User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
Like Tree93Likes

Thread: Points earning app, "Carrot Rewards" (BC, NL and ON)

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by sweetmomma View Post
    For the first 2 wks it tracked my steps to determine roughly how many steps were taken daily. This week I got a little goal. At the bottom it tracks the time (counting down), my daily target is 3300 steps plus it tracks how many steps I take. It rewards me 4 pts if I meet my goal. All of this is found under the steps ledger.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
    You are right, it tracks your steps for two weeks after you sign up for it and then determines an average, sadly I had 10,000 and I used to reach it for almost every biweekly challenge, but now its escalated to 14,600 which is hard to reach 10 days out of 14. maybe it will be lowered again since I am missing more days then hitting the goal.

One huge benefit of this app is to keep your Aeroplan account active, if you choose Aeroplan miles as your rewards then you can easily keep your account active and you can easily switch between Scene card , Aeroplan and Petro points. I am getting quite a bit of Scene points so "happy dance"
    Last edited by IthinkIcan; Sat, Mar 11th, 2017 at 01:27 AM.
    Ciel, sweetmomma, jennrav and 3 others like this.
    Please use my referral orange key code 47245085S1 for opening new Tangerine account and I will split the $50 bonus with you

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.carrot&hl=en JOIN CARROT REWARDS using my referral invite code dipikag5521

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread Information