User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree123Likes

Thread: Beware of Zweet

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

I am very annoyed with Zweet!!!
    Last week I requested my cheque in the amount of $108.22. I also requested my husbands cheque in the amount of $99.97.
    Today we both received emails stating that our cheques have been cancelled and our accounts are suspended. No reason for this was given.
    I contacted their support but have not heard back from them.
    I called their parent company Tuango and spoke to someone that told me that a supervisor would be in touch with me today.
    I have heard nothing.
    I have had issues with them in the past when they falsely accused me of submitting photocopies of receipts but that had been resolved.
    I have no idea what their problem is now....they don't seem to want to tell me.
    I have never submitted something that I shouldn't have nor broken any of their rules.
    I am very angry and I am not going to just let this go.
    I will be calling them again tomorrow and every day until I get this resolved.
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I had a problem with Zweet before and I was in the same situation with you.

Soon after I requested a cheque, an email came telling that my account has been suspended with no reason why. So I contacted them, but it took forever to get a response from them. (I don't know how it is now, though.) When I received an email explaining the reason why, I was blamed to submitting other people's receipts as my receipts shows 3 different credit cards' usage. So I had to send statements of my 3 credit cards showing that they are actually under my name. Then, my account's suspension was lifted and I got a cheque soon after.

I am wondering if that is the case for you, too. I know it might take sometime for them to get back to you, but I hope they will respond sooner than later.

Quote Originally Posted by Lori View Post
    I am very annoyed with Zweet!!!
    Last week I requested my cheque in the amount of $108.22. I also requested my husbands cheque in the amount of $99.97.
    Today we both received emails stating that our cheques have been cancelled and our accounts are suspended. No reason for this was given.
    I contacted their support but have not heard back from them.
    I called their parent company Tuango and spoke to someone that told me that a supervisor would be in touch with me today.
    I have heard nothing.
    I have had issues with them in the past when they falsely accused me of submitting photocopies of receipts but that had been resolved.
    I have no idea what their problem is now....they don't seem to want to tell me.
    I have never submitted something that I shouldn't have nor broken any of their rules.
    I am very angry and I am not going to just let this go.
    I will be calling them again tomorrow and every day until I get this resolved.

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

My head just exploded. These guys are going down next after Snap if this is how they operate.
    harbie, walkonby, GeorgiaK and 1 others like this.

HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

So strange! So what are married couples with individual credit cards supposed to do?
    Durham Couponer likes this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

I may have used my card for some of the items on his account and his for some of the items on mine.
    If we are shopping together either of us might pay....it doesn't really matter to us which of us pays as the money comes from the same account. We have joint bank accounts and joint credit cards but different numbers on the cards.
    There is not a chance in hell that I will send them a bank statement or a credit card statement.
    I can't trust that my information would be safe with them.
    Davetherave likes this.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

For your information, I just sent them copies of my credit card statements showing my name and last 4 digits which shows on the receipts as that's all they needed.

Quote Originally Posted by Lori View Post
    I may have used my card for some of the items on his account and his for some of the items on mine.
    If we are shopping together either of us might pay....it doesn't really matter to us which of us pays as the money comes from the same account. We have joint bank accounts and joint credit cards but different numbers on the cards.
    There is not a chance in hell that I will send them a bank statement or a credit card statement.
    I can't trust that my information would be safe with them.
    luvthefree and Davetherave like this.

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by torontogal12 View Post
    So strange! So what are married couples with individual credit cards supposed to do?
    Good question. I think their thing is that they want to be sure the person submitting the receipt is the one who actually bought it. So like, three different credit card numbers looks like you are picking up random receipts off the ground and claiming them, which would actually be difficult with their obscure crap offers. But if a family member went shopping for me and paid with their credit card and I paid then back and claimed it, for example, then how the &$%! is that their business?

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

A normal sized household usually carries 4,5 credit cards. It's not their business how many cards a person uses to pay for the items they want to claim rebate for.

That being said, i have requested 2 checks in the past and never had problem. Mine checks were usually less than $30 each. And I am waiting for another check from them in about 7-10 days. Let's see what happens.
    harbie likes this.

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

Not even just married couple could have this issue. Anyone with a roommate or someone else living in the house could have this issue.

I normally cover all of the finances for our household (me and my mom) but to do this I will put money in a joint account for her to grocery shop for me well I am out of town for work. Therefore I am sure our receipts show my debit card and hers but since it is my money in the account I claim the rebates on my account. But on the flip side of that I do know at times she has paid but we always default to mine to reach the minimum cash out because as Anne mentioned lately there items are not everyday needs so I am sure some of my receipts show her credit cards as well. Great may be a fight in my future, I was loving these apps but starting to second guess these apps.

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

Yeah, to me this is a sign they are going under as they are looking for ridiculous reasons to suspend accounts and not pay out.

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk
    Lori likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I've only cashed out 2x since May 2015, each time @ $20. Takes forever as I've never seen most of the products, nor use them. No big deal to me. I'll eventually reach $20 again.

Quite surprized the other day. Submitted receipt to claim .25 for any vegetable. Received confirmation of $2.25. Looked like a mistake for sure. But then received a message saying they gave me a bonus of $2. Just because!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

That's just a stupid excuse. Most people have more than 1 credit cards. As long as the receipt was submitted ONCE I see no problem. If they are so freaking picky about payment method they should have stated that on their fine print.
    Lori likes this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

I have not heard back from Zweet yet
    Still no explanation as to why our 2 cheques were cancelled and both our accounts suspended.
    I imagine that my debit card was used to pay for items on my hushand's account and his was used to pay for items on mine. That really should not matter. The bank account used for these purchases came from a joint account....not that that is any of their business!!
    Davetherave likes this.

Trading Score
    42 (100%)

What if you pay in cash? No accountability there. Are they going to say that because one pays in cash they have to give proof it was their cash? Sounds ridiculous to me.
    Lori, harbie, lshortt and 7 others like this.
    "There are more important things--friendship and bravery...."
    -Hermione Granger

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

^ Exactly.

Also I don't quite get why some people don't cash out as soon as their account reach $20 limit. It doesn't cost extra to request a cheque. I'd rather have 5 x $20 cheques than waiting for one big cheque (that may get lost in the mail).

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information