• 14 Post By petsrfun101
  • 6 Post By jkcouponer
  • 3 Post By eyafitz
  • 1 Post By Couponcrinch
  • 1 Post By jkcouponer
  • 2 Post By Pointsman
  • 3 Post By goldenkagi
  • 1 Post By jkcouponer

Thread: Food Basics: buy 3 hot stuffs at food basics get free chicken or bacon w/coupon

SC Fan
    Trading Score
    289 (100%)

Food basics has Schneider hot stuffs on for $1 each this week buy 3 and get the maple leaf stuffed chicken 2 pk or ready crisp bacon for free with coupon found on selected packs of the chicken or the bacon, I went to food basics and I got 15 hots tuff and 5 stuffed chicken coupons on the boxes for $15
    This thread is currently associated with: Food Basics

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

thanks!!

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thank you!! My family will be happy!

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

sobeys has maple leaf bacon for $3 , if you already have some of the $2.50 coupons , buy three and and pay .50 cents each and get free chicken or bacon

sobeys also has the maple leaf flakes of ham,chicken or turkey in the can for $1 each.
    Last edited by jkcouponer; Sun, Feb 21st, 2016 at 06:08 PM.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by jkcouponer View Post
    sobeys has maple leaf bacon for $3 , if you already have some of the $2.50 coupons , buy three and and pay .50 cents each and get free chicken or bacon

sobeys also has the maple leaf flakes of ham,chicken or turkey in the can for $1 each.

Sounds Great, IF you can find product that actually has the coupon booklets attached to them. Pretty slim pickings at the stores I went to, but maybe the Maple Leaf rep will be around to add some this week?

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I live in Kitchener as well.. the stores I have seen LOTS of $15 coupons at are Zehrs Lincoln Road, Superstore Highland, Zehrs Weber Street (across from highway), Central Fresh market, Sobeys Waterloo Bridgeport, Zehrs Ottawa Street (Both locations)... can you tell I visit too many grocery stores!!
    The bold stores I was at Yesterday (Sunday) so I know they have them 100%.. the other stores were over the past week, they had lots, but people may have scooped them up!

I found tear pads with the buy 3 FPC at Central Fresh. They also have the $15 in coupons.

Quote Originally Posted by Pointsman View Post
    Sounds Great, IF you can find product that actually has the coupon booklets attached to them. Pretty slim pickings at the stores I went to, but maybe the Maple Leaf rep will be around to add some this week?

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Great!!! I'm on my way
    eyafitz likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Thanks!! Going to check my local store.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    28 (100%)

I can't find the hot stuffs in the flyer? Is it advertised? TIA

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

There is not picture its with the frozen dinners that are .99 cents

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk
    peachies likes this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Originally Posted by Pointsman

Quote Originally Posted by eyafitz View Post
    I live in Kitchener as well.. the stores I have seen LOTS of $15 coupons at are Zehrs Lincoln Road, Superstore Highland, Zehrs Weber Street (across from highway), Central Fresh market, Sobeys Waterloo Bridgeport, Zehrs Ottawa Street (Both locations)... can you tell I visit too many grocery stores!!
    The bold stores I was at Yesterday (Sunday) so I know they have them 100%.. the other stores were over the past week, they had lots, but people may have scooped them up!

I found tear pads with the buy 3 FPC at Central Fresh. They also have the $15 in coupons.
    Wow, I thought I went to too many grocery stores each week, but you have me beat!

Sat. a.m. I could only find ONE booklet at the RCSS (Highland), on the bacon that was in the cooler ... the meat guy helped look too. haha, and turns out they don't even carry the Prime stuffed chicken, which is what I wanted. Zehrs (Ottawa) yielded only one booklet, from the assortment of Stuffed chicken they had, which I bought (if that's the right word, when its Free).

I haven't visited any of the other stores you mentioned, but just might head out and try tomorrow.
    Of course, there is always the question of how much processed meat one can, or should, eat before the June (coupon) expiry dates!?

EDIT: Sobey's had booklets on virtually all the ML Prime stuffed Chicken, so I got (3) Bacon, used coupons, $0.50 net; (3) Flakes of Ham tins $1ea. and Two Free Prime Stuffed Chicken breasts. Total Reg: $44.70; My OOP: $4.50!

Side note: Three cashiers. including what looked the the head honcho, had a summit meeting as they couldn't believe my transaction was above board. haha
    As tempting as it was to get more, and freeze a bunch, I left it at that, so plenty more product with booklets, for others to enjoy the 90% savings I got late this afternoon.
    Last edited by Pointsman; Mon, Feb 22nd, 2016 at 10:03 PM.
    Snow In Summer and eyafitz like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Just wondering.... Is it wrong to take the coupons of the package without buying it? I don't want to get in trouble.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by peachies View Post
    Just wondering.... Is it wrong to take the coupons of the package without buying it? I don't want to get in trouble.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I'm not sure if it's illegal per se, but I think it's rude and greedy. Peelies are intended for the person who buys the product the coupon/s are stuck to. But would I go through the products to find a package with coupons on them if I'm buying? Definitely.

Now, to convince DH to drive to Food Basics tomorrow...
    peachies, jkcouponer and Valerey like this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

i would say, definitely buy the product, dont just take the peelies off.
    peachies likes this.

Thread Information