User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree55Likes

Thread: Giant Tiger ( Ontario) Bath Sheet size plush towels! $4.99-$6.99

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

just came from the east hamilton GT....they had towels reg$8- on sale for $5- i didnt get those b/c i saw some smaller $3- ones that i liked. ;-)

Also saw some solar string lites for $20-.....but i decided to buy a similar set from aliExpress for $10-
    I will post back with a review .

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by walkonby View Post
    These towels were NOT in the flyer but wow the quality was pretty decent! Now I did notice a rack of regular priced towels IN the store for $10.00 but they were not even that soft OR large but these two other kinds I found were on racks out of the store and also there were a few mixed in with the $10.00 ones that I rescued!

The sale priced ones came in many colours ( deep purple, pink, white, burgundy, smoky grey blue, to name a few )
    The sizes were 70 x 140 cm for the $4.99 ones and 84 x 160 cm for the $6.99 ones
    The brand name on the label was Lords Of London

I bought way too many because of the sizes and the plushiness of them!!
    This store is in Ajax, but maybe phone and ask if they have them at a location that is near to you before you dash over there??
    Thanks again @walkonby for posting this great deal. I did not find any at the Giant Tiger closest to me but I was driving through Ajax today and stopped at that store. You weren't kidding about the quality of these ones compared to the other towels. There was still a whole rack of them at $6.99 for the monster size bath towel so I was able to pick up some of the smokey grey/blue.
    walkonby likes this.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by ReallySC View Post
    Thanks again @walkonby for posting this great deal. I did not find any at the Giant Tiger closest to me but I was driving through Ajax today and stopped at that store. You weren't kidding about the quality of these ones compared to the other towels. There was still a whole rack of them at $6.99 for the monster size bath towel so I was able to pick up some of the smokey grey/blue.
    Ohh!! THAT is the same store I bought mine at!! So glad you also thought they were worth bragging about, honestly I have seen some terribly scratchy and overpriced towels at The Bay and Sears, etc so this was a no brainer to grab a few. Nice choice you made of the grey blue!!

babies teach us acceptance

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information