Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree123Likes

Thread: Beware of Zweet

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Decaf View Post
    ^ Exactly.

Also I don't quite get why some people don't cash out as soon as their account reach $20 limit. It doesn't cost extra to request a cheque. I'd rather have 5 x $20 cheques than waiting for one big cheque (that may get lost in the mail).
    Because it takes a long time to reach $20 again, but if you choose to cash out at $22.50, you can do that
    Ciel and dededi like this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lori View Post
    I am very annoyed with Zweet!!!
    Last week I requested my cheque in the amount of $108.22. I also requested my husbands cheque in the amount of $99.97.
    Today we both received emails stating that our cheques have been cancelled and our accounts are suspended. No reason for this was given.
    I contacted their support but have not heard back from them.
    I called their parent company Tuango and spoke to someone that told me that a supervisor would be in touch with me today.
    I have heard nothing.
    I have had issues with them in the past when they falsely accused me of submitting photocopies of receipts but that had been resolved.
    I have no idea what their problem is now....they don't seem to want to tell me.
    I have never submitted something that I shouldn't have nor broken any of their rules.
    I am very angry and I am not going to just let this go.
    I will be calling them again tomorrow and every day until I get this resolved.

sorry for your troubles but i must say that i am very impressed with the totals that you have accumulated! it has taken me forever to get to $20 with their obscure products they offer each week( and every week as they don't change them too often) kudos to you
    Lori, Ciel, torontogal12 and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Decaf View Post
    ^ Exactly.

Also I don't quite get why some people don't cash out as soon as their account reach $20 limit. It doesn't cost extra to request a cheque. I'd rather have 5 x $20 cheques than waiting for one big cheque (that may get lost in the mail).
    I ALWAYS cash out of everything at the minimum. These companies come and go and will do whatever they like. Never let your money build in these accounts. Get it out every chance you get.

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk
    uanoor, fanofearl, Ciel and 12 others like this.

HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Yes, I really should have cashed out sooner! I sure wish I had now.
    I managed to get my balances that high by purchasing alot of the Dessange products. I really like them.
    I still have heard nothing from Zweet. I posted on their facebook page and received a response saying that I must have received an email with the reason and to check my inbox. REALLY???
    Ciel, Decaf, toronto166 and 1 others like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by annedougherty View Post
    I ALWAYS cash out of everything at the minimum. These companies come and go and will do whatever they like. Never let your money build in these accounts. Get it out every chance you get.

That's what I did with Snap, then Snap folds when I'm at $15. It's always a gamble to know whether its better to cash out right now or wait until later so you won't be stuck with a lot in your account if the company goes under. That's why it's best to buy things you actually need, rather than things you can get just because they'll be free after rebate
    Last edited by torontogal12; Thu, Feb 25th, 2016 at 09:22 AM.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I managed to get my balances that high by purchasing alot of the Dessange products. I really like them.
    I still have heard nothing from Zweet. I posted on their facebook page and received a response saying that I must have received an email with the reason and to check my inbox. REALLY???
    Exactly! If it wasn't for Dessange ... I would never have got to cash out level for Snap or Zweet ;-) Checkout51 is the one that has personally worked well for me and I've never had a problem getting over the $20 level but I have to agree, from now on, cashing out whenever I hit the minimum.

By the way...I have not looked at it closely but it appears that Coupgon has a lot of deals on P&G products this week, and Checkout51 has lots of P&G rebates. For me I can only use Coupgon at Giant Tiger so haven't looked yet to see if any good deals
    but fyi fellow smartcanuck rebate/app users.

Trading Score
    76 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by ReallySC View Post
    Exactly! If it wasn't for Dessange ... I would never have got to cash out level for Snap or Zweet ;-) Checkout51 is the one that has personally worked well for me and I've never had a problem getting over the $20 level but I have to agree, from now on, cashing out whenever I hit the minimum.

By the way...I have not looked at it closely but it appears that Coupgon has a lot of deals on P&G products this week, and Checkout51 has lots of P&G rebates. For me I can only use Coupgon at Giant Tiger so haven't looked yet to see if any good deals
    but fyi fellow smartcanuck rebate/app users.
    giant tiger has their store brand of waffles on for 0.88$ and there is a 0.50$ coupgon (that can be clipped up to 3 times) making them 0.38$ each. My kids like Eggos so I think we will be buying 3 boxes for them.
    Intergalactic Proton Powered Electrical Tentacled Advertising Droids!

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I know you are still waiting. For me it took at least a week or 10 days for them to get back to me. (Sorry, I don't remember exactly.) But I do know how you feel.

Lori, Ciel and toronto166 like this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by agarla View Post
    I know you are still waiting. For me it took at least a week or 10 days for them to get back to me. (Sorry, I don't remember exactly.) But I do know how you feel.
    I am very angry with them!!!!
    I have been fighting with them on facebook today.
    Ciel, toronto166 and Davetherave like this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Oops, I guess I will NEVER get any money back! I always black out any credit card digits that show on my receipts, then, I submit the receipts.
    Ciel, toronto166 and Davetherave like this.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Anyone having trouble with getting approval for their receipt on Zweet for the any fruit offer? I was rejected twice (1st time reason was "Total is missing" while the total is right there on the image of the receipt). Re-submitted a 3rd time now. If it fails, I will have to email them. I never had any issue before. All I ever redeemed were the bread, milk, veggie, fruit, eggs on zweet. really frustrating. thanks in advance.
    Ciel, toronto166 and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    65 (100%)

I always cash out at the minimum. You never know with these online apps. Also, I have a bad feeling that Zweet will go the way of Snap, there have not been very good offers for a while now.
    Ciel, toronto166 and dededi like this.

Smart Canuck...Oh Yeah!!! Koolaid's Avatar
    Trading Score
    145 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by annedougherty View Post

I was just about to say the same thing. I was one of the lucky ones who cashed out right before Superpoints went down....don't take chances. If you hit the cash out value...cash it out...better earning interest in your account
    Ciel, GeorgiaK, toronto166 and 1 others like this.
    Join Swagbucks and save up for Christmas!!! Message me for help! http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Koolaid1977

Please help us raise lots of much needed Autism research funds...donate to my son's walk today here:
    http://asca.convio.net/goto/tyler2016

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Aquaria View Post
    Anyone having trouble with getting approval for their receipt on Zweet for the any fruit offer? I was rejected twice (1st time reason was "Total is missing" while the total is right there on the image of the receipt). Re-submitted a 3rd time now. If it fails, I will have to email them. I never had any issue before. All I ever redeemed were the bread, milk, veggie, fruit, eggs on zweet. really frustrating. thanks in advance.
    That is entirely too much work for .25 cents. I'd say forget it. LOL

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

The first receipt was rejected twice for a "missing total". I'm not sure if it's actually because I paid Cash. I went shopping again for more stuff when I had the car and I paid by credit card and this receipt finally went through. I'm still some dollars away from the $20 so I have to keep at it so that once i hit $20 i will cash out.
    Ciel and toronto166 like this.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information