User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: Safeway Now Has Bonus Offers to Load on Airmiles Card

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hello all,

Start of a new sale week at Safeway and I have not received an email with my coupons or a reminder to load my new offers.

But, I went to the getmyoffers site and I had 8 new offers to load. So check yours.

Also noticing that the expiry of my offers Seems to be 2 weeks, so offers I did not use last week are still valid for this week.
    Lavender Lady likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    199 (100%)

Thanks. I had offers to load as well. So if I understand correctly, if I shop at either Sobeys or Safeway and buy these items I will get the extra airmiles.

Quote Originally Posted by Edm Erin View Post
    Hello all,

Start of a new sale week at Safeway and I have not received an email with my coupons or a reminder to load my new offers.

But, I went to the getmyoffers site and I had 8 new offers to load. So check yours.

Also noticing that the expiry of my offers Seems to be 2 weeks, so offers I did not use last week are still valid for this week.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I got more offers today but got that stupid spend $120 G 30 one again...

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    126 (100%)

So last week I got an offer of 10 ams wub Lucerne milk which I didn't use, and is valid for 2 wks, and this wk I got 20 wub milk so hopefully this wk I will get 30 ams when I purchase milk??? Fingers crossed....

and why can u not access your offers on the airmiles app???....doesn't make sense to me.....

plc
    Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    15 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lavender Lady View Post
    Thanks. I had offers to load as well. So if I understand correctly, if I shop at either Sobeys or Safeway and buy these items I will get the extra airmiles.
    It turns out that the offer indicates which store it is available at. All of mine show Sobeys/IGA so they won't work at Safeway. If your offer show both Safeway and Sobeys then it should work at either store.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by jennrav View Post
    So last week I got an offer of 10 ams wub Lucerne milk which I didn't use, and is valid for 2 wks, and this wk I got 20 wub milk so hopefully this wk I will get 30 ams when I purchase milk??? Fingers crossed....

and why can u not access your offers on the airmiles app???....doesn't make sense to me.....
    ooh do you have the airmiles.ca milk coupon too? I have one buy 2g20 ill try to combine with my online one from this thing

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    126 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Tommycoupons View Post
    ooh do you have the airmiles.ca milk coupon too? I have one buy 2g20 ill try to combine with my online one from this thing
    yes I have the mailout one too...now i just have to remember to actually hand it to the cashier this time!!!lol

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information