User Tag List

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Like Tree87Likes

Thread: Money Maker with Koodo (Moto X Play or Samsung Grand Prime or Moto G 3rd Gen)

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

There is a great money maker with Koodo.. It's a long post but if you want a free phone and make money, please continue reading..

This applies to NEW ACTIVATION.

Koodo has reduced tab for both phones (Samsung Grand Prime and Moto G 3rd Generation) from $240 to $120.

If you like PCPoints than you are in for a great treat.

The Mobile Shop is offering 150,000 points ($150) for Samsung Grand Prime and Moto G 3rd when you go with Koodo. (https://www.themobileshop.ca/best-cell-phones)

If you use a referral until March 31, 2016: you and the referee each gets $50. Please see my signature. Please register on the link before activating your line or else you won't qualify for $50 bill credit. And make sure you use same name and email on link and when you open the line.

You must stay 90 days with Koodo or else they have the right to ask those bonus points back in form of dollar value. Koodo offers seasonal hold and it will cost $15/month. For 3 months; it will be $45 + tax which is where your referral credit of $50 will make it even.

The minimum plan currently is $25 from Koodo (limited time): https://www.koodomobile.com/rate-pla...Btn_Shop_Plans

Samsung Grand Prime Math:

$120 Tab
    $5 Sim Card
    $25 for minimum first month (for calculation purposes; even though you can change it in 7-10 days)
    $30 Seasonal Hold (for remaining 2 months)

$180 (Before Taxes)
    $203.4 (After ON Taxes)

-$50 Referral Credit
    -$150 PCPoints Value

The phone will cost you $3.40 in ON. For AB; you will make $11. Unlock codes are typically $15 for this phone on ebay.

Moto G 3rd Generation Math:

$120 Tab
    $5 Sim Card
    $25 for minimum first month (for calculation purposes; even though you can change it in 7-10 days)
    $30 Seasonal Hold (for remaining 2 months)

$180 (Before Taxes)
    $203.4 (After ON Taxes)

-$50 Referral Credit
    -$150 PCPoints Value

The phone will cost you $3.40 in ON. For AB; you will make $11. Unlock codes are typically $5 for this phone on ebay.

Remember these phones are not the top phones out there, but free is free.

Enjoy and please feel free to ask any questions..

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Instructions on Referral:

Koodo has increased the refer-a-friend bonus to $50 for referrals made from March 1 to 31.

To refer a friend, go to the referral website referafriend.koodomobile.com and make an account. You will receive a text message to confirm. You will pass the unique link and refer as many people as you want but tab credit will be given only for the first six successful referrals in a calendar year for up to $300

If you received a referral link, use it and create your account before you activate/purchase your phone. Once you purchase a phone and open a Koodo tab, go back to the referral website and enter your new phone number. Both you and the person who referred you will get $50 in tab credits.
    This thread is currently associated with: Ebay
    Last edited by wavi; Tue, Mar 22nd, 2016 at 03:43 PM.
    Candini, dededi and Davetherave like this.
    Get $50 Koodo Bill Credit (until Mar 31, 2016)

https://referafriend.koodomobile.com/2ORuGmE

Trading Score
    109 (100%)

Koodo is doubling the refer-a-friend bonus for referrals made from March 1 to 31.

To refer a friend, go to the referral website referafriend.koodomobile.com and make an account. You will get a unique link that you can pass on. You can refer as many people as you want but tab credit will be given only for the first six successful referrals in a calendar year.

If you received a referral link, use it and create your account before you purchase your phone. Once you purchase a phone and open a Koodo tab, go back to the referral website and enter your new phone number. Both you and the person who referred you will get $50 in tab credits.

*Applies to new activations or adding a new line only. Does not apply to prepaid plans, only monthly plans.

PM me if you have any questions. Referral link is in my signature.
    Last edited by couponcat; Thu, Mar 3rd, 2016 at 06:24 PM.
    dededi and Davetherave like this.
    Koodo $50 credit for new activations.
    https://referafriend.koodomobile.com/1EPJR0o

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Last edited by wavi; Fri, Mar 18th, 2016 at 10:51 AM.
    Davetherave likes this.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

So I got free Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime from Koodo new activation and made $36.

I will be staying with Koodo on Seasonal hold for 3 months and I used referral to get additional $50.
    $120 Tab
    $5 Sim Card
    $45 Seasonal Hold (for 3 months)
    $10 pro-rate charges until I switch to Seasonal Hold

$180 (Before Taxes)
    $189 (After AB Taxes)

-$50 Referral Credit
    -$175 worth of PCPoints from The Mobile Shop

I made $36 to take the phone. Unlock codes is around $15 on ebay.

This deal is at The Mobile Shop and you can also get Moto G 3rd Generation (150,000 pc points).. I know these phones are not the top phones, but they are good phones for basic use and who can say NO to a free phone :D
    Last edited by couponlady; Thu, Mar 17th, 2016 at 05:35 PM.
    Davetherave likes this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Awesome deal! You dont know how happy I am that you decided to go with PCMobile.ca. i wanted to go with them but then there is my hubby asking for the top phone and this and that.... so we had to go with telus and we pay $85-$90 a month now.

You made the best decision. I hooe you have a PCMC. you can get 3x regular pcpoints for your phone bill if you have PC elite MC.
    Davetherave likes this.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by amira84 View Post
    Awesome deal! You dont know how happy I am that you decided to go with PCMobile.ca. i wanted to go with them but then there is my hubby asking for the top phone and this and that.... so we had to go with telus and we pay $85-$90 a month now.

You made the best decision. I hooe you have a PCMC. you can get 3x regular pcpoints for your phone bill if you have PC elite MC.
    it's not with PC mobile.. it's with Koodo but I signed up at The Mobile Shop counter in Superstore.. they carry different networks and have different offers.. and the only reason I signed up is for free phone.. once 90 days are over, I will cancel and keep the phone.. this phones is retail at $240ish..
    Davetherave likes this.

Trading Score
    5 (86%)

great deal
    Davetherave likes this.
    Coin Out:
    https://coinout.com/referrals/new?r=MZC6CYR

Still paying with PayPal
    http://superpay.me/members/withdraw/list.php?ref=Truckerswife2

Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Great deal I was looking at this cell was on sale at london drugs too for $199 how did you get the $50 referral please?
    Last edited by mandy403; Thu, Mar 17th, 2016 at 10:20 PM.
    Davetherave likes this.

University Couponer
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Not to tell you that you didn't get a good deal, you did get a good price on the phone in making money. But I got this same phone I believe it was last August and was upset personally with the phone by October. I found it was very slow, lagged, glitched and froze. But it could just be my particular one.
    Davetherave likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

So, if I'm to go and do this... before I leave the house, I should sign up for the referral?

or do I get the phone first, THEN click the referral link?
    Davetherave likes this.

Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by johnb56789 View Post
    Not to tell you that you didn't get a good deal, you did get a good price on the phone in making money. But I got this same phone I believe it was last August and was upset personally with the phone by October. I found it was very slow, lagged, glitched and froze. But it could just be my particular one.
    The phone comes with a 1year manufacturer warranty have you thought about trying to get an exchange for another one since it's having issues?
    Davetherave likes this.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by bhlombardy View Post
    So, if I'm to go and do this... before I leave the house, I should sign up for the referral?

or do I get the phone first, THEN click the referral link?
    you have to sign up for the referral first using the link below.. you will get an email "Activate now to get your rewards!"

After that, you can go and get the phone.. once you have the phone, look at the same email (point 2) "Click here to give us your new Koodo phone number" once you will enter your new number.. they will verify that information and it can take 5-8 days for verification.. you will get an email once your $50 bill credit is approved..

make sure you use the same name and email on the referral link and when signing up with koodo for the phone..

Note: you have to stay with Koodo for 90 days.. best way to do is by switching to Seasonal Hold.. you have to call Koodo to switch or you can use self serve online and switch yourself after 7-9 days of activation..
    Last edited by wavi; Fri, Mar 18th, 2016 at 12:35 AM.
    Davetherave likes this.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by mandy403 View Post
    Great deal I was looking at this cell was on sale at london drugs too for $199 how did you get the $50 referral please?
    see my signature.. you have to sign up for the referral first.. and then go get the phone.. make sure you use the same name and email on the referral link and when signing up with koodo for the phone..

Note: you have to stay with Koodo for 90 days.. best way to do is by switching to Seasonal Hold.. you have to call Koodo to switch or you can use self serve online and switch yourself after 7-9 days of activation..
    Last edited by wavi; Fri, Mar 18th, 2016 at 10:52 AM.
    Davetherave likes this.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by johnb56789 View Post
    it's not a high end phone.. retail price is $240ish + tax.. Samsung typically puts a lot of apps on their phone.. you can also look at Moto G 3rd Gen (150,000pts) that doesn't have useless apps and will be faster in speed..

so far it is functioning fine.. I don't game or watch videos on it.. pretty basic use.. it's a good phone for people who need to use CO51 (don't even need data plan.. connect to Walmart or McDonald's Wifi) :D
    Last edited by wavi; Fri, Mar 18th, 2016 at 12:32 AM.
    Davetherave likes this.

Trading Score
    109 (100%)

Great deal! I am also with Koodo. Very happy with them! If anyone is looking for a referral please go to the link in my signature.
    Davetherave likes this.
    Koodo $50 credit for new activations.
    https://referafriend.koodomobile.com/1EPJR0o

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information