Like Tree54Likes

Thread: Moto X Play for less than 180 for New activate

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Hi

Right now, the WoW mobile has amazing offer for Koodo iphone 5s 16gb
    Here is what it will be
    For a new koodo customer sign up. pick a tab small ( monthly line fee is about 25 + tab small 240 / 24 month = $10 tab/ month )

The bonus is they will give you 150 visa gift card, but if you see a nice person, they will apply that amount to the tab, the reaming will be 240 + tax - 150 = 121.2

They also have the trade in any phone program to recycle. The credit is 100 - > bring down the cost to 121.2 - 100 = $ 21.2 ( i have 2 dumb phone for someone need, please contact me )

what you have to do is to keep the account active for 90 days/ monthly plan is 25
    So the cost of 3 months = 75 + tax.

From september 21 - Nov 20, if you get a referral link, you will get $50 bill credit to pay for the firt 2 months. If you dont a referral link please get it from my signature.

Net cost : 21.2 + (25*3 + tax ) = 105.95

In case you look for a refer code, please click the my refer in my signature, it take you to Koodo site and you can sign up.

What does my friend need to do to redeem the referral?

1. Tell your friend they must redeem the offer (by entering their name and email address into the referral system) before they activate their service with Koodo.
    2. Then your friend buys a phone or SIM card and activate on postpaid rate plan.
    3. After activation, your friend needs to log back into the referral system and provide their mobile phone number.

Thank you very much. This one is a great phone and great price. there are lots of features in there and i am sure you will like it. I installed pokemon Go and it work great too.

By the way, In case someone is looking for an unlocked service, this is a really good one.
    cost is 3.69 US on ebay, which is about 5.20 Cad depending on the exchange rate. click here for the link

This thread is currently associated with: Ebay, Apple, Walmart
    Last edited by seakingasia; Thu, Sep 22nd, 2016 at 06:54 AM. Reason: Promotion updated
    ROMEO, dededi and Davetherave like this.
    Please use My Orange Key: 14665257S1 for opening an Tangerine account
    $50 Koodo bill credit bonus refer Click here

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Updating,

Since lots of people are signing up for this, I heard Wow is now reduced the trade in credit. only 75 instead of 125. So it is 50 more on your tab. So make sure you know how much you got for the trade in, or calling them before you decide to go. Thank you
    ROMEO, mulock, dededi and 1 others like this.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Thank you very much for members using my Refer link to sign up for this promotion. If you actually sign up, Please do an extra step for confirmation.

What does my friend need to do to redeem the referral?
    1. Tell your friend they must redeem the offer (by entering their name and email address into the referral system) before they activate their service with Koodo.
    2. Then your friend buys a phone or SIM card and activate on postpaid rate plan.
    3. After activation, your friend needs to log back into the referral system and provide their mobile phone number.

Thank you very much
    dededi and Davetherave like this.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

By the way, In case someone is looking for an unlocked service, this is a really good one.
    cost is 3.69 US on ebay, which is about 5.20 Cad depending on the exchange rate. click here for the link
    Last edited by couponlady; Sun, Feb 21st, 2016 at 05:01 PM.
    mulock, dededi and Davetherave like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Nice to know

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Looks like a good price in my opinion ! thanks
    ROMEO, seakingasia, dededi and 1 others like this.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Hi.

Just come across this deal. Right now the mobile shop has the promotion activate ip5s 16 gb with koodo. here is the cost break down.
    tab 360 + HST tax = 406.8
    they will give you 100.000 pc point which equal to 100
    406.8 - 100 = 306.8 Some locations they allow you to put the point toward the tab right away. or even you have pc point collected during shopping before.

Cost is hotter with Koodo referral. right now Koodo has 50 bonus tab promotion. so the cost will be
    (360 - 50) + HST = 350.3
    After 100 bonus. the total cost will be 350.3- 100 = 250.3
    You can look for Koodo referral in my signature. You will get $50 tab credit and i will too. After that, you can refer to your friends and family, The maximum you can get credit is 6 people which is 300. If you refer the 7th, the person activate the account get the 50 bonus, but you dont.

Thanks for looking.
    dededi likes this.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Updating........

Due to many people opening account and cancelling service so early, now Koodo change the 50 tab to 50 bill credit. So that money not will be deduct to your phone tab but will be credit to your monthly bill.
    dededi likes this.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Thank you everyone reading my topic. Special thanks for friends using my referral link. For some of you who did not verify the account, please complete step 3 in order to get the bonus. Here is the link to verify the account.
    https://referafriend.koodomobile.com/public/home.pg

Then click My Friend Referred me -- > Then enter account information --> then enter the email address that you sign up for.

Again, Thank you for your support. Cheers
    dededi likes this.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Updating.

Now Koodo offer the minimum plan cost is $25/ month. unlimited text. 100 min local and unlimited after 5pm

Great deal for someone just go in for the phone then get out after 3 months.

BTW. I have 3 dumb phones for the trade in at Wow. If you are looking for a dumb phone. PM me
    dededi likes this.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Now Best buy have more deal.
    activate ip5s get 200 bestbuy gift card. the cost for ip5s is now under 210 tax in. and monthly fee for 3 months
    uanoor and dededi like this.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Went to best buy at Heart land, they told me only space grey ip5s in stock. Went to the mobile shop to do price match, they give me 200 k point. Since i also collect pc point and have same amount, I redeemed the point i had then add the new point in. Happy with it.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Update.
    At wow, now no more trade in phone for tab credit anymore.

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Is $210 is actual price for phone before gift card or after gift card value? Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by seakingasia View Post
    Now Best buy have more deal.
    activate ip5s get 200 bestbuy gift card. the cost for ip5s is now under 210 tax in. and monthly fee for 3 months
    Need a cheap but still reliable phone plan. Try Public Mobile. Plans starting from $15 ($13 with auto payment).
    Use code R8NLM8 or link when activate with Public Mobile and we both will get $10 bonus.
    Win some extra cash or gift cards. Try Swagbucks... ww.swagbucks.com/refer/uanoor

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by uanoor View Post
    Is $210 is actual price for phone before gift card or after gift card value? Thanks
    210 is the final price with tax to the phone. Here is the break down.
    Tab 360 + 5 sim card = 365 + tax = 412.45
    If you have BB reward, activate a phone at BB they give the value reward about $5.
    bestbuy will give 200 gift card for new activation. some place the sale rep apply it to your tab, some dont. So it depend. If you have a BB gift car before hand than good, or borrow from someone.
    412.45 - 200 gift card = 212.45

You can activate phone line at 25. then later on, change to seasonal hold for 3 months. 15/ months
    3*15 = 45 + tax = 51.75
    If you get koodo referral then you should have 50 credit bill which will taken care of this fee. you can look under my signature for the referral.
    Later on, you can refer your friends .... each will be $50 help you to bring down the bill. The promotion is ended March 31. after that $25/ person. max is 6/ year

Or you can go to mobile shop to do a price match. it will be 200k point. you can buy visa, master gift card ......
    ROMEO likes this.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information