User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree111Likes

Thread: This is what $9 in groceries looks like when you're a SmartCanuck!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    103 (100%)

Wow, great brag and thank you for sharing............................

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

That is simply amazing - nothing like this in my neighborhood
    toronto166 and Davetherave like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Couponcrinch View Post
    That is simply amazing - nothing like this in my neighborhood
    Well you may not get the same price on the bacon, but if you can find a good price on the ready cooked bacon with the peelie coupons it can be the start to some great deals...as loblaws has maple leaf bacon on sale for $2.88. Buy 3 ready cooked bacon with peelie and get chicken with peelie for free. You now can buy bacon for $2.88- $2.50 coupon and get free chicken with peelie then you have enough coupons to do it again. You have to make the initial investment but I think worth it. Plus you get a bunch of great coupons for future use.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by mommy2alayna View Post
    First stop, Zehrs:
    6 packs Scheiders bacon on sale for $1.99 (I guess they had too much?), minus 50% off stickers = $6
    2 free boxes of Maple Leaf Prime Chicken using the buy 3 get 1 free coupon = $0
    2 packages of Danone 0% yogurt on sale for 2/$7, minus 50% off stickers, minus a $3wub2 %0 coupon from Danone's site = $0.50
    Total = $6.50, plus I got 1000 PC pts for a digital offer I had

Second stop, Freshco:
    2 packs of Schneiders cooked ham on sale for $2, minus $2 off stickers on the packages (best before tomorrow, but that's okay for free!) = $0
    1 pack of Schneiders summer sausage on sale for $2 = $2
    1 free box of Maple Leaf Prime Chicken using the buy 3 get 1 free coupon = $0
    1 pack of Danone Danette on sale for $2, minus a $1.50 coupon from Danone's site = $0.50
    Total = $2.50

Looks like my kids will be having ham sandwiches and yogurt at school tomorrow

Attachment 306523
    Amazing deals!!
    toronto166 likes this.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by scouponer View Post
    Well you may not get the same price on the bacon, but if you can find a good price on the ready cooked bacon with the peelie coupons it can be the start to some great deals...as loblaws has maple leaf bacon on sale for $2.88. Buy 3 ready cooked bacon with peelie and get chicken with peelie for free. You now can buy bacon for $2.88- $2.50 coupon and get free chicken with peelie then you have enough coupons to do it again. You have to make the initial investment but I think worth it. Plus you get a bunch of great coupons for future use.
    Thanks for walking me through this - There is a Loblaws in Mississauga - I'm on my way
    (There is no smiley for Bacon/chicken grin)
    toronto166 likes this.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by scouponer View Post

Back from Loblaws
    bought my bacon for 2.88 and a free chicken too - thanks again for your help

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information