User Tag List

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast
Like Tree242Likes

Thread: Starbucks re-vamping their rewards program.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I just finished off 3 reward promos/challenges today which included my Double Star Day. I had the wub2 espresso beverages get 75 that paired with the wu-make 4 visits get 100pts. And tonight they sent me another offer!! 12 visits for 200 or 8 for 100. I cashed in a reward Saturday&already will have 4 more with the 2 finished offers...and I am not spending a fortune!!

pansies2015
    Ciel and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    82 (100%)

My offer is Visit 7 times, collect 200 Bonus Stars or Visit 5 times, collect 150 Bonus Stars.

Does anyone know the prices of some cheap snack-type items?
    (chips, candies, packaged cookies, etc ...)

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by ClipClap View Post
    My offer is Visit 7 times, collect 200 Bonus Stars or Visit 5 times, collect 150 Bonus Stars.

This is starbucks nothing is cheap except for the cookie straws on the counter $0.99.
    dededi likes this.
    Cornershopapp.ca Get your first 3 deliveries for Free

https://cornershopapp.com/en-ca/r/wvm84steq

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

The cake balls are $1.80 including tax. Some stores sell a mini scone for 95 cents (haven't seen it in a while though)

Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by pansies2015 View Post
    I just finished off 3 reward promos/challenges today which included my Double Star Day. I had the wub2 espresso beverages get 75 that paired with the wu-make 4 visits get 100pts. And tonight they sent me another offer!! 12 visits for 200 or 8 for 100. I cashed in a reward Saturday&already will have 4 more with the 2 finished offers...and I am not spending a fortune!!

pansies2015

I got both offer too but too chicken to assume they can be combined. So I visited 6 times in totals

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I usually pick up a banana for $1. it's overpriced but it's something that I can save as afternoon snack.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Bought the raspberry/peach parfait and a zesty black bean & quinoa wrap-cost over $10 but I had lunch. The college's Starbucks
    kiosk has been closed for spring semester. Earned 20 stars! I was told about the power lunch offer but declined it. Will have to give it a go another time.
    torontogal12 likes this.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Trading Score
    76 (100%)

Nice little brag. I was expecting 75 points today (star dash for using my card 5 times in 2 days) and 30 points tomorrow (for making a purchase with the mobile app).

today I got 75 points and 150 points for a star dash I completely forgot about (150 points for 5 visits or 200 for 7 visits between June 7-20th. I visited 6 times and would have gotten a seperate transaction for one of those visits if I had remembered. But still a nice little surprise.) I am still expecting my 30 stars tomorrow and might get another 60 stars for another offer of using the mobile app to place an order. (Depending on if I can still get the 60 bonus stars for paying with a free reward.)
    pansies2015 likes this.
    Intergalactic Proton Powered Electrical Tentacled Advertising Droids!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    34 (100%)

I have not gotten any offers in ages.
    francine1985 and dededi like this.
    "Freedom is a myth, love is non-existent and privacy is delusional! No right to live or die"

Like for me no apparent reason!
    https://www.facebook.com/Arvilish-133128550466283/

Trading Score
    76 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Arvilish View Post
    I have not gotten any offers in ages.

I haven't been getting any food/drink offers but I have been getting a lot of star dashes and point offers. I earned 3 rewards in less than 10 transactions because of 2 overlapping star dashes, an offer for 30 stars ordering with the app (6 visits for 2 rewards as I bragged about in my last post) and I got 60 stars today for another app purchase, 10 stars for doing a survey about a visit the other day (I had to pay with my card then because the mall location isn't set up to do app advance purchases)... I didn't use my 3rd reward yet as I just earned it today and didn't want to go to Starbucks twice in one day.
    sweetmomma and dededi like this.
    Intergalactic Proton Powered Electrical Tentacled Advertising Droids!

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by francine1985 View Post
    I haven't been getting any food/drink offers but I have been getting a lot of star dashes and point offers. I earned 3 rewards in less than 10 transactions because of 2 overlapping star dashes, an offer for 30 stars ordering with the app (6 visits for 2 rewards as I bragged about in my last post) and I got 60 stars today for another app purchase, 10 stars for doing a survey about a visit the other day (I had to pay with my card then because the mall location isn't set up to do app advance purchases)... I didn't use my 3rd reward yet as I just earned it today and didn't want to go to Starbucks twice in one day.
    If my star dashes have overlapped or 2 offers have overlapped...they reward just based on one or the other for me...no double reward points for a drink...ex: I had a dash 4 days of visits 100pts & buy 2 espresso beverages for 75pts. I got 50stars from the dash for 2 visits & 2 other visits 75 stars not the full 100&75stars.

pansies2015
    dededi likes this.

mothu's trading list
    Trading Score
    103 (100%)

Make four (4) eligible transactions and collect one hundred (100) Bonus Stars. Make two (2) eligible transactions and collect fifty (50) Bonus Stars.

Complete a single challenge by purchasing a Green Tea Crème Frappuccino® Blended Beverage 2 time(s), or any Latte (excludes tea lattes) 1 time(s) or any TEAVANA® Tea 1 time(s) and receive 60 Bonus Stars.

if I spend 10$ to get 100 points. what is the benefit?? I am new to starbuck world.
    dededi and Davetherave like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by mothu View Post
    Make four (4) eligible transactions and collect one hundred (100) Bonus Stars. Make two (2) eligible transactions and collect fifty (50) Bonus Stars.

Complete a single challenge by purchasing a Green Tea Crème Frappuccino® Blended Beverage 2 time(s), or any Latte (excludes tea lattes) 1 time(s) or any TEAVANA® Tea 1 time(s) and receive 60 Bonus Stars.

if I spend 10$ to get 100 points. what is the benefit?? I am new to starbuck world.
    I am assuming you are still at the green level if you are new? You will need to get 300 stars before you are able to be at a gold level. Then you can redeem rewards for 125 stars. You can get one of any drink/food or 1oz of tea at Teavana.

If you reach 300 stars at green level it will go back to 0 when you reach the gold level in case you are wondering where it went.
    Last edited by sweetbabigrl; Fri, Jul 15th, 2016 at 03:29 AM.
    mothu and Davetherave like this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by mothu View Post

you need to get $125 points to get a free reward

https://www.starbucks.ca/card/reward...gram-ts-and-cs

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

I got an email from Starbucks saying I had a free birthday reward. I logged in and there's only 1 reward there (that I had already earned with points). The email said it was already loaded but it's not there. Has this happened to anyone? Every time I call them I have to wait on hold for 15 minutes so I thought I'd ask here first
    Ciel, dededi and Davetherave like this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Thread Information