Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
Like Tree427Likes

Thread: HORRIBLE! Changes Coming To Snapsaves / Snap by Groupon

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Important Changes Coming To Snap
    Valued Snap Customer,

Great news! Starting on March 1, 2016, Snap will be expanding to include Groupon's inventory of nearly 70,000 digital offers at top retailers in the United States and Canada. With this update, Snap will be transitioning from product-specific to retailer-specific promotions.

Since these new promotions allow for easy redemption and instant savings, we will be sunsetting Snap’s cash back feature.

What does this mean for my existing Snap balance?

If you have a balance of $20 or more, you can still request your check. If your balance is less than $20 on March 1, per the terms of the Cash-Back Program, you’re not entitled to request a check, but we will be giving you promotional Groupon Bucks in an amount equivalent to your Snap balance rounded up to the nearest $5. Those Groupon Bucks will expire on September 1, 2016, so spend them soon.

For more information about how the transition affects your Snap balance and for the terms that apply to Groupon Bucks, please click here. During this process, we will also be converting your Snap account into a new Groupon account. You can opt out of this conversion by clicking here by February 29.

Thank you for being such a valued customer, and we look forward to bringing you even more ways to save extra money online and in store at places where you shop every day. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] with any questions.
    Thanks,

Snap by Groupon
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    459 (100%)

Just read this too! Thank goodness I only have to earn $0.75 more to cash out! May have to focus on other apps in the future!

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk
    Want to keep fit while earning incentives like Scene Points? Join Carrot Rewards using my personal code: rosaw3424

Easy Free Online Rewards--Paypal, Amazon, Etc.

http://swagbucks.com/refer/BlingPink

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Just saw it as well...the only offer that got me up to the $20 cash out level was the Dessange offer anyhow so not necessarily going to miss Snap that much.
    Angela273, amira84 and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

I checked out the coupons they are offering, it is a lot of the ones we already have on SC and are not exclusive to Groupon. Like 15-20% off at clothing stores. Useful to check on your app while out, but I can't see using it much
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Well I dd make over $100 on the pledge floor cleaner. I got like $13.50 in my account doubt I'll make $20

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

You knew something was up considering the past few weeks the offers have been stagnant. Overall, I've cashed out more from Snap than I have CO51, as some of their deals were too hard to resist. Though I know many SC members had issues with Snap, I'll miss the current model. Sadly, another change in the rebate/coupon game. .

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Bleh! Stuck at 15$...doubt I'll get to 20$ in the next 2 weeks
    Angela273, walkonby and dededi like this.
    CADDLE APP REFERRAL LINK: http://dev.caddle.ca/signup/referral/565f84b25049b

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

uggg I am at 17.00 -wish I had bought 3 sets of Scotties 6 packs the other day when they were cheap at fortinos
    -I thought something was up

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Not going to miss this app too much. This app and cartsmart. That cartsmart just drives me crazy. And this snap is giving me some vibes that i have been waiting for a snapsaves check, but i am not sure if i really ordered a check recently or not.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    28 (100%)

I'm at 15$ and there is no way I will get to 20$. I don't like snap anyway, besides the pledge/dassange offers, I find their offers are lacking and I have no interest.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by amira84 View Post
    Not going to miss this app too much. This app and cartsmart. That cartsmart just drives me crazy. And this snap is giving me some vibes that i have been waiting for a snapsaves check, but i am not sure if i really ordered a check recently or not.
    Seriously, Cartsmart made me pull out my hair trying to use it...and I've never been able to reload it when the new version came out. @coupon girl , I just realized I'm at $16.50 so also on a mission for reasonable Scotties 6pk. The best I've found so far is at PharmaChoice for $4.99 (didn't even know there was a store in my town, like 5mins away from me lol). On the mission now for coupons to bring the price down further.
    Angela273, amira84 and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I thought it was odd when one of my 'offers' a few weeks ago was to cash out.....
    Angela273, torontogal12 and dededi like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    28 (100%)

I'm tired of Caddle as well. Lame!! I can't be bothered to upload a 30$ gas receipt for .25.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    torontogal12, peachy1 and dededi like this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Wow, this sucks. What are Groupon Bucks? Does that mean they are converting our cash back into money we can use on Groupon for like hotels and stuff (by September 1 of course...how generous).
    The thing that annoys me is that this is money we've earned.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Awful. They really should just cash out even if people are under $20. That's a bait and switch. Nobody wants Groupon credit when they are promised CASH.

I'm at $15, and how am I supposed to get to $20 if their offers are all for medicine for problems I don't have or babies I don't have? I can't fill up my apartment with 30 boxes of tissues .

I never had a problem with Snap (loved the Planters offer that was there forever) until their offers suddenly died off the last few months and it was impossible to get to $20. @amira84 Cartsmart is useless. I've had it for a year maybe? $1.50 in that account. Hard to use too
    Last edited by torontogal12; Mon, Feb 15th, 2016 at 12:34 PM.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread Information