe 160.00 as I track everything in my daytimer. Anyone else lose big money????????
    Angela273, hcao and dededi like this.
    Open an account with Tangerine (ING) using my ORANGE KEY...29564343S1. When you open an account and deposit 100.00 you and I will both receive $25.00. Wait that's not all.....I will also send you 15.00 worth of coupons from your wishlist as a way of saying thanks.

Trading Score
    321 (100%)

I have been sitting at $3.50 forever as I don't spend my hard earned money on things I don't need or normally buy so I won't be missing much as far as I can tell.

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever forgotten...Aesop

Trading Score
    27 (100%)

I cashed out at Christmas time and haven't used any offers since, thank goodness. They had some great deals to get in on.

I use groupons maybe once or twice a year, most recently the Factory Optical offer for $155 off prescription glasses for DH and I, since it stacks with their 2 for 1 offer and if I'm making a photobook, I'll check out the offers. Other than that, I have no use for much of what they offer.

=^.^=
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Snap started out good, went downhill when groupon got involved. What crap giving 2 weeks notice, no way will I be able to get to $20.00. THIEVES. We should all FLOOD THIER FACEBOOK Page....Let's all demand they send out pay-outs to everyone regardless of what their balance is!! Please join me.... thanks friends XOX
    Angela273 and Anna Michele like this.

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by frugalmom View Post
    So upset with Snap!!! I've been waiting for over 100.00 for 7 months. My account says I earned over 300.00 but only received maybe 160.00 as I track everything in my daytimer. Anyone else lose big money????????
    I don't understand why you didn't email them?

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk
    torontogal12 likes this.

HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by paylessgetmore View Post
    My account balance is zero and this day has come !!!

I hope CO51 can stay longer but who knows ...
    Co51 is properly run, not shady and half assed like snap was the whole time.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

" ..... Groupon Bucks in an amount equivalent to your Snap balance rounded up to the nearest $5 ...." ~ rounded up to the nearest $5? is that mean ~ if you have $17 in your account you don't just force to lose your real cash but will also be ripped off another $2 ???!!! .... that's a robbery !!!
    hcao likes this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by clumsygal View Post
    " ..... Groupon Bucks in an amount equivalent to your Snap balance rounded up to the nearest $5 ...." ~ rounded up to the nearest $5? is that mean ~ if you have $17 in your account you don't just force to lose your real cash but will also be ripped off another $2 ???!!! .... that's a robbery !!!
    I took it to mean that $17 would become $20 in Groupon bucks since it's rounded up.
    hcao, sweetmomma and clumsygal like this.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by mollyh View Post
    I took it to mean that $17 would become $20 in Groupon bucks since it's rounded up.
    thanks molly .... if it said round up to nearest $10 , i certainly will expect it's $20 ... but when it said round up to nearest $5 .... i really don't know .... i'm a half cup empty kind of person ..... so let's hope so !!!
    Last edited by clumsygal; Wed, Feb 17th, 2016 at 11:35 AM.
    Ciel and sweetmomma like this.

Frugalmom
    Trading Score
    108 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by annedougherty View Post
    I don't understand why you didn't email them?

I DID email them a couple of times and they didn't answer. I just sent them a third email.
    Angela273, hcao, Ciel and 1 others like this.
    Open an account with Tangerine (ING) using my ORANGE KEY...29564343S1. When you open an account and deposit 100.00 you and I will both receive $25.00. Wait that's not all.....I will also send you 15.00 worth of coupons from your wishlist as a way of saying thanks.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I've had this app for over two years and am at 7.25. They rarely have anything I buy on it so I won't miss it.
    If they do round up the balance to the nearest 5.00 in Groupon bucks, it'll be 10.00 in free Starbucks next time Groupon has a Starbucks offer(pretty much the only thing I ever buy on Groupon)
    Last edited by Lyssia510; Wed, Feb 17th, 2016 at 04:08 PM.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by clumsygal View Post
    It should be rounded up according to this so 17.00 in Snap would be worth 20.00 on Groupon

- If you have less than a $20 balance on March 1, as per theCash Back Program Terms, you are not eligible to request a check. We’ll be giving you an equivalent amount in promotional Groupon Bucks rounded up the nearest $5. For example, if you have a $7.75 balance in your Snap account, we’ll be giving you $10 in Groupon Bucks good on Groupon.com or for mobile app purchases. Your Groupon Bucks will expire on Sept. 1, 2016, so spend them soon!.For information about how promotional Groupon Bucks work,click here.
    Anna Michele likes this.

Trading Score
    21 (100%)

I posted something on their Facebook page and it got deleted....TWICE! Surprise surprise.

I am wondering how long it will take them to process receipts for people who are submitting them now hoping to go over the $20 threshold before the deadline and/or all offers disappear? Has anyone submitted a receipt since the news broke out and had it accepted within 48 hours?

Really really really hope Groupon goes under and no one remembers their name.
    Last edited by salady; Wed, Feb 17th, 2016 at 06:38 PM.
    sweetmomma likes this.
    Shop online often? Join ebates.ca to get cashback on your purchases! I have earned over $230 to date.

Always looking for Pampers Gift To Grow codes! If you don't use them, please RAOK them to me.

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by frugalmom View Post
    I DID email them a couple of times and they didn't answer. I just sent them a third email.
    I hope you get it resolved!

sweetmomma likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    57 (100%)

So if I have $5.75 in my account they will give me $10? My gut it telling me I'll get $5 instead meaning they will further jip me but I guess we shall see.

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread Information