Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
Like Tree149Likes

Thread: Real Canadian Superstore (ON, gta) Mar 11 - 17

Teachers Have Class
    Trading Score
    520 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by eyafitz View Post
    Does walmart sell the naturals?
    Yes, Walmart sells the Schneiders Country Naturals Wieners. I bought some there today and received overage from the $2.50 coupons since the 3-day price of the wieners is $1.98.
    dededi likes this.

Teachers Have Class
    Trading Score
    520 (100%)

It's not in the flyer but there are in-store bonus PC Plus points on the Maple Leaf Bacon (300 points) and Schneiders Country Naturals Wieners (200 points). So, if you have the $2.50 coupons, you're earning points on FREE items!
    Anna Michele and dededi like this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Was at our RCSS by 10am Friday ... sadly someone had ripped off EVERY coupon booklet from the Ready Crisp bacon (you could clearly see the glue residue), and they don't even carry the Prime Chicken.
    I asked the meat guy if they had any more in the back, but got a no answer; and to darken my day even more ... the Schneiders Country Naturals weiners had already been cleaned out, which is what I was mainly after.
    I did have coupons for a couple of $3.48 (net) hams, and there were 'a few' packs of salt reduced bacon left, so got a couple of those, for free, but overall very disappointing shop for me.
    Durham Couponer and dededi like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    98 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Pointsman View Post
    Was at our RCSS by 10am Friday ... sadly someone had ripped off EVERY coupon booklet from the Ready Crisp bacon (you could clearly see the glue residue), and they don't even carry the Prime Chicken.
    I asked the meat guy if they had any more in the back, but got a no answer; and to darken my day even more ... the Schneiders Country Naturals weiners had already been cleaned out, which is what I was mainly after.
    I did have coupons for a couple of $3.48 (net) hams, and there were 'a few' packs of salt reduced bacon left, so got a couple of those, for free, but overall very disappointing shop for me.
    Did you try your Walmart? I found all three products there...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    dededi likes this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by lotsasavings View Post
    It's not in the flyer but there are in-store bonus PC Plus points on the Maple Leaf Bacon (300 points) and Schneiders Country Naturals Wieners (200 points). So, if you have the $2.50 coupons, you're earning points on FREE items!
    I just did that today got 6 bacon and 6 sch hot dogs and i did not get the the instore points my balance was zero as i did not get anything else on my receipt but i wouldnt think that wud matter as its in store offer ya???

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk
    dededi likes this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by samm07 View Post
    Did you try your Walmart? I found all three products there...
    Actually I did, but the plan was to get Free Prime stuffed Chicken Breast + Coupon booklet, when I pm'd the wieners or bacon or hams; unfortunately, like RCSS, Walmart doesn't stock that item; so I left and went to RCSS, as I prefer to shop there, figuring at least I could get a few Ready Crisp bacon packs (plus the coupons), but no, as per my earlier note. At this point I didn't have time to go back to Walmart to see if they had any.

One question about your impressive pic on Pg3 ... I see the Ready Crisp still has the coupon booklet attached. Were they giving those Free, without taking the top coupon?

That situation happened to me at Sobeys the prior week, getting two free boxes of Free Prime chicken ... the cashier seemed totally confused about the promo, even though I told her to just take the top coupon in the booklet... she said she didn't need it, and just read it, and entered a debit/credit. So I ended up with an extra couple of 'Get Me Free' coupons, that I may be able to use in the future?
    dededi likes this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Its a promotion even in the stores so im pretty sure they dont need the tope coupons

dededi likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    98 (100%)

Actually I did, but the plan was to get Free Prime stuffed Chicken Breast + Coupon booklet, when I pm'd the wieners or bacon or hams; unfortunately, like RCSS, Walmart doesn't stock that item; so I left and went to RCSS, as I prefer to shop there, figuring at least I could get a few Ready Crisp bacon packs (plus the coupons), but no, as per my earlier note. At this point I didn't have time to go back to Walmart to see if they had any.

One question about your impressive pic on Pg3 ... I see the Ready Crisp still has the coupon booklet attached. Were they giving those Free, without taking the top coupon?

That situation happened to me at Sobeys the prior week, getting two free boxes of Free Prime chicken ... the cashier seemed totally confused about the promo, even though I told her to just take the top coupon in the booklet... she said she didn't need it, and just read it, and entered a debit/credit. So I ended up with an extra couple of 'Get Me Free' coupons, that I may be able to use in the future?
    No I had coupons from different shops. I purchased some bacon for $.50 earlier on when these were available with coupons my mom and grandparents share with me so now I've been able to like accumulate each time I buy lol! Since I'm not using the booklets OFF the ready crisp to get the deal if that makes sense? The cashiers were confused thought I had extra coupons lol. Oh I also did a couple promos with the naturals lunch meat too it was on sale for $4 a few weeks back do got s bunch of ready crisp and used up some of the random coupons in the booklet as well

Our stores have been really good. No one has peeled anything off. Well until I went back yesterday. Only one ready crisp left without a Peelie. But that's ok. I was only looking to take some to my friends house do next promo I guess!

I was there at 7am on the dot Friday! Happy I went so early! There were TONS there. Went back yesterday around 10 and nothing!

Last edited by samm07; Sun, Mar 13th, 2016 at 09:23 AM.
    Pointsman and dededi like this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

thanks for your comments ... samm07; I went to a different Walmart this p.m., and same situation, namely No Prime stuffed chicken breasts (ie they don't carry it), and the display of Ready Crisp? ... same result; all booklets had been taken off the product. Grrrrr.
    But my story had a happy ending, as we headed to a Zehrs store, and found a well stocked bunker of Country Kitchen Hams, including Black Forest style, which I hadn't seen elsewhere, for $5.88 (less my $2.50 coupons) AND some Prime stuffed Chicken Breasts, with coupon booklet intact! Yippee!
    So (3) hams @ net $3.38 and a Free broccoli and Cheddar stuffed box of Prime chicken breasts.
    SavvyLady and Anna Michele like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    98 (100%)

thanks for your comments ... samm07; I went to a different Walmart this p.m., and same situation, namely No Prime stuffed chicken breasts (ie they don't carry it), and the display of Ready Crisp? ... same result; all booklets had been taken off the product. Grrrrr.
    But my story had a happy ending, as we headed to a Zehrs store, and found a well stocked bunker of Country Kitchen Hams, including Black Forest style, which I hadn't seen elsewhere, for $5.88 (less my $2.50 coupons) AND some Prime stuffed Chicken Breasts, with coupon booklet intact! Yippee!
    So (3) hams @ net $3.38 and a Free broccoli and Cheddar stuffed box of Prime chicken breasts.
    Nice! I was more excited about the hams I scored! Lol I ise them for soups, quiche, and just roasting. but I never knew how pricey they were until we moved out of my parents house! Hahaha like $12! So very excited for my $3 hams! :D

Glad you got something! And booklets! Whoop!!

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Nice! I was more excited about the hams I scored! Lol I ise them for soups, quiche, and just roasting. but I never knew how pricey they were until we moved out of my parents house! Hahaha like $12! So very excited for my $3 hams! :D

I certainly agree with you about the Hams; although, we prefer the taste of a bone-in ... Compliments for eg.... that you need to cook, you can't beat the convenience of these Country Kitchen fully cooked version. Now it will a lot of slicing for brunch, bbq (thick), sandwiches (shaved) and dicing (omelets) and double-Glad cling-wrapping and zip lock freezer bagging!!! Yum!
    Last edited by Pointsman; Tue, Mar 15th, 2016 at 12:05 PM.
    Durham Couponer likes this.

Teachers Have Class
    Trading Score
    520 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by lotsasavings View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by cheanarutter View Post
    I just did that today got 6 bacon and 6 sch hot dogs and i did not get the the instore points my balance was zero as i did not get anything else on my receipt but i wouldnt think that wud matter as its in store offer ya???

Since it's an in-store offer, you could go to Customer Service and ask them to add the points manually.

I bought another 7 Maple Leaf Bacon today (all FREE with $2.50 coupons) and I received an automatic 2,100 PC Plus bonus points (7 x 300 points).
    Anna Michele likes this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

The price has jumped on these hams in the past year. I use to buy them all the time (kids loved them and then leftover for toasted westerns!) but I never paid $12!!! Crazy price. $3.50 is a great price (and bonus PC PTS is fantastic!!) I only bought 2 but wondering if I should buy more today (PM of course since it was only a weekend sale at RCSS)
    Anna Michele likes this.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread Information