User Tag List

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 LastLast
Like Tree427Likes

Thread: HORRIBLE! Changes Coming To Snapsaves / Snap by Groupon

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by supercanuck View Post
    Okay. So there's still hope. I requested on the 23rd. It's only $20 but I don't want to feel like I was cheated out of my money.
    supercanuck, I requested my cheque same time as you...I was told my cheque was mailed out March 4th
    Horndogg and Ciel like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I went to purchase a Groupon for something my friend and I wanted to do with our kids and surprise my credits were there.
    A day out for 2 two adults, a tween and 4 kids for $6.75!(I would have never got to the point of cashing out, so I'm probably the only person who's happy with a Groupon credit).
    Ciel, sweetmomma, walkonby and 1 others like this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by ReallySC View Post
    supercanuck, I requested my cheque same time as you...I was told my cheque was mailed out March 4th
    Thanks ReallySC. Hopefully, they just forgot to send me the email.
    Ciel likes this.
    Please use my referral link for latest Cashback App, Caddle: https://caddle.ca/signup/referral/568ee0438fb24

Please use my Orange key to get an extra $50 when you open a Tangerine account:
    45503117S1

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by supercanuck View Post
    Thanks ReallySC. Hopefully, they just forgot to send me the email.
    Just to clarify, I never did get the standard default email saying my cheque request was approved and mailed. I only know that it was supposedly mailed on the 4th because I sent direct emails to them asking what the status was and finally heard back that way
    Ciel likes this.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Received my cheque today. Cashed out on Feb. 19. Received email that cheque is on its way on March 03. Deposited the cheque right away using TD mobile app I'm done with you Snapsaves, thank you for all the savings!
    Ciel, sweetmomma and WINNIPEGZELDA like this.
    A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station.... what more can I say........

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Pfft I finally heard back from them after 4 emails. Today I got a survey in my email asking me to rate the service. Except there was no email response to my question, so the survey was auto generated but I never got the email answering the problem.

At the bottom of the survey email, there was a quote with this gem:

We can merge these two accounts if you would like. Just confirm your billing address and which email address you'd prefer to use.
    Please note, if you choose to merge the account with the email address that was not associated with Snap, you will not be eligible for the $5 discount.
    I look forward to helping you.

The best part is that there are no two accounts?!?! Neither email address lets me log in. Groupon is a technological trainwreck. I keep trying to request a lost password and have done it probably 20 times but never get an email. I guarantee you that once the credits are used up I will never use Groupon again (and the number one reason will be that I can't even log into their account )
    Last edited by torontogal12; Sat, Mar 12th, 2016 at 08:26 AM.
    Ciel likes this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Just to clarify, I never did get the standard default email saying my cheque request was approved and mailed. I only know that it was supposedly mailed on the 4th because I sent direct emails to them asking what the status was and finally heard back that way
    Just received my final cheque today. For those still wondering where their cheques are ... I cashed out on Feb 23
    Ciel likes this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Just received my final cheque today. For those still wondering where their cheques are ... I cashed out on Feb 23
    My fingers are crossed that I should get mine soon. I cashed out on the 22nd if I remember correctly.
    Ciel and ReallySC like this.
    Please use my referral link for latest Cashback App, Caddle: https://caddle.ca/signup/referral/568ee0438fb24

Please use my Orange key to get an extra $50 when you open a Tangerine account:
    45503117S1

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Cheque arrived. Claimed mine around the 23rd as well...they are being delivered though!
    Ciel likes this.
    CADDLE APP REFERRAL LINK: http://dev.caddle.ca/signup/referral/565f84b25049b

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

I can't stand these guys anymore. Up to 15 emails now. Finally received an acknowledgement from Snap explaining ehat happened

They created a new Groupon account for me using my Email address

My credits are in there but they never sent me a password

I try to use "forgot password" to get it. Never get an email. Tried dozens of times

Tell them this. Nobody responds. Ever

So they honestly think people will ever use Groupon again. I've never seen customer service this bad.
    Ciel likes this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Happy to get my last $20 cheque from them. 😀

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Ciel likes this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Oh no. I just realized my cheque request was on the 20th. It's looking like I won't be seeing my $20. 😢
    Ciel likes this.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I too hot a cheque from them $20.75.
    Ciel likes this.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

I requested my cheque while I was blogging it the day news broke and just received it despite them telling me it was mailed 2 weeks ago
    Ciel likes this.
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

cashed out feb 23 -got no email saying cheque was on way either -but received 20.00 cheque on march 16 and cashed the same day
    Ciel and sweetmomma like this.

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 LastLast

Thread Information